You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Blanket And Jacket Standing By Themselves

Real Ghost Stories

Blanket And Jacket Standing By Themselves

 

In no way am I making this up. I have no time to be talking about something that didn't happen. This did happen to me.

I was cleaning the house one day and was washing my bed clothes. My daughter, at the time age 2, went to lay in the bed for a nap, only there were a few blankets on the bed. I walked into the room to put some clothes away, nothing unusual. I leave the room to return not even a minute later. When I walked into the room, the blanket was standing up on its own, almost like a miniature person was in it.

Now, it was just me and my two kids at the house at the time this happened and my, then, baby boy was in the living room in his bassinet sleeping. I took a picture of it because I wanted my husband to see it and believe me, since he is a non-believer of this type of things.

I then went to touch the blanket and it fell straight down. Nothing under it. I know my daughter sleeping in the bed didn't do it because she was asleep, and I was in and out of the room in less then a minute and nothing was there until I returned in the room.

I lived in a home 6 years ago where I had a similar experience but it was my ex-boyfriend's Carhart jacket that we were in the room with. Our backs were turned to it and when we turned around, the jacket was standing straight up on the loveseat like someone was wearing it. I no longer have that photo due to it being on an old cell I no longer have.

I have more experiences but this last one has bothered me being so close to my child. Not sure if something is close to me but nothing tries to bother me but it's like it wants me to know it's around.

My daughter has woke up in a panic but I always think a bad dream but she has came out of that room screaming saying, "Leave me alone! Don't touch me!" and nothing be in that room. I walked back with her one day after that happened she said, "Monster gone" and was looking in a certain area. I have also heard her alone in that room say, "No, I don't want to play with you".

This home was my husband's before I moved in. Now, he swears nothing odd has happened and really don't believe me in anything. Says I am over-paranoid, but things go missing all time in here and we will find them in total different areas then where we last put them, like something is doing it itself to us.

This happened at my last house I lived in, things go missing and show up maybe a day later in different room or on a counter. You hear doors open and close but never see it happen. The TV in that old house even went to a fuzzy screen one night and a face came on it and in that letter form like if you mute the TV it said, "Someone please help me... I see it... ITS ALIVE" and then the TV went back to the program it was on... Now my ex seen that and it scared him.

I have no explanation or a history from either resident to what or why... So does that mean something is attached to me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aoesterling, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-01-01)
aoesterling - in your profile you mention 2 stepchildren. Have you ever talked to them about what you've experienced in the house to see if they ever saw or heard anything? Sometimes kids, especially when there is a parent who doesn't believe, won't say anything unless/until someone else talks about things that have happened to them.

The only thing I can think of to explain why you had a similar experience in both homes would be if there was a family member/friend who passed that is trying to let you know they are there. I have no way of knowing how you feel about mediums, but have you ever thought of contacting one to see if you can find out who this is? It might at least bring some answers and peace of mind.
DontLookBehindYou (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-30)
Okay, your story was creepy. But I can't help but say this:
Paranormal activity much?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: