You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Ghost Murderer

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghost Murderer

 

It happened just now, which was January 8, 2014 at 4 PM local time. I'm a very hardworking student, not to boast, so I was working on my Toefl studies when my cat came in through the half-closed door. Her name was Mi Mi.

She came in and jumped on my table where I had my studying books and some snacks. I'm pretty sure she was going for the snacks. But I didn't need her eating my food so I put her down on the floor. She walked back out of my room.

Now this happened like 8 minutes ago, so I remember clearly. As my cat walked out of my room, the door closed without me having to even touch it. I didn't have a window open or anything, so I knew there was no wind. I didn't think much about it, because I had a time limit when doing my studies. I kept studying.

Two minutes after, my cat walked in again. I couldn't see her eyes. She was looking away from me. She went to the other side of my desk and looked at me. I almost screamed when I saw her eyes. Her eyes were completely blue. I looked away and thought I saw a vision. I looked again and she had vanished.

A moment later I heard a crash and went outside of my room. My mom came hurrying out of her room as well. We saw 3 broken dishes, all black, and we saw our cat lying under the broken pieces. I was in tears. My mom called my dad to tell him what had happened, and I went back to my room and sat down on my bed. I saw a round black thing on my computer. I'm pretty sure there were two white holes on it. I went there to check it out, and it vanished. Surprised, I turned on this computer to see if anyone could explain this mystery.

If you can, please tell me. I want to honor the ghost of my dead cat and find out who was the ghost who closed my door and killed my cat.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MysteryForever, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-09)
I am so sorry of your loss, I had friend who have cat died from box fell on top and other from closed door on it which its terrblie.
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-24)
That is so sad.: (I am so sorry for the loss of your cat. And I agree with others, I think the cat likely came to say goodbye.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-24)
I am a bit speechless right now. Hopefully, you will get on and talk with us, since it's been a few months, but I just can't pass this story by and not say anything.
I have lost many pets and it never gets any easier. My sincerest and deepest empathy and sorrow for you.

I'm not sure, though, that this is paranormal. The trauma of your pet dying could be altering how you are perceiving this situation.

I believe- and my personal beliefs can easily be wrong- that you saw your cats eyes reflecting. If your kitty was older, it could very well be that her eyes were glassy- making the natural reflection a more solid color.

I am very sorry that she passed. She could have hopped on the counter and tragically slipped. It's never an easy thing to go through.

I don't believe that this is a paranormal encounter, simply a tragic one.

I'm very sorry.

Lady_Kasey (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-29)
I'm so sorry for your lost! I know how it feels to lose a beloved pet. Don't worry, your kitty is peaceful and happy on the other side and you'll see her again, someday. Please try to get out of that house before another family member is hurt or killed! It doesn't sound safe to live there. Be safe! God Bless. Xoxo ❤
carolinemonster11 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-28)
I am so sorry for your loss, but like lady-glow said, did you take her to a veterinarian and
Was she healthy, the door closing, sounds suspicious, you said your mom was home too?,
Well maybe your mom closed the door, maybe I don't know I suggest, if you have any down your
Way, getting a paranormal researcher, just in case, I know when I get scared, I tend to over
Exadurate and how closed was the door, the cat could have nudged it like azraelX said,
Cats eyes are pretty creepy looking eyes, that might have been your cats normal eyes, or it might
Not have been, good luck to you and once again I am sorry for your loss, that's odd, cats
Have very good reflexes and she might have been un-healthy if she wasn't able to move, or
Maybe something had her stuck in place (?) Also how old was she, please try to comment and I will try to get back, I am in no way shape or form a professional, if you were told something else, follow that, anyways, once again good luck to you
HarrieHogwash (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-28)
Cats have lightning reflexes, and strong survival instincts. Any cat could jump out of the way, unless it was a geriatric and half blind or deaf, I think your twisting the facts here.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-28)
Hi MysteryForever, I am sorry for the loss of your cat. I think that the spirit of the cat came to you to bid you good bye, when you saw her the second time.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-01-27)
A few questions:
1. How "closed" was the door? Was it half way closed or fully open? Normally we keep our doors slightly open. The cat could have nudged the door open on her way out and due to the momentum the door could have closed. Or if the door was fully open and after the cat walked out, if it closed fully, there would be some other cause to closing the door, perhaps natural or perhaps supernatural.

2. What was the stage of the door when the cat walked back in? Was it open or closed? Perhaps the cat nudged it open. If the cat appeared in the room, without opening the door, there could be a supernatural reason to it.

3. A Cat's eyes are always reflective. When you look at a LCD screen from a different view angle, you see different images. Same ways if you look at an animal's eye from a different view angle or under different lighting, naturally it would appear reflective, and in many instances in different colours - red, blue, white etc. Now, if you saw the cat's eyes, when the cat appeared in the room without opening the door, there would be a supernatural cause to it. Or if the cat nudged the door open and you saw a reflective light in its eyes, there could be a natural explanation for it.

4. What was the time duration between you screaming at the sight of your cat's blue eyes and the sound of the crash? If it were minutes, it could be possible that the cat went out of the room and somehow tried to get on the surface where the dishes were (naturally at higher elevations), perhaps they fell down on the cat or the cat fell down along with the dishes and perhaps it died out of the fall.
If the duration between your scream and the sound of the crash is minimal, then you could have a supernatural cause to it.

5. Regarding you seeing a black shape near or on your keyboard, when people move from an area of good lighting to area of low lighting, images seen in bright lighting remains imprinted on the retina of the eyes for some time and this could be seen as a black outline.

But if all the above causes of the events had a supernatural tint to it, the black outline/or image could also have a supernatural cause to it.

Sorry for your cat's death. I too have faced my dogs dying (normal deaths though) and it is real nerve wrecking to lose loved pets who were more than pets, rather members of the family.
Moeenhaider (2 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-01-26)
Shocking! Truely, if your tale was a fact. I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your cat.

I'm not sure if you'll believe me, but there is a saying that if you have a pet, be it a cat or a dog or a horse or even a goat, when it sees evil lurking near you maliciously, about to harm you, your pet takes up the harm on themselves in your stead, like throwing themselves in the line of fire in a way, thus saving you from it.
xXWOLFANGELXx (3 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-26)
First of all I'm sorry about your loss of Mi Mi your cat. It is always so heart breaking to loose a beloved pet. Sadly I know that from my own pet losses over my life. So my heart is with you at this time.

What ever it was that started these goings on sure wanted your attentions. This could be worrying. I suggest you do a cleanse and or a sage smokeing to try to rid your home of this spirit or spirits. Maybe someone here knows some cleanse spells you can use. I usually just use a smudge stick amd burn white sage while demanding in Gods namd the spirits leave

I hope you find a say to gdt through this without to much more problems for you and your family

WOLFANGEL.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-26)
Sahana1
What proof do you have that the cat in your dream belonged to MysteryForever? Please explain yourself.
Arwen1957 (7 stories) (47 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-26)
So sad about the death of your precious cat. I have 5 of my own and 2 dogs and all of them mean so much to me. I would be leary of anything that hurt or took the life of an animal. I will be praying that whatever is messing with you Since I am a Christian of the Lutheran faith I will be praying for you, that what is hurting you will stop. I am so sad about your precious cat I believe that when God gave man dominion over the animals. My God who is a loving God, meant us to care for them and take care of them, would never like just killing them Love to you from cat;s Mom of Cleo Hazel, Maggie Moo, Issis Elizabeth, Graham Tristan, and Bilbo Baggins. Also Mom to dogs, Chiquita Maria and Buffy Anne
And loving Mom to Badger Bob Schultz who I will miss and love forever Badger 1990-1995
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-26)
Sahana1: could you post some of the things Mi Mi told you about in your dream? And perhaps the OP could say if they are true, otherwise I consider it too daring to blame the death of the cat on MisteryForever's gggrandfather.

This comment from sahana1 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

CuriousGuy (2 stories) (47 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-25)
Sounds like her spirit may have come to say good bye before crossing over.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. Happened to me to recently with my pet and thank you for sharing your experience with us. For the most part I want to say it sounds like she wanted to see you one more time before crossing over
Aaru275 (4 stories) (55 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-25)
So sad about your cat, I too had a cat but I lost her last summer. I can feel your pain
gamerx (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-25)
RIP MI MI 😭 I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU MAN. Loosing a pet is really very hard
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-24)
Bless your heart. Really, what Ladyglow said. And many condolences for your loss. It was gracious of your cat to come to you like that.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-01-24)
I'm sorry for your loss.
Let me ask you something -do you know if Mi Mi was healthy? Had a veterinarian checked her recently?
Animals, too, can die suddenly even without showing any illness.
Is there a chance that Mi Mi had climbed to the cupboard and made the dishes fall and crash? Is all your china black in color?

I understand your need to find out what happened to your cat, but it is possible that she died of natural causes and her spirit entered your room just to say good-bye, and to thank you for the time she spent with you. ❤

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: