You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: You're Not Alone

Real Ghost Stories

You're Not Alone

 

So all my life I have believed there was something out there that wasn't human. Since I was a kid weird things have happened that I can't exactly explain.

When I was a kid I lived in a small blue apartment with my mom, stepdad, and older brother. Bu this time I was only about five and my brother would be seven. There was stairs going up to my room and my wall was against the opposite wall of the door. And every night I would wake up to a man standing in front of my doorway. He never spoke to me or got near me.

Then after a year of living there we moved to another house that was always creepy. There were always spiders jumping on me and shadows moving. My friends would always come over and tell me they would hear weird things.

One night I was up laying awake in my bed and I was laying on my right side. And as I was laying there staring at my door someone got into bed with me. No one came in. I sat there paralyzed with fear. I was waiting for whatever it was to leave. Then after about an hour, it got up and left. I made myself keep my eyes open so I could see who it was. But no one left.

We moved again, then again. The house we lived in now, we've lived in since I was in third grade. When we first moved in nothing ever happened. But when I turned 15 it all came back so fast. Every night I hear footsteps and strange noises I can't explain. I'm so scared every night of what I might see I force myself not to open my eyes. I always feel like someone is watching me.

One night I had a nightlight on and I had my eyes closed. Then I started to hear the footsteps again and then the shadow in front of my eyes went black, as if someone was standing in front of me blocking the light. I remember one night when my dad left me all alone I thought to myself, "Thank God I'm alone", then I heard someone say, "You're not alone."

Please, someone help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, this_chic_makayla, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

broiquapride (22 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-23)
to be honest, honey you probable have what they call the sixth sense and that is not very common but everyone has it as a baby it is a part off the brain that is open because babies brains are like sponges but sometimes that part of the brain never gets closed and most of the time it does and in your case it probable didn't because it seems as if every house you go to something happens and honestly that will happen because there is a past behind every piece of grass and every piece of wood everything has seen a bad day so that's why you are hearing and seeing things and if I was you I wouldn't be scared unless its trying to harm you because most of the time they are just there so just letting you in on a gift you have cause there are tons of people that would love the gift you were giving so embrace instead of walking and running away ❤ ❤
Evz (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-23)
I am very curious, despite the worry and even fear, did you experience other feelings or sensations? I find it also very interesting that you say it is a man.
This may sound odd, I don't feel it/he is here to harm you anymore than you do to him, more along the lines of checking up on you. It's presence can affect you and others differently, perhaps it's a little overwhelming for you as you seem more aware of it.
Don't get me wrong, if you feel threatened, look at your options of help, things you can do, simple things at that, to ward away this entity.
Consider some salt, a horse shoe, a cross, incense and various herbs and items being useful to you. It really depends what you're comfortable with.
Should you at any time feel heavy, random pressure and even accompanying pain in areas of your body, such as your neck or chest, dizziness, prone to headaches more than normal or just generally feeling odd and out of order, start doing and using things on the list, don't let it wear you down to becoming very vulnerable.
Best of luck.
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-22)
Questions: In your old house, where you used to see the man stand at your doorway, were you in bed, when you saw him or were you sitting in your bed or standing in your room? If you were lying in your bed, it could possibly be attack of sleep paralysis.

And in your second house, also I would suspect you had a case of sleep paralysis.

Just my opinion.
lynrinth (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-21)
😨 Oh my God. You're not alone. Don't you live with family? Surely someone else would have notice something all these years, too. I have read stories where all family members experienced paranormal activity... And never mentioned it to each other. Can't you talk to your father, or mother, or another family member? Please, please know you are not alone. It may seem that now, but I truly believe relief will come. I don't know how, or when, but just hang in there. So many people who tell their stories on this site, and the people who comment, including myself, on the stories, know the fear you are feeling now seems like it will never go away. In time, help somehow comes along, and it gets better.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: