You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Confussing

Real Ghost Stories

Confussing

 

First of I want to say that I am sorry if my English isn't proper, but I really need help with this.

I want to share an experience I had when I was about 14 years old. I don't really know what to think of it so I want to ask for your opinion.

Me and my parents were camping and it happened the first day. I was walking alone as I often did and all of a sudden I felt a touch on my shoulder as if somebody put their hand on it and somebody whispering my name (what did strike me as weird because it was our first day and nobody knew my name). When I looked behind me there was nobody there. I thought it was just my imagination.

Later that night when I tried to fell asleep I thought I saw something on the ceiling so I kept looking at it. And what I saw really freaked me out. What I saw was a woman-like creature but her body was all corrupted. She was crawling down from the ceiling towards me. I screamed and closed my eyes. I was too scared to do anything. When I opened my eyes, the woman was gone.

I haven't seen or heard anything like it so I still have no idea what it could be. It might as well be my imagination like I thought, but then again it could be something else.

I have never told this to anyone because I didn't know what to think of it. Can anyone please tell me if this was something or just my imagination? It happened more than 6 years ago and it's still on my mind.

Further than that nothing ever happened. I never got a weird feeling or experience with the supernatural but I do believe there must be something more than just us.

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, luxuriaMod, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

luxuriaMod (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-07)
First of I would like to thank everybody who shared their thoughts. It isn't haunting me or anything but I was just wandering what it could be I mean I'm 20 now so it's pretty long ago. But I was quite familiar with the camping spot. And like I said it could be my imagination.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-28)
Did your mom or dad check on you when you screamed? Did they believe you?
JordanHart (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-27)
Well, I believe there is something more than just us too, but I don't think that there are aliens or anything like that. You might not like what I think you saw, but I'm going to say it anyway. I think it was demon.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-26)
smilesarah - I think you are misunderstanding what the others have said. No one has even insinuated that luxuriaMod was "trippin" and no one certainly has said anything about crazy. Are you sure you aren't making this about you, when it isn't about you at all?

One thing we try to do here is present normal, non-paranormal, possibly obvious reasons for something that has happened. After everything that can be "debunked" has been "debunked", then maybe it is paranormal.
smilesarah28 (1 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2013-12-26)
first off, to the others who have commented on this persons ghost experience... I think its pretty rude to say this person saw and well pretty much that they are trippin. This is a site I would think where people come to share their experiences and not get told theyre crazy.
To luxuriaMod, I had a spirit follow me for 4 years. I just registered on this site so I haven't had a chance to tell it. Everyone thinks I'm trippin... My dad laughs at me every time its brought up. The only people who believe me are my two ex boyfriends who had their own experience with what I called MY GHOST. I was 14 also when my ghost first came about. I researched my experiences and found a book called MONSTERS. I don't remember who wrote it but it was a book that described the different kinds of the well monsters I guess that exist. I found some info my happenings. Just maybe put youre story out there and research and talk to anyone who seems to have some knowledge about the otherside. I personally don't know what you saw and I don't know how to help you but, if it helps any... I believe you.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-26)
Spiderwebs do tend to have that affect. I wonder if you had watched any scary movies, or read any thing kind of scary. Because those sorts of things stay in your subconscience. Nerves and stress may have also played a huge part in it. I wouldn't worry about it, if you only experienced this one time.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-26)
I think BasSiLeoS is probably correct about the contact being a spiderweb.
The figure you saw on the ceiling, it could have been the result of your nerves. Being in an unfamiliar place can be rattling, especially when trying to sleep. Considering that you haven't seen it again in more than 6 years, its time to let it go. It was creepy, but no harm came of it and it hasn't happened since, so don't worry about it. ❤
BasSilLeosS (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-25)
about the touch thing, it happened with me sometimes when i'm walking either between trees or even with one tree on my side, its just a spider web or something fell on your shoulder and you did not notice it, about the rest of the things that happened... It might be just the thrill of the moment to be camping and around a new atmosphere for you... Maybe
Glad to know you're alright now and nobody/nothing touching you in a weird way;)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: