You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Heather The Westie

Real Ghost Stories

Heather The Westie

 

I took my mum and her little dog Heather to the vet's in November 2013. Heather had been taking fits and the vet said she had a brain tumor. We made the sad decision to end her life as nothing more could be done for her. We left her in the room with the vet and said our goodbyes. I have felt terrible that I didn't stay with her when they put her down but it was so heart-breaking for us and I wanted to remember her as she was.

Heather was 16 years old. It was a big loss to all of us when she died as she was such a big part of the family for so long.

Heather The Westie 1

Heather The Westie 2

It was Christmas day 2013 and we had all been out for a meal. We were all thinking of Heather and how the house felt different and empty. My sister walked into in the kitchen and walked through into the conservatory (where Heather's bed used to be). She came in looking white and said, "I've just seen Heather, I've just seen Heather!" We all looked bemused at each other but decided to go in and have a look. I suggested taking pictures. When we got home I zoomed into this one and was surprised at what I found. I am just interested to see if anyone else can see a little white dog sitting out side the glass door (where Heather used to sit).

We took several pictures but in this one, when zoomed in, you can see the outline of a white dog with its tail to the left. I just hope this was her coming back to say hello for Christmas.

I can confirm that this picture has not been tampered in any way (I wouldn't know how to!) and am just hoping that others can see what we can see.

Please, can you advise how to post picture?

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mollypup, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Martin (602 posts) mod
 
7 years ago (2017-01-14)
Note: some new photos provided by the author have been published.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-22)
Oh, yes, I see the dog! This is so interesting.
Thanks for sharing your story and pictures with us.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-01-18)
I had to zoom 200x, but finally made out the dog. The flash makes it a bit hard. At least I think it was a flash 😆. It might be a trick of light but it is very interesting. Anyone else see it?
mollypup (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-18)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-16)
mollypup: thanks for sharing such a heartwarming story, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to find a way to post the picture... Sorry for not helping you, I'm not much of a cyber-woman! 😜
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-01-16)
mollypup,
The easiest way would to be to post the pic to a sharing site like photobucket and then post the url to it in the comments.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: