You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghosts Around Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghosts Around Me

 

My name is Sachita and I live in India. I am new here, so I don't know how to start.

When I was in 5th and 6th standard, I would get up at night between 12 to 3 am. I don't know how would I get up, but it was usually at sharp 1 am or 3 am and I would see a man standing near TV and staring me, or sometimes I would see a small boy sitting at my sister's chair and looking down. When I would see him then he would start staring at me. Then I would switch on the light and there was no one... After switching off the light, I would try to sleep but then I was not able to breathe. After sometime it stopped.

At morning when I told my parents about it, but no one believed me. I was scared, so before sleeping I would pray to God. When I went to class 7th it stopped.

I would also like to share my Ouija board experience. When I was in 6th standard, I went to my friend's house. We were 5 friends. We were getting bored so I started the topic of ghosts and my one of the friends suggested that we should communicate with ghosts with Ouija board. I and my one more friend were scared, so we didn't go with them.

They made the Ouija board and they went in a dark room. They called my friend's great-grandmother. They started it and we two stayed out. After sometime they came out screaming that the coin moved to yes and no one had moved it. We didn't went to that room. After some time my one of the friends went there and saw that the coin was on no. We all were very scared.

Please comment and tell me what it was. Thank you for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sachita, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sachita (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-31)
Katfromthepast22,you are right. We didn't said goodbye to the ghost and we ran out. When everyone went to their home my friend, burned that oujja board.
sachita (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-31)
Sheetal,thanks for your advice. After that incident, I never used the oujja board again.
sachita (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-31)
tanscaredofghost,i was not inside that room my friends were there. I was outside the room at that time as I was scared. When the coin came to NO, my friends screamed and they came out of the room running.
Katfromthepast22 (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
I am guessing they did not close the board properly. If they don't say goodbye and do not close the lid there is a possibility that they have unleashed a ghost or demon. DO NOT PLAY WITH OUIJA BOARDS AGAIN! They are very dangerous!
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
Assuming that a normal student would complete the schooling at 15 years of age then move on to high school/10+2/matriculation, you would have been 10 t0 11 year of age to be studying in 5th or 6th standard.

Seriously kid, it is not an age to experiment with the Ouija Board or anything spiritual, other than normal worship according to one's religion or faith.

Children, are more susceptible to possession than elders. Their defenses against these entities are weak. Elders/Older people, are more mature and gain some sort of resistance/defense against such entities you call upon through an Ouija board.

There are majorly two forces that could make the planchette.
1st - a entity itself. If it was an entity you wwere in serious trouble if the Ouija board session was not handled carefuly.
2nd - friction from your finger tips.
Yes from your finger tips. When many people are placing their index fingers on a planchette, the strain of holding their fingers up over the planchette will naturally cause it to dip towards the planchette and touch it.
You would naturally straighten your fingers, the lifting motion provides a friction force on the planchette which could force it to move. Many fingers, many forces. Apply a little physics - sum total of these forces would cause the planchette to move in one direction.

I guess that something similar to the above would have happened.

I had a real spiritual contact over the Ouija board and it was a seriously terrifying moment.
My friends and I had once done a planchette session with a seasoned guy taking the lead. He was spiritual man who was into paranormal, Out of body experiences, Lucid dreaming and what not. We called the spirit of a college senior who had committed suicide in the same hostel where we were staying. To tell the tale short, the spirit did come and did answer many questions. But when we thanked the spirit for his involvement and requested him politely to leave, he wouldn't.

Suddenly plates were thrown off the shelves and papers would fly off the tables. Windows started opening & slamming shut.

All 5 of us ran out of the room in the midnight and wouldn't sleep in it for many weeks. We called a tantric who conducted some pujas to placate the spirit and made him stop troubling us.

That was the last time I had a Ouija board session.

So, seriously, don't attempt stuff you don't know about. Ask for advise.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
yes tanscaredofghosts is right. Do not try to use oujja board its horrible.

(At) sachita start praying name of Lord Hanuman. God bless you dear. 😁
tanscaredofghosts (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-19)
Dear sachita,
It was good to read your story... Thanks for sharing your story. But let me tell you that never ever try ouiji board again as it is very dangerous! It can even lead to death or possesion! So please don't try it! Well can you tell me what you guy's did after the coin came on NO?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: