You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Fresno Ca Creepy House And My Old House

Real Ghost Stories

Fresno Ca Creepy House And My Old House

 

Hey guys. So, We are currently being evicted from my house because the house we lived in isn't livable anymore. My grandma lived here her whole life and so did my mom. This house is pretty old. My grandfather died in this house from cancer, hospice helped him pass away. After my grandpa died I'll be honest we weren't getting a lot of activity. But before I go there let me go back to when I was little.

My brother is 3 years younger then and one day he was playing in the back room where we keep the water heater thing. He was small about I'd say 4 and he came running out crying to my mom that a "man" was trying to talk to him. That's the only activity we ever got in the house and I was too little at the time to understand what the heck he was talking about.

After my grandpa died we still had no activity. I had bought an evp and never got any. I could just never communicate with my grandfather and I was going to give up. One day I saw a shadow and I got my evp out. Still didn't get anything but here and there I would feel my hair being played with. The day we got the eviction papers I did an evp. For hours I still got nothing and I just gave up. But later on that day a box fell. I pulled out my evp once more and caught a "HAHA" it sounds like a man with a deep voice. And that's the only activity I have gotten in this house. I wasn't sure if it was my grandpa or the "man" my brother saw when he was small. But it scared me. Just the way it sounded was beyond creepy and nothing I ever heard before. I am pregnant now and I gave up trying to even communicate with anything paranormal because I am scared it will hurt my baby.

So like I said. We are getting evicted and been looking for houses. We have seen many but none of them our in our budget or in the town we have lived our whole lives. Then we found this house. It is only a 10 minute drive from the town we want to stay in and kind of in our budget. We went to check it out anyway. The house is pretty big, but very old. We liked it anyway because it has a big yard for our dogs and its the best we can do right now.

There's a house in the back and from the moment I looked at it I felt a very bad vibe. I started to feel dizzy and shaky and just didn't feel right. I didn't go into the back. I know it was just my pregnancy symptoms I just didn't feel right. For the first time in my life I felt scared and restless. But my curiosity gets the best of me when I think its paranormal. So I went to the back house and it had a bunch of old things inside of it. I didn't go inside just looking into the window and doors. I felt a chill down my spine and my hairs were sticking up. I went into the car and waited for my mom to go check it out and get the heck outta there.

On the way home I was still pretty shaky and felt like I wanted to faint. We had to pull over and I told my mom what I felt. She said it was in my head and its probably the baby doing it to me. That night I went to bed and I had a dream I was standing in front of the back house. I can see a woman in the window. She had brown hair and she was looking at me. In my dream I can only stare at her and she looks at me and smiles. She touches the window and then disappears. Its the same dream every night since I left that house. It never changes. I don't know if its in my head or not but I still do not feel right and still have those dreams a week later. We are not moving into that house. I am moving into an apartment. Thanks for listening.

*Location of house removed by editor

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, josierivera92, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

chingvang559 (42 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
Greetings neighbor I'm a regular on this site from Fresno, CA as well. Cool
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-07)
Did you get checked out at the hospital or by a doctor/midwife to make sure it wasn't anything to do with your baby (like, for example, high-blood pressure, preeclampsia, etc).
I would trust your gut instincts and not go to that place again.
As a side note, when I was pregnant, Spirits tended to leave me alone, as I didn't want them to "bug" me while I was pregnant.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-07)
Hi josierivera92, welcome to YGS.

My initial thoughts on this are that it is a mix of a few things. Firstly, I think you heard something on the EVP recorder because it seems you really wanted to, the man laughed because you were basically inviting him too. Now the creepy back house, I have read that pregnant women are more sensitive and susceptible to the paranormal than at any other time. I think it is because you are full of energy for obvious reasons.

I think that either something terrible happened to this lady there, which was the reason for the bad feeling you had about it and she was reaching out to you in your dream, or she is a manipulative negative entity, who is trying to give you a false sense of security in your dreams, my gut instinct says the latter.

All I would suggest is go with your gut feeling and follow your instinct, and please keep us posted.😊
MitoTakatori (49 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
It's just creepy. I also had some dream when I was a child in our old house. I always see this woman in our window on the second floor. She has long black hair and it's covering her face! It looks like she is looking on where I am. I have that dream almost everyday, until I grow up.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: