You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Faceless Mannequins 2

Real Ghost Stories

Faceless Mannequins 2

 

I wrote a story a while ago about me seeing a faceless mannequin following me. If you want to see it just look at my profile and read it.

So, it's been about 3 months since the mannequin started to follow me. After taking some massive TLC time off, the appearances started to become more further apart, but still there. The voices of the two children have been with me all of the last 3 months. The reason I'm posting this now is because it has gotten a lot worse in the last couple of days.

Firstly, you need to know that I speak the dragon tongue from the video game Skyrim. I know it is nerdy and all that, but it is a nerdy thing me and my best friend have. We speak and write to each other in it, just for fun, we enjoy it a lot.

But recently the actual mannequin has had a voice coming from it. I don't know if it is the mannequin's voice, but it comes from it, so I'm assuming that it is the mannequin's voice. But it is in this language me and my friend have that it's been talking to me. I try my best to ignore it, but it becomes to much some times. Mostly pointless meaningless sentences, but occasionally it says something, and I can't help myself but reply.

One thing I have found out is it has given itself a name, Diisos, which in this language, it means "My Blood". I refuse to call it by its name, because it just creeps me out. Two days ago, I told my friend about it, everything, and he told me the same thing has happened to him. He has pediophobia (the fear of dolls) not just any doll, every doll or mannequin. And the same mannequin has been stalking him, but he can't hear the children's voices, only the voice coming from the mannequin.

The final straw was today. It drew on my hand in this language. I didn't see it write it, and I was alone in my room, and the next minute "You're Mine" appears on my hand. This is what has brought me to you guys. I need your help again, any suggestions on how to get this thing away? Or just to calm me down enough to sleep?

Anything is welcome:)

Other hauntings by Jake141

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jake141, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-29)
Haha I know what you men:) i'm after help, and I would really like it XD

I carry around a candle and some matches currently, so if I really can't deal with it, I can find a quiet place and do it outside, but most of the time it doesn't work out.
JoQuack (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-29)
umm, very creepy... I shuddered when I read that one...

As for the cleansing, if it follows you so strongly away from the home...I'm wondering if a house cleansing would really help? You might need to try something more focused on yourself?

^_^and as for the constant watch comment, not a problem-I'm just glad someone is answering my questions. I don't understand the people who ask for help but don't answer a single question...
Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-28)
It's creepy, and has scared me.
I'll type a edited version here,
Basically, i'm a street magician, so I do close up card magic. And my base trick to start is a simple force and then I have about 7 different reveals, each I like.
So, I was in london for a college trip, so I thought it'll be a great place to practice at lunch time. All my friends, know my trick and all of my reveals, so they all find it all amusing when they watch me.
So I was performing the first trick to a teenage girl, around my age (yes this pulls girls better than you think;) )
So I do my force, and I force an 8 of hearts, and I was going to do a reveal where I show the 8 of hearts sharpie'd onto my chest.
Force went well and she didn't suspect a thing.
Then I started to hear the children's voices, as I usually do, I ignore them. But this time they where saying something unusual. They where saying things like "Look daddy, the man is doing a magic trick" "wow, look!" This creeped me out massively, as i've never heard them speak in this way, it has always been menacing or hostile towards me. But this time it was different.
Then the mannequins voice started to talk, saying "Rigir Vurul", Which when translated, means "Back Pocket". This confused me, so I ignored it and moved on after performing the rest of the trick.
This happened over the next 3 people, same thing, "Rigir Vurul" accompanied by the children.
The forth people I was performing a trick too was a couple, who looked just older than me. So, I did my usual bull that magicians do, making it more realistic and dramatic. But this time the mannequins words clicked. So, I continued with the trick, and this time, instead of using one of my reveals, I say to them, "now, I want you (the man) to think of one place, ever, and the card will show itself there, and will show us the place. *cue mind reading crap* You are thinking of your girlfriends bum, (to the girl) would you look in your back pocket?" and, as predicted, the card I forced was there.
This has creeped me out massively, as the children have never spoken in that way, and the mannequin has been nothing but a problem until then. Its just confusing me a lot.

Thanks JoQuack for keeping a constant watch on this post, I appreciate it:)

As for the cleansing, I did a house cleansing as suggested by Rook, and it didn't seem to help. But there was one i've heard a couple of times on this site, and I looked up on the internet, of using a candle and meditation as a personal shield. And in the times where I can't deal with it, that seems to work.

Thanks again:)
JoQuack (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-27)
O.o hope there's nothing to terrifying about your new story!

And Jake141, keep us updated on what happens with the cleansing and protection, and whether they worked.
Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-26)
Hi JoQuack,
I see what you mean, I will try these cleansing things I have learned from Rook and the interwebs, see if they help. But I see what you mean by the children, I will try these things i've learnt and see if they help.
And haha, I know what you mean XD I will try to reply as fast as possible:)
Either way, thank you:)

A strange thing happened to do with this thing, which I thing warrants a separate story, so if you guys want, keep an eye out for that:)

Thank you!
JoQuack (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-24)
Wow was that video ever creepy... And I third Valkricry-some protection would do you a world of good...

As for your response about the voices-it really seems like the mannequin is the problem, maybe getting rid of it would make the children's voices stop too?

((^_^ thank you for answering my questions! Too often on other sites I'd ask a question and no one would answer -_-))
Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-17)
valkricry:
Hi, Yeah, I knew these mannequinns existed, but there not really, my definition of faceless, this is what i'd call faceless:
Https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=faceless+mannequin&safe=off&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=IIAnU52xCYmBhAemkYEg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=509&dpr=1
But yeah, I get your point.
Me and my friend never did any of the dark stuff, i've been in and out of this site for a while, and every comment seemed to vote against using it, so i've never tried.
And I will talk to Rook, and look into ways of protecting myself. Thank you:)
Triskaideka:
I never really got into drugs of any sort, as you could probably see, i'm part of the more nerdy stay in side type of teenager XD
But yeah, I have been trying to sleep, but often wake in the middle of the night, so I will try and get some more sleep in another way.
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-14)
😲 I was like "Oh yeah, there are mannequins in the game but you just put your clothes on them..." and I clicked the link.

Uh. Wow. Creepy! Now I'm going to test that in game...

Jake141, I support valkricry's theory. You should probably do a cleansing of your home. And maybe game a little less and sleep a little more? (Because, quite honestly, I also think it's possible that your brain could be playing tricks on you. I haven't asked if you do drugs and I won't. But this sounds a lot like something some of my teenage friends went through when I was your age.)
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-03-14)
Dear Jake,
I'll preface this with I don't know squat about Skyrim. Having said that, I did a bit of Googling, because you said there didn't appear to be a similar character in the game. Apparently they do (did?) have faceless wooden mannequins at some point. I found this video on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-wZh4FyrWg
Is there any similarity between that and what you are experiencing? It is not unheard of for malevolent beings to use our fears against us, as they feed on it. It is possible that it is using your friend's and your phobia of mannequins to elicit the desired response. When this started had you and you friend dabbled with the Ouija Board or visited a graveyard? Done anything in the prior say month, that might have attracted its attention to you?
There is an excellent home cleansing provided by a member here named Rook. You can find it on his profile:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Pay close attention as he also tells you how to surround yourself with a protection 'shield'. If this thing is following you around, then having portable protection is a good thing.
I hope this was of some help.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-14)
[at] Triskaideka, I think we should lobby for an old person emote... Not to have one seems...ageist... (if there was one already available, it would have gone here)... 😆😆
Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-14)
Triskaideka:
Me and my friend have tried asking it, and threatening it in both english and Dovahzuul, and it has just responded with violent words. Like the ones in my post below
Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-14)
Triskaideka: Haha, yeah, i've been paying through it a second time since this started happening
JoQuack: I can hear the two voices when I see the mannequin, sometimes just before I do. And that's fine!:) I much appreciate the convosasions
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-14)
[at] Griff - Yes, please! 😁 I kind of wish there were an old person emote.
JoQuack (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-14)
hahaha, not everyone,Triskaideka. 😁

Jake141-you briefly mentioned the voices of 2 childern, but didn't really elaborate. Do they show up at the same time as the mannequin or at different times? And when you hear the children, do they frighten you the same way the mannequin does?

((Sorry for just jumping in on your conversation everyone-I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to sign up for an account so I could ask a few questions))
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-14)
Honestly, if I were in your shoes, I'd be tempted to try the shout used to defeat Alduin to make this creature leave. (Everyone here is probably like "Huh?")
Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-13)
You guys are great! 😁
Griff84:
Hello again:),
I don't like it at all. It doesn't seem like there is a similar character in Skyrim that looks (or speaks like) this being.
And thanks for the support, ill keep you updated:)
Samtille:
Thank you:) I will say that prayer every night before bed, as also suggested by OmgGhost13
OmgGhost13:
Thank you:) I will keep this in mind, as said before, I will pray every night as you said, and don't be sorry about not being able to help with the children!:O you've done amazing:)
Triskaideka:
Haha, I love the fact i've found another skyrim enthusiast
😁, and I can remember some of the things it said, but not in Dovahzuul. But in english. Things like:
- "Why are you here?"
- "Leave now"
- "Don't touch me"
- "I will end you"
- "I will pull your life apart bit by bit"

The sad thing is that 2 hours after "I will pull your life apart bit by bit" was said, me and my girlfriend (mentioned before) of 19 months broke up: (
I'm just ignoring the fact it said that, and hoping it didn't influence that in any way,

Either way, thank you guys, you've been amazing in keeping up to date and helping me.

Thank you! It means a lot!
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-13)
Triskaideka, I have an old flat cap, some slippers and a walking stick to help with your 'in my day' speech if they are of any use? 😆 😆
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-03-13)
This definitely sounds creepy and I agree with the others that it sounds definitely not good.

The Skyrim-enthusiast and linguist in me want to know what else was said. If it does speak to you, perhaps you should write down the syllables, and then look them up in the dictionary so many fans have worked toward producing. Http://www.thuum.org/

It could be your subconscious is telling you something, or that some other being is trying to communicate with you in a way it thinks you understand but you actually may not fully grasp. Whatever you do, do NOT try to communicate with it in dragon tongue. Never ever ever try to commune with spiritual beings, commune with the dead, or cast spells in a language that is not your native tongue. What you say is binding, whether you understand those spoken words or not. So always speak in your native tongue.

That said, it's ok to write down what *it* says. Maybe some of us nerdy types can help you translate. I definitely volunteer! 😊

All that said, ideally, you and your friend should probably consult some sort of priest, priestess, pastor, or another spiritual leader who can help you to block off these unwarranted communications.

I know that sometimes curiosity gets the best of us, though, so if you don't close off contact, please keep us updated, and try to record everything you hear. Your notes could fill in a lot of the pieces of the puzzle, and you might even solve it yourself!

PS - Back in MY day (imagine this in an elderly person's voice), we all spoke to each other in Drow. Now these young whippersnappers are talking to each other in Dovahzul. Kids today. 😉
OmgGhost13 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-13)
Hy Jake141, gosh this is so creepy:o but anyway, I think that entity took the form of a mannequin to scare you and your friend since you two hate mannequins. Try to pray every night before you sleep and remember to always have a cross, because I don't think Jesus will let this entity do anything to you (: but as for the two children, I really don't know how to help you, i'm really sorry:c
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-13)
Hi, its me again! I have read the first part of your post and this so odd. I am in no way qualified to tell you what this is, but I do feel, (like you have mentioned yourself) that this could be something not nice. Trickery is could be the work of the devil and demons etc they can play on your fears and in this case represent them? I hope this makes sense. Would an arc angel prayer protect you? You don't have to be religious to believe in the prayer.
Dear St. Michael, the Archangel, protect us, both body and soul from the Evil One, his followers and anyone who would approach us with malicious intent.

Protect us, our bodies, and our cars, as we travel about in our daily activities.

Protect us, our bodies, our home, our property and possessions during times of storm, from all dangers of lightning, high winds, hail and flood waters. Amen.

This prayer was just a thought. If I were you I wouldn't communicate with this thing, I think it would encourage it, same for your friend too. I hope someone on here can give you a self protection cleanse ritual and some good information. I wish I could help you more, please keep in touch and keep us updated
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-13)
Oh my word! This is so creepy. I am going to read your other story to get the full picture. I hope someone on here can give you some good advice, as Griff has also said 😐
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-13)
Hi James141, I don't feel I can offer any help with this, but I would say I find it a little disturbing that this thing has now made contact with you, verbally, and worse physically. I also find the fact that your friend also see's it and you both speak this language and are into this game no coincidence.

Is there any character in this game who has similar features at all? I feel the two are linked.

Its good to hear from you again, and I hope this thing abates for you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: