You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost Shoe

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Shoe

 

In about 2003, I was sitting in my room, doing homework, and talking on the phone with my best friend. I heard someone knocking on my door and I looked out, but no one was there. I left my door open and stared at it. A few minutes later, I saw a transparent sneaker. It was really weird and only had a leg attached to it.

Ever since then, we have taken pictures with orange streaks of light in my parents room. Sometimes, I hear scratching on my window at night. And when I'm by myself, I see stuff run across the living room. It happened a number of times and still freaks me out. And every time I watch a scary movie, I see the sneaker and severed leg. I see streaks of light fleet across my room, kitchen, and living room.

My house get cold and eerie at night time and one time, I was outside and I saw a transparent tiger jump out of my tree. And sometimes, when my dad takes a shower, like today, the water gets cold, hot, cold, hot, cold hot. And keeps doing that. It freaks me out.

And sometimes I see something over my shoulder when I look in the mirror. It scares me. My house is haunted! My brother always is looking at the spot where I see the ghost. He cries and clenches onto me and my dad. I see it all the time now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, penny, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Scary sooo scary never had an experience but very good story! X x x x x x x x x
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-29)
put half a glass of holy water at the side of your bed at night don't drink it I'm not sure if it has to be on a full moon though for it too work. You can also talk to a priest and go church. Put salt on your walls.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. It was interesting I enjoyed reading it. I have seen 3 ghosts and heard the 4th
darkman2k7 (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-19)
😐

put holy water were you saw the ghost and at the front of your door

i hope this helps
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-18)
I am certain you saw what you say you did. It could have to do with the house or the land, many different factors.

Try not to be afraid(I know that is easier said than done) and pray. Keep a Bible with you and pray. It always works for me.

Thank you for sharing your story.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: