You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Pendulum Scare

Real Ghost Stories

Pendulum Scare

 

My boyfriend took me to his friend's house because I wanted someone to use the Ouija board with me. They would not let me inside the house with it. I had to leave it on the porch. They finally let me bring it inside a little later.

They explained to me how their house was haunted and they constantly heard knocks on the walls, the doorknob would be jiggling. They had a huge mirror hanging on the wall and they swore it was a portal.

We tried to talk to a spirit with a Ouija board, but had no luck. So we decided to use a pendulum. We asked if we should go to the cemetery and try to use the Ouija board there. The spirit said we shouldn't. We asked if there were bad people there and it replied with a yes.

My boyfriend's friend didn't want to be in the room while we were having the session. He kept coming in and interrupting us. We asked the spirit if he was making him mad and the spirit said yes. Creepy, right?

Later on we came in contact with a 14 year old named Angel. We asked if she was attached to any of us one by one. Then I asked if she was attached to me and she said yes. I was terrified. The pendulum was a skeleton head and at that moment the eyes were staring right at me the entire time. We got her to knock on the walls.

About 10 minutes when we were finished, everyone was being loud and talking when all of a sudden, 3 cans that were on the table got knocked over. Nobody was around the table so we were all a little freaked out. We ignored it and moved on.

I'm excited to try this again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, thatkidmina, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Ryn (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-17)
Im new to the site so I'm reading a lot of old logs, but in regards to the other comments it is possible to get full replies with a pendulum using a paper alphabet chart

Https://mirrorwaters.com/Using_Aphabet_Chart
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+3
10 years ago (2014-01-23)
thatkidmina, I'm afraid I have to go along with the others here; I'm also confused as to how you got such full answers and details with a pendulum. Could you supply us with details please?
I am not going to even try to dissuade you from using a Ouija board. You've already been warned, and you'll probably do as you please. However I will say this, as boring as it sounds research the proper ways of using it first, and I'm not talking about the 'rules' printed inside the lid. Read the OB stories found on this or any other forum and ask yourself this: if I unleash something horrid, can I undo it? Can I live with the worse case scenario? Even if I think I know what I'm doing, if all hell breaks loose can I keep control? I'm betting that if you're truly honest with yourself, you'll realize that you simply do not have enough knowledge at this stage to mess about with things you do not understand.
RellieBoo1 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-23)
😕 Doesnt seem real. I wonder how you got those elaborate answers from a pendulum.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-23)
Dear thatkidmina, I have the same questions lady-glow and BJJ asked about the pendulum seance, you had. I am just not able to understand as to how you could get the name of the spirit, her age from out of Yes-No session primarily. Please do respond.

Secondly, my advise to you is, please don't try anything in paranormal just because you are excited about it. Paranormal is a deep subject and inspite of years of experiences, many researchers have got themselves into trouble. So unless we know about some aspects, it is better that we don't venture into such seances or sessions.

Thirdly, please don't don't use Ouija Boards. It is not a toy. Many people have gotten themselves into trouble after having Ouija sessions. So my advise would be that please don't use Ouija Board.

Lastly, as BJJ advised, inspite of our advises you intend to use Ouija, please don't do it in your friend's place or in any other's place, for their sake.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lagdh (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-22)
I'm very experienced in the workings of divination and would never use a ouija board. They were popularized as a toy (with rather sick intentions). I would certainly recommend not using the board again, it could bring in worse than the last time.
If you decide to do it again, make sure that you properly protect yourself no matter what religoun you are. Also make it known that spirits must not exit from your workings.
Walks_on_Clouds (2 stories) (18 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2014-01-17)
Even though the Ouija board is sold as a game, it is NOT.

When using one, you make yourself vulnerable to all kinds of negative entities.

I learned in my animal control job that a wild animal will leave it's home if the owner makes it uncomfortable enough to stay. Like running a riding lawn mower over a rock chuck's home for awhile, playing music with a loud bass' thump-thump, etc.

Spirits can be ran off in the same way. Reading Bible verses out loud, leaving Christian music playing in the house continually...

If you have a violent response, cease these actions and call on a paranormal team to flex on the unholy spirit.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+8
10 years ago (2014-01-17)
I have the same question as ladyglow concerning the rather detailed response you got from a yes/no method of communication. How on earth did you pull that off?
Now, I realize you probably won't want to hear this, but too bad. Don't do things like this in someone else's house, especially as the guy who lives there didn't seem too keen on the Ouija board to begin with. If you do make contact, and don't close out the session properly the entity may stick around that person's house and cause all kinds of trouble. Just don't do this stuff in a place where someone else may have to deal with the consequences.
Aaru275 (4 stories) (55 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-17)
Yes lady-glow is right. Never take ouijha board as a fun it could be dangerous. Anyway you are lucky that your boyfriend take you with him my boyfriend is very boring
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2014-01-16)
Unless you are an expert using them, pendulums are very susceptible to move in accordance to your wishes and expectations. I'm not sure if you guys really made contact with a spirit or if collectively all of you made the pendulum move because you knew there is some paranormal activity in that house.

Knowing that the ONLY answers from a pendulum are YES and/or NOT, I got confused reading this part of your story: "...we came in contact with a 14 year old named Angel. We asked if she was attached to any of us one by one. Then I asked if she was attached to me and she said yes."
What did you do to get such an elaborated answer? Did you use a printed alphabet and the pendulum to spell the spirit's name and age? 😕

Since you are asking for help I strongly suggest for you NOT to use the Ouija Board just like a toy or a game and without knowing the proper way to do it because you could get more than you are bargaining for. Just read at the many OB stories in this forum and think thrice before doing something stupid.

😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: