You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Buddy Is a Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My Buddy Is a Ghost

 

You know when you were a little kid and you had no one to play with so you made up an imaginary friend. Then once you got to be in your teenage years they fade away. Well I had at least 3 imaginary pals, I had Cloey, Allison, and Andrew. Now I named each of them because of the following reasons. I named Cloey because she looked like me and she was sort of like a "Clone" so I named her Cloey. Then Allison would be another name of mine if my name wasn't Alyssa, she sort of was the girlie side of me. Then there was Andrew, he was just like me, but a boy, my name would be Andrew if I was a boy, so that's why I named him that.

Well I got rid of all of these imaginary friends when I was 10 years old. But the other day, the weirdest thing happened, I could of sworn that I saw Andrew, but in real life, not a imaginary friend. Except he looked different.

I was talking to my friend in the hallway at school, but I kept on looking at the clock because I wanted to know when I should go to class. When I looked for the maybe 8th time, I looked down a bit, and I saw a boy just staring at me who looked like Andrew. I said to my friend "Do you see a boy leaning against the wall?" She said no when she turned around, but I can see him. Like really see him, when I was a 9 year old, I always just pictured him in my head, I never saw him. That afternoon, when I went home, I can see him everywhere, in the mirror, in the dining room, and in the living room.

I was getting pretty freaked out. I fell asleep in my mom's room that night, and when I went into my room around maybe 1:30, I saw Andrew sitting on my bed. I didn't say anything, neither did he, but I sort of communicated in my head with him, like we reading each other mind's. This is our conversation I remember it clearly:

Me: What are you doing here? Why can I see you?

Andrew: I got hit by a car, I'm a ghost now, I came to say good bye.

Me: But you're not real, I just made you up.

Andrew: No... I was real... I just never said anything.

Me: When did you die?

Andrew: A week later when you forgot about me.

Me: Oh, I'm sorry.

Andrew: You had to, you were getting older, uh... I got to go now.

Me: Ok... Bye Andrew, you were my best friend.

Andrew: Bye, and I know, I will always.

And then he left, like that! If you don't believe, it's ok. I even told my friend about him, and I will tell her he died. Just tell me what you think.

Other hauntings by TryToFigureItAllOut

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TryToFigureItAllOut, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Neuro (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
How sad that he had to leave you! I feel sorry for Andrew. Well, at least you confronted him. That's always the best thing to do when a kind ghosts haunts you.
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
wow...that's weird... Maybe you and Andrew had a telepathic connection and you saw it as an imaginary friend you created but when you forgot about him he died because he was dependent on you... But that just a theory.

Hope you find the answer,
~Tora~
4u_allie (7 stories) (42 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-02)
I have an imaginary friend. Her name is Cathy May. I'm 17, now I realise she not just imaginary, a real ghost that's my friend! I thought I was the only one that had them. Cathy May lived with a family. Their house was right where mine was built, but she died in the house fire. Now she haunts our house. But whe're friends, I'm the only one in my family she'll allow to see her. ❤ 4u_allie
ghosthost (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-20)
To be quite honest I'm not sure what to think. But, I did find your story interesting none the less. Maybe you were sleep walking perhaps. My girlfriends daughter also has an imaginary friend who she calls "Sissy". And I hope she stays that way! 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: