You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: First Paranomal Experience

Real Ghost Stories

First Paranomal Experience

 

Just thought of sharing an incident which happened in Tirupathi long back. I was around 8 years old back then.

My parents were not in good terms with relatives and moved to a house which is at one corner of town. I still remember the house and vicinity. It was two independent house compound at the dead end of a road. Next to our portion of house there was some free space with some plants and a well. Adjacent to compound wall there are farm fields.

My dad is a very religious person and goes to temple every day and once there was some festival and they want to attend that. They didn't asked me to come as I had a small leg injury and after confirming with me that I am fine, they left around 6PM saying they will be back in 2hrs moreover as the neighbor's house is very next they didn't bother much and left.

After they left I started playing some board game and slept like that itself on the couch. Couch is in the hall, next to it there is a TV and the kitchen is next to the TV. The kitchen doesn't have any door as such and if one sleep on the coach they will be facing entrance of kitchen.

I woke up suddenly due to sound of TV. I thought I slept off switching on the TV and the very next instant I saw some movement in the kitchen and a big utensil which we use to boil water fell down. I was just trying to understand how that thing fell as it was quite heavy and was not at any corner of shelf and suddenly I saw large shadow on the wall which is between the TV and kitchen entrance. By that time itself I was scared and couldn't move. Then the TV volume increased by itself quite loud and the couch started to move a little. I got panicked unlatched the main door and ran to next house, banged their door and fainted.

I came to sense next morning. Only we vacated the house after couple of weeks but my parents didn't discuss anything with me that time. After couple of years that house topic came and mom told that when they came back on that day the house was a mess, couch was turned upside down and all the utensils were scattered in the kitchen. There were couple of other incidents like water motor automatically getting switched on at midnight and some strange sounds which all made them to vacate the house. When mom inquired she came to know that one lady committed suicide by jumping into the well and other tenants also faced strange things.

I had two more experiences (one of which is with group of friends and not mine) where I can't logically explain, but so far the above was terrible, of all which still makes me feel creepy.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cyberjack, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-28)
My dad has some shady family members, so whenever my parents leave town, they ask me to stay at the house and watch it for them. If your parents and the rest of the family had a dispute, it's possible that someone snuck in and intentionally scared you out so you wouldn't witness anything else, then they proceeded to move things around. Perhaps they were looking for money, jewelry, drugs, something like that. Do you know what the family dispute was about? If this was not a relative, then I do wonder what happened, and I hope SDS can investigate. Blessed be!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-23)
Hello cyberjack, I know korlagunta. I visit Tirupathi quite often, my in-laws place. I know that area very well. If you can give me the address, if you wish after asking your parents, I can definitely check it out. Some of my relatives still live in koralgunta. You can give the address to my e-mail ID mentioned in my profile. May be I can try to investigate or do some work out there.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
cyberjack (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-23)
No offense taken either. I agree that it might appear story to anyone but that's what really happened.

I am from Tirupathi, but we moved out 10 years ago. The area name is new korlagunta and it was more of a village at that time, this happened around 20 years ago. There might be history of incidents at the place, I am not sure. As I said my parents want to move away from relatives due to disputes at that time and they were in kind of urgency to get a place. And as I said there were minor incidents before that and my parents just ignored until this happened and overall we might have stayed max for 3 months.

This is not a figment from my imagination, I try to reason thinking it might be just some thief and his shadow I saw, but I can't reason heavy vessel falling and TV volume increasing. Trust me when I say this I still remember that scene and scares me sometimes.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-21)
Hi cyberjack, are you from Tirupathi? Do you still live there? Can you exactly tell me the location of the place, where you lived in Tirupathi?

But I am quite skeptical about the whole incident. Because I feel that it has come just out of some horror movie. Because with such an activity of television switching on by itself, a heavy vessel falling down, your couch moving and that your parents stated that the couch was turned upside down and the utensils in the kitchen were scattered, then there must have been prior activities in the house and these activities seem to be violent, to say the least. Therefore, even at your age of 8 years, you must have noticed any activity prior to what you stated to have happened.

Further, before you moved into the house, definitely people must have told you about this particular house, if not to you but to your parents.

Therefore, in all, I don't buy this narrative and it seems more like a 'story' than a real experience.

I don't mean to offend but this is what my feeling.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: