You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Railroad Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Railroad Spirit

 

My mother bought me a Ouija board. My dad wouldn't allow me to have it in the house, and due to many SCARY experiences I've had (without a board) I was hesitant about it anyway.

Well, today my friend and her dad wanted to give the Ouija board a try. The whole time, I was nauseous and had a bad gut feeling about it but was also curious if anything would happen. We all live up in the mountains of Tennessee, practically the middle of nowhere... So her house is out in the woods and it's already very creepy enough.

We walked up behind her house leading to a cemetery and there was a huge hill. I got tired and a very BAD feeling that something evil was there, so I wanted to turn back. They, along with everyone else, believe that I'm sensitive to the paranormal (I am) so we turned back.

We went closer to her house but still in the woods, to a railroad track. Her dad told us about 2 guys being killed on those railroad tracks, their car was hit by a train. He only knew that their lasts name was "Allen" or "Allan" I don't know exactly how the last name is spelled. So we started using the board. My friend asked, "Are you a bad spirit?" it replied, "No." So we decided to keep going. She then asked, "How did you die?" and I find this pretty funny that it replied, "Idk" not "I don't know" but literally, "Idk"! It started spelling something that went "T. R" I didn't know if it was going to spell my name or "train", either way it stopped.

We asked the name of the spirit and it spelled, "Charles." We started freaking out, but even MORE so when it started to spell "Allen", we didn't let it finish spelling that. I was so freaked out I hardly looked at the board the whole time. We decided to cut it short, tell the spirit sorry we had to go. We told it goodbye probably at least 5 times! We wanted to be sure, lol.

At the end of all that, I decided to let my friend HAVE the Ouija board. I've had many experiences where people have claimed that I, myself have been possessed. I know for sure I've also been oppressed. I don't want anything to do with demons.

The railroad ghost may have been nice but I didn't want to stick around to figure out too much more stuff!

Other hauntings by traycandii

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, traycandii, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-08)
Everybody means well. They probably thought you were younger. Tray, thankyou for answering so peacefully. Just read about the Crowley guy, he seemed, ah, I think the medical term is absolutely apeshizzganickle.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-08)
i'm pretty sure someone said it already, I didn't read the previous comments. But knowing you are easily accessed by the paranormal, why would you still put yourself in that situation?
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-07)
Don't.Use.An.Ouija.Board.Ever. That's all I have to say. May God bless you.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-07)
Hi traycandii, I am just going to echo what most of the others have already said. You went to a place where you already knew people had been tragically killed, you already knew information about them also, then when you attempted this session, the only information which was revealed / received, was that which you already knew. Even if you didn't do this intentionally, I would think it was done subconsciously.

Also, its clear you are wary of using a OB. I would advise you listen yourself and not be swayed by peer pressure. You already know the dangers behind them, so I don't understand why you would participate just because your friend and her dad wanted too.

Anyway, scolding adult moment over😜thanks for posting 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
traycandii: Do you mean this Mr. Crowley?
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

After reading your comment I think you mean you have been DEPRESSED, not oppressed. -Right? That would explain your aggression and obsession. It would be a good idea to get some medical help to ensure you are in good health.
But you have done very stupid things and perhaps attracted something nasty, that's what happens when people do not use their brains.

Wish you luck!
traycandii (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
No, my friend's father did not touch the Ouija board at all, he sat and watched her and I use it together. My mom bought it because I told her I wanted it! She's not a bad mom, I'm not a child, I'm 23! Besides, I got rid of it so it's not my danger. We didn't use it at the cemetery, I didn't want to. We only did on the railroad tracks. Anyway... Well a friend & I used to be idiots, do séances, invoke demons, try to contact Mr.Crowley, if you don't know who that is, look him up. We were crazy about demons. And I became obsessed. And oppressed. I began doing things that was totally out of the ordinary for me. I became aggressive 😠 and I'm generally the total opposite. We got a video (on my tablet that's tore up now) where my eyes turned black... And then back to normal a couple minutes later. I don't feel the way I used to, I don't try to contact "demons"...I occasionally have ghostly fun, but as you could tell from my story even that kind of makes me uncomfortable after the stuff I used to experience.
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
I agree with many on this post, also why on earth would parents buy their child a Ouija board, encourage them to use it and also take part, something is not right here! Plus if you are sensitive to the paranormal why would you want to use a Ouija board? I am more interested in your sensitivity, you should post some of your experiences.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-05)
"... People have claimed that I, myself have been possessed. I know for sure I've also been oppressed..."
When, how and where were you "possessed" and what was done to help you? -An exorcism?
Have you been to the doctor? My biggest concern is those "possessions" were not you having seizures. 😕
What do you exactly mean by 'also been oppressed'?

I have to agree with BJJ and RedWolf, the ghost you contacted was more likely your friend's father. 😆 😆
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-05)
I am also going to let my inner cynic out to play. First it is disrespectful to go to a cemetery to ghost hunt, play with a Ouija Board etc.
My inner cynicism is you felt something very evil coming from the cemetery. You've been watching too many T.V. Shows and movies about evil coming out of cemeteries. A cemetery is Hallowed ground. To my knowledge evil can't try to go into a cemetery because the ground has been blessed, and evil doesn't hang around the area because there is no point to it.
I'm with BadJuuJuu I think you've been had.
By the way just because you're in a scary place don't equate it to evil.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-05)
Gonna let my inner cynic out to play. 😁
Your friend's father told you a story about guys named Allen who died on a train track. Conveniently enough, the "ghost" you contacted appears to have been one of the Allen boys.
Was her father touching the planchette? Because it sounds to me like her father was having a laugh. Sorry to be blunt, but I really think you guys were had.
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-05)
I will refrain from lecturing you about the Ouija board as you know very well it's dangerous and you say you've given it away. I will say that I've been told liminal spaces or spaces of transit (such as staircases) are attractive to spirits, and I'm guessing railroad tracks fall into that category. I hope Charles finds his way to wherever it is he's supposed to go.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-05)
traycandii, I would advise or well just ask you to be real careful playing with the Quija. Especially if your sensitive to the paranormal. Have there been any weird occurences after you used the Quija? Asking because I hope you all closed the session properly. There are plenty of other ways to communicate with the deceased. If you really want to go back use a tape recorder, its safer.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: