You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Green House Great-grandfather

Real Ghost Stories

Green House Great-grandfather

 

Now before I tell you my story I want to get three things cleared up: first the green house is what my family calls the house, two this is a very real story, and three even though I am a teenager this is not hogwash.

My mother has had numerous experiences with Stephen, my great-great-grandfather. My mother had also continuously said things about other family members, saying they have experienced things, strange and some quite funny. Let me start with Cindy, my cousin. She had Stephen watching over her while she slept silently.

He was very caring and always looked out for everyone. Also he had his old rotary phone, which is one of the creepier ones. My mother was playing in the dining room when the old phone rang, which wasn't plugged in and no one had used for at least ten years.

She also said she was snooping around in Margaret's room (my great- grandma) and took a tape for her video camera without asking. She went downstairs and when she came back it was strung all around the room. She thought it was to reach her a lesson. And also my mother was in her room listening to music when hangers started rattling in her room, then went to room to room as if Stephen was looking for one of his favorite suits.

To this day you can still see him walking down the street with his hands behind his back or sitting on the bench across the house whistling. I guess I got the genes for walking with my hands behind my back because my friends always tease me about it saying it's so old fashioned and I should walk with style.

I may be a skater chick but I mean oldies is just my style.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zipper, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-22)
Zipper
Since you have not answered AzraelXs' question I have to ask. Why not? You said that you will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
You have not given many details about any of the experiences you mother had, or even if you had any.
Please join the conversation and fill in the blanks.
Regards
RedWolf
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-19)
You say "To this day you can still see him walking down the street with his hands behind his back or sitting on the bench across the house whistling."

Have you seen his spirit by yourself or is it just that you have heard it from others?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: