You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dark Figure In Our House

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Figure In Our House

 

I'm a 19 year old girl and I live with my parents and my twin sister in Denmark. This is the first time I share an experience with anyone beside my family.

Last night I was home by myself and was sitting in my room. I began to hear footsteps coming from the kitchen, living room and utility room. I went into the kitchen and looked around but there was nobody there. So I went through our utility room and locked the door and as I stood by the door, I heard a loud knocking on the wall and footsteps.

I was very scared and snuck into the kitchen and looked into the hallway. In the doorway of the room (the one next to my room) there was a black crouching creature with long thin fingers and long legs. It had no facial features but I could clearly see the outline of the head. It felt as if I was paralyzed with fear. After 5-6 seconds, it disappeared, so I ran into my room and slammed the door.

I called my good friend and with her on the phone I looked cautiously out the door and right after I said to my friend that I couldn't see anything, there was a loud bang from kitchen. I slammed the door again and didn't leave my room again. Does anyone know what it might be?

I often see an old man from the 50's. He wears a black and grey suit with stripes, old black and white shoes and a tall black hat. I saw him the other day and I could see a square grey chin, while the rest of the face was black. He has thin grey hands.

I have the feeling that he won't hurt me, he just walks past me once in a while. I used to see a little skinny boy too, but I haven't seen him for a long time.

I am the only one in my family who sees and hear things in our house.

My family thinks I am losing my mind...

Other hauntings by missbsb8

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, missbsb8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

missbsb8 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-10)
The old man looked at me once, but I haven't made contact and I won't. Thank you for your help.
infiltrating_sun (1 stories) (15 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-01-07)
You are not losing your mind so don't worry about that. You are just sensitive to paranormal phenomena. This is actually pretty common.

As for what Jbone said, please don't try to make contact with anything without first knowing what you might get. Yes this ghost doesn't seem to be that menacing but what if something else hears you making contact and comes through too? Talking to these things opens a door that you may not be able to shut if you don't know how to do so.
Aomni (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-06)
I disagree Jbone. The older man does sound like a residual ghost like mamachong said and therefore there is no need to attempt to communicate with him. The black creature you saw that paralyzed you with fear, if seen again do not attempt to communicate with it, trust your instincts.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-04)
It sounds as if the old man is a residual ghost. Does he ever seem to see you or does he act like he dosen't seems like he sees you? As far as the other thing, your house sounds like a portal. There is a cleansing/shield you could do. It is non religious. A poster on here by the name of rookdygin has the recipe on his profile page. He has posted it there for whoever wants to use it.
Jbone (2 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-01-01)
You are seeing spirits. Try and not be afraid of them. Talk to them and tell them to go to the light and ask God for help. That will clear a lot of it out.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: