You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hooded Black Figure 3

Real Ghost Stories

Hooded Black Figure 3

 

This happened literally 2 minutes ago and it freaked me out so much I had to tell you guys about it. So, I was downstairs at the flower shop my mom owns, and I saw my brother sitting at a desk playing games on my laptop. I handed him his phone because he asked me to grab it for him.

I went upstairs, and there was my brother siting on the couch. He was not climbing the stairs beside me, he never got out of the chair downstairs. There was no other way upstairs. I asked him if he somehow beat me upstairs (if he did, it probably would have taken him 2 seconds to climb the stairs). He said no. He had been upstairs all day and never played games on my laptop. I swear I saw him both downstairs and upstairs. Did I see his double or something. I know I wasn't imagining it. What do you guys think?

Part 2 of my story happened to me at home. I was sleeping on the couch because we were redoing my room. I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the kitchen for a drink of water. I was at the counter pouring it from the container. I turned around and saw a black hooded figure standing right in front of me. I froze up and dropped the glass of water. I just stated at it until it disappeared into thin air. I know it wasn't someone else in my family because, 1. It was floating 3 inches off the ground, 2. It was wearing a black robe which nobody else in my family has, 3. My brother has seen it three times before I did, 4. Its eyes were glowing bright yellow and, 5. People don't just seem to evaporate into the air!

I have no idea what I saw. Any ideas you have please post comments. My parents won't believe my brother or me and I want to figure out what this hooded black figure is.

Other hauntings by hmb2002

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hmb2002, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

hmb2002 (5 stories) (25 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-27)
the first part of the story happened 2 minutes before I wrote it. Unicornanonymous: I don't feel like the "ghost" is mean, but I don't think its exactly friendly either. Thanks for the awesome comments and please check out my other stories
Sincerely,
Hmb 😉
DontLookBehindYou (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-26)
Amazing story!
Just a little confusion here,
Exactly which part of the story occurred 2 minutes before you started writing it?
UnicornAnonymous (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-26)
A black hooded figure. Could it be some sort of reaper you know like the grim reaper. That means it could be foretelling a death (Hope not tho) Just a questions tho: Does it feel menacing (Like it wants to hurt you or something)? I totally believe you tho my brother believes he has seen something similar.

Thanks UnicornAnonymous (Ash)
Butsland776 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-24)
wow I loved your story! I will add it to my favorites. I have had a very similar experience! Oh and I live Indiana too! 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: