You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Douppleganger... Need Help?

Real Ghost Stories

Douppleganger... Need Help?

 

I've tried to post this twice now, all I need to know is what is this thing that is messing with my neighbors.

I was the first one to see it, it looks exactly like Zack. This happened months ago, when I was walking up the driveway, I looked into the kitchen window. I could have sworn that he was leaning over the counter in a t-shirt facing the bathroom. I knew it was Zack because he's the only 6'5" guy in the house that's tan and dark haired. There was something off when I looked inside though, and it was unexplainable. Instead of walking through the kitchen to get out of the rain, I went up the balcony stairs and into his room. When I saw him, he was wearing a dress shirt and dark jeans looking the like the complete opposite of our friend who was staying the night with him. It freaked me out, and I questioned both of the guys assuming that they were messing with me. I knew, though, that they were telling the truth and was just hoping that I didn't see what I did.

Last night he came back. Zack had fallen asleep early and his roommate couldn't sleep so he went outside. When he came back inside he saw Zack standing over Zack. There was sleeping Zack and then there was another Zack leaning over him in a striped shirt. He stayed there for hours, whispering to the sleeping Zack. This caused Zack to say "mommy" multiple times.

Eventually Chris messaged him telling him about the guy standing over him, the guy I saw. He said it felt evil and that Zack needed to put on his protection necklaces. Zack only got the message describing what he saw, and when the sun came up with morning, he got the other part. After Chris sent the message the figure ran out of the room and went outside.

This allowed Chris to sleep, but throughout the night it kept coming back and waking up Zack. All he could see was its face. It had a black featureless face with white lips. It told him to "join them".

We all know their house is haunted by a few ghosts but we're not sure if this is a ghost of demonic entity. If someone can tell us any possible information about it, that would be a great help. Thank you so much.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, darling13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-17)
it does thank you 😁 I knew somethimg along the lines of them being doubles of somesort
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-17)
lexi-loo (who),

The Merriam-Webster dictionary gives us THIS definition...

Doppleganger: 1: a ghostly counterpart of a living person 2 (a): double 2 (b): alter ego 2 (c): a person who has the same name as another.

Basicly this...

Someone who looks like someone else...OR...

A GHOST that looks like a living person.

Does that help?

Respectfully,

Rook
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-17)
dopplegangers are basically meant to be the same person from another place so I'm totally confused as to why you would think its a doppleganger
Testoli456 (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-12)
It's an urban legend that if you meet your doppelgänger you will die
Aomni (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-12)
I have only been a member of this site for a couple weeks and this appears to be the first fake story i've read. It's sad to see this one here but i'm sure i'll probably see more in the future. Back to reading the good stuff now. 😁
VermontVampyre (2 stories) (64 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-01)
Lady Glow need help with that blankie?:p Cause this story is too like a horror movie/novel to be true in my opinion.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-31)
ghostfaceup: I think it means the "real" friend was wearing dress pants and a denim shirt, he's 5'6", fair skinned and blond; exactly the opposite to this... This doppelganger of Zack? 😕
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-31)
Guys, you all are so nice and polite... This story stinks and is calling, shouting actually, for the BS blanket! 😉
ghostfacep (1 stories) (27 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-30)
"He was wearing a dress shirt and dark jeans looking like the complete opposite of our friend who was staying the night with him". What is this supposed to mean? 😕
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2013-12-30)
Much of this just doesn't add up. Why would you text someone you thought in danger when you're in the same room? Especially if you believed they needed to put on their 'protection' necklaces? In fact the whole messaging thing makes zero sense to me. I see someone who doesn't belong in my home, leaning over someone who's asleep, look alike or not I'm going to at least say something not time how long they're leaning over whispering.
HoppingCorpse (2 stories) (42 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-30)
I recognize all the 'leaning' from fan fiction - used to dabble in that. If there is a hell of a lot of "leaning" in a story, then it is likely to be fanfiction.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2013-12-28)
darling 13, Why didn't anyone try to confront this other Zack? For hours, so this means you and someone else was literally watching this other Zack whispering into your friends ear for hours, and you didn't do anything? Was the real zack having nightmares? Did you get any malevolent feelings from this other Zack? It could have been a spirit whom resides in the place, just messing with him. But I agree with Ngute801, this does hit me as a false experience. Way to much left out, and no responses. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2013-12-28)
ok... So zack was leaning over zack for hours? Did anyone ever think of approaching the "false" zack and saying something like "hey, who are you and what do you want... And what's with all the leaning over?"
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-28)
If Chris and Zack were in the same room, why did Chris text Zack instead of just yelling at him to wake up?
ngute801 (6 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2013-12-28)
There is something phony to this story. "He stayed there for hours whispering something to the sleeping Zack. This caused Zack to say mommy multible times". It sounds like a teenager's attempt at getting their feet wet in fantasy fiction. I have been on this site for years and it gets easier and easier to weed out the authentic from the fake. If I am wrong then I am truly sorry.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: