You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Cloud Of Dispersion

Real Ghost Stories

Cloud Of Dispersion

 

About two years ago, I believe it was in the fall, I was trying to fall asleep. I closed my eyes for a bit and all of a sudden everything became silent. No wind, no sprinklers nothing.

I opened my eyes and in the corner next to my door I saw a figure. It was blue and then I focused my eyes and it was a man. He stared at me with a crazy look. He looked insane, his hair was messed up, he looked as if he had suffered head trauma of some sort and had blood on his face.

Then, to my left, there was another blue figure in my closet and it was moving. It was a little girl. She was playing with something, not talking or making noise, just keeping to herself. She had long hair and was wearing a dress.

My first thought was obviously oh f**k that! Thinking I had imagined it, I pulled my sheets over me and went to sleep.

A few days to a week later it had happened again. Only this time the man was staring at me with his arms crossed. I assumed this girl was his daughter because she was playing with her toy again (also in this blue essence). I was creeped out but basically assumed it was harmless and asked what the man wanted and he just kept staring at me. Then I tell them to leave and they wouldn't leave. I must've said it about 5 times until something happened.

This was the most unusual thing. My windows were open as they always are and they are more like shutters because these were homes from back in WWII and are really outdated. Anyway, something started to seep through the top of my window and through my blinds and looked like a black or grey cloud slowly moving along my ceiling towards the man and then, the weirdest thing happened.

The cloud swirled around the man and both the man and the girl disappeared and all that was left was the cloud. I then said thank you (to be polite to avoid pissing it off) and then told it to leave and as I watched, it slowly floated to the ceiling and exited back through my window.

From that day, I have had no other paranormal experiences in my room. That being said, I have also had other encounters in the woods at night on this property but way more intense and seemingly dangerous.

Can anyone explain this cloud? It seems as if it were helping me or was a good spirit but I can't be too sure.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WAallday360, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-18)
This sounds like something you'd see in Supernatural. Very interesting! And that was very polite of you to thank the cloud. It definitely sounds like whatever it was, it was making sure to get rid of those blue people for you. I'd also love to hear your stories about the woods. 😊
ait123 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-18)
They might have been people living there in ww11 or something? 😕
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-17)
Beautiful story with the smoke collecting them up. People are always afraid to speak to these guys, but I've noticed that if you just speak nicely, they listen, or if not, aperently some one makes them listen. Love to heare the woodsy ones also. My son was just reminding me that blue is usualy a positive energy. Did you feel anything wrong about the entities themselves?
namrat (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-14)
really amazing stuff! Nice that you kept cool in such an adverse circumstance.
CrystalLeo (27 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-13)
Inan is right. They are mostly harmless demonic spirits that usually just try to freak people out. The reason it was staring at you was probably because it was peeved that you didn't run away screaming from it. The dark cloud could have been a relative or even the 'guardian of the house' so to speak, protecting the tendants of the house.
You could burn Frankensence or Lavender Insence to get rid of negative energies (Lavender) or to purge the house or your room (Frankensence) (depends on where you let the smoke flow) of any evil or demonic spirits.
I would love to hear of your other experiences as well! Please do share.
inan0511 (11 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2014-02-12)
they are demonic entities... Pathetic low rank demons... Just pray to God everyday and everynight
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-12)
The cloud could have been a departed relative watching out for you. Maybe they figured the man and girl weren't listening to you, so the cloud decided to hurry them along. Whoever or whatever the cloud was, it sounds like it was looking out for you.
I would also like to hear about the woods, if you ever feel like sharing those experiences.
ghstwrld (1 stories) (22 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-12)
Not sure what to say about this really! Did you feel scared or threatened by the man at all? Are you still living in the same house? Maybe check out the history of the property or something.

I would love to hear about your experiences in the woods though! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: