You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadows In Every Corner

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows In Every Corner

 

My entire life I have had contact with spirits. They're drawn to me for some reason. When I was little I told my mom that my friend was named Franchesca and that she was a ghost. My mom and I have always seen things on our property, things many people don't see but mainly the farmer, his wife, and his daughter Franchesca. Sometimes I would see other people but usually it was just them.

Franchesca watched over me and protected me as the rest of her family did with my family. They were connected to us but I don't know how. Well, a few years ago my TV turned of by itself and when I went to fix it, I saw a girl sitting behind me. When I turned around she was gone. She is not a good spirit. I saw her quite a few times over the years and she has done nothing but taunt me.

About 2 years ago a ghost hunting team came to my house and said that they got a feeling of a name and said Franchesca and a few other names for the rest of her family. Then one year ago a different team came in to investigate and talked to the girl in black and they asked if she wanted to hurt my family and she said yes. And when they asked who specifically, she said my name then the room got hot and started closing in on me. I got very dizzy.

I haven't felt heard or seen Franchesca or her family in a long time now, things have changed. Shadow people haunt us and a hat man (search him if you are not familiar) has been seen a lot by my stepdad. The shadow people have taunted me most, almost entirely me, though they have messed with the rest of my family a bit. They appear at night and watch me. They scratch me and hit me plus they speak to me at a lot. They are awful. Cuts and bruises have been made by them. Sometimes they even follow me.

I believe that the girl in black (believed to be named Sadie) is the leader and that the shadows have blocked or banned the good spirits that watch over us. Except for my granny who constantly leaves me reminders that she's there: rings, keys, and the most random things ever.

I know what is happening but if anyone can help with stopping it that would be greatly appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kenziejo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

WhisperingWind (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
A good friend of mine from Singapore knows some about the paranormal and has told me her own experiences with shadow spirits. She said it's always good to let the natural light in from the sun, so keep your windows/curtains open during the day, because it's like a cycle and causes them to flee the light. I heard of some people having negative experiences like you. I've had 2 experiences myself with them, but felt more surprised and startled than I can say negative. It always helps to do more research. You may want to try a Native American blessing with sage.
twelveam (74 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-08)
Kenziejo,

It sounds to me ALSO that a house cleansing is a great place to start! Rookdygin on this site has an excellent cleaning ritual that would be great for you to use! If you could find one of his posts that has the details written down how to perform it, then you can give it a try. At this point, you have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain! I will pray everything gets straightened out for you, God bless! 😉
kalincampbell (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-07)
Ok that is creepy so you need someone to bless your home with that stuff ok? And you NEED to stay strong ok? God bless you ❤
ShatteredEternity (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-04)
If they know that you are aware of their presence, they will take full advantage of it, that's why you have always been bothered by them. If they are harming you, your in a dangerous situation and you need to have them removed as soon as possible. Cleaning your home with sage once per month should help, but if they are persisstant, it may take a bit more to get them to leave for good. Be safe~
Amie ❤
KibaxChan (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-04)
Such as a lot of comments here, I'll start by saying I agree with the questions about the paranormal investigation team. They aren't supposed to just wander into a home, stir up the skeletons in the closet (in this case, ghosts in the closet), declare it haunted and case closed! It's their job to help the lost spirits that are there to cross over into the afterlife (LITERALLY) and let you know what you need to do in order to cleanse the negative energy.

Oh but before I get carried away about that, I wanted to say that you're an empath, darlin'. That's why they're drawn to you. They know you can feel them and they know how innately sensitive you are. I'm an empath as well and have since gained a minor amount of control over my own psychic forces.

I've noticed that usually a greater evil will be followed by lesser evils (such as the shadows following the girl in the black dress) and that the greater evils move in on good spirits and trap their essence, essentially feeding off their energy. I know it's a process to free those spirits after this has happened, but that's as far as my knowledge goes. Who knows though, perhaps you're right, the spirits are too strong to be subdued by the black dress girl in that way and just were forcibly relocated from the house?
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-03)
kenziejo, I agree with the question lady-glow asked about the ghost hunting teams. Did they just come in stir up the spirits and leave? Did they try and help to cross over the other spirits? If you haven't seen the good spirits, it could have been they crossed over. The Shadow people you definitley need help to rid your home of. Have you told your parents about the bruising etc that are results from attacks? Shadow people can be very dangerous, as well as malevolent spirits. I agree with curiousdevya. Please seek help with blessing and cleansing your home. Stay safe
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-02)
Did any of the ghost hunting teams do anything to help the spirits to cross over or did they just talk to them and left without helping your family?
Please tell me that they didn't charge for their services! 😐

I'm with mrfknbee and do not understand why your parents have let things go so far for such a long time, and if the ghost hunting teams didn't help, why haven't they ask for a different kind of help according to your religious beliefs?
mrfknbee (39 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-03-02)
If things were really that bad and you have made it clear your family witnesses it, then why wouldn't you all decide to have the house blessed or move to another property. What does your parents say about your cuts and bruise as in sure your safety and health should be top priority. I'm sure any parent would guard their children with their life and certainly not let them come to harm in the one place they should feel safe.
curiousDevu (10 stories) (45 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-02)
Ken, I have had lots of experiences with spirits but none that harmed me physically. This is indeed very disturbing, you should get a house cleansing done. Get someone to bless the house, it's been known to work. Stay strong, confident and be courageous. They cannot harm you if you stand up to them. Also you can try and find out more about these "dark spirits",
Stay safe.
Devya ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: