You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: New Developments In New Home

Real Ghost Stories

New Developments In New Home

 

The last story I have posted was about the new home we have recently moved into. This is continuing and new developments have occured.

My husband and I have cellphones, and don't use any sort of landline. Around a week after moving in, we had our washer and dryer moved in as well. One early morning between 5 am and 6am, I started a load of laundry, and started on my daily routine of cleaning. In the kitchen, sweeping, and the washer had finished its cycle. I put the laundry into the dryer and started it. I walked back into the kitchen which is literally two feet away, to continue the sweeping. 5 minutes into mopping the kitchen floor, I noticed the dryer had stopped. I walked into the laundry room, and the dryer door is wide open. I thought that as unusual, because in order to open my dryer you have to put a little yank into the pull, and it's never happened before. So I adjust the dryer, thinking it may just be unbalanced somehow, close the door, and start it once again.

I soon finish the mopping, and decide it's time to take a short break. As I sit down on the couch, the dryer stops again. I walk back into the laundry room, and the dryer door is wide open again. I close the door, and turn it on again and I stand there for 10 minutes, waiting and watching for this dryer door to open again, and of course it doesn't. It soon finishes and I take the clothes out, and put another load into the dryer. Literally as soon as I start it up, I see the handle being pulled and the door slowly opens all the way. I'm in shock, and I say out loud "ok,look I need to finish cleaning, could you leave the dryer alone?" I close the door, nothing further with the dryer.

But, I finish my cleaning and laundry by 12:30 that afternoon. I finally sit down as I have about an hour before I need to pick up the hubby from work. My phone had been sitting on the coffee table all day along with my keys. I pick it up to check for any messages or missed phone calls, and it's completely dead. Now I had it on the charger, over night, and I always turn off the sync because I've experienced the draining your battery effect. I put it on the charger until I leave.

Later that night, my husband starts fiddling with his phone. It starts to blink, and it goes off. Then comes back on by itself. His phone is at around 90% charged, as he only used it for a couple of phone calls earlier in the day. He goes through his phone to try and figure out if it was something syncing or possibly something else, but found nothing. He puts it down, and again his phone starts to vibrate on the table next to him. He picks it up and his phone's alarm starts going off. He turns his phone off, and restarts it. Then my phone which is laying on my lap starts lighting up, and going dark. The only reasons it should light up is if I'm getting a phone call or my alarm is sounding off. I slide my screen open and nothing.

After all this, we let our phones alone for the night. The next day we took them up to a cellphone repair to have them checked. The man told us nothing was wrong, so we called our company, and they checked for viruses, nothing.

Ever since this, my phone will drop a call when I talk to my mother, and my husband's phone acts up every night. Not during the day, just at night. I call and talk to my sister, and sister in law, everyday literally and no troubles. Only when I talk to my mother.

As I sit on the couch, I will gets chills on my legs, and nowhere else on my body, my bangs are continuously touched or moved to the side of my face, and I'm still hearing light whispers from behind me.

I will continue to update on these occurences.

Other hauntings by spiritwaiting

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spiritwaiting, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Twilight1011 (9 stories) (315 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-11)
Spirit waiting, what happened with the picture you found, and said that you would try to post here? Now you got me curious as to what's on it! Hopefully you're able to post it soon!
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-22)
I have recently found a picture in my google photos from the phone I speak of in this experience. Weird that I never saw what's in this photo, until I bought a better phone. If I can figure out a way to post it here I will.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
No problem love...

Talib, if you wish to continue please see my profile, there you will find an experience I had while visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem. This goes for anybody who wants to continue this conversation.

Respectfully,

Rook
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
Rook - if you would like to continue this conversation with talib, please take it to one of your stories, okay?
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
Oh my gracious goodness. And I'm really praying. The stinker ghosts are kind of cool. Have you asked it to be kind and let you talk to your mom? Better yet, have you asked the other spirits in your home to have a talk with it? I've heard of that happening on here. And now, didn't Jesus have a nice conversation with the spirit of Moses and Elijah, which He was OK with? And ghost is just Old English for spirit, Talib, speaking of without knowledge. And as I recall, there's a sura in the Koran that says that God can move as a Spirit, or as an Angel, or as Man, whatever He chooses to do. As well as a reference to Genesis, which says the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the deep. Just sayin'. And Rook my phone won't let me give you any + arrows, but I love you commentary interuption. Oh... Could it have been Satinnnnnnn?
talib (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
[at] spiritwaiting The calls drop when you call your mom, do you think there is any reason for that? Is your mom very religious.

[at] valkricry I am glad to know you have read the book, the author is long dead and I don't think he was trying to promote himself or get converts. I believe whatever he has written in the book, it actually a eye-opener.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
[at] Rook, Good point. It was warm, and yes the humidity was a little high. Well I do understand what your saying. I initially got upset because this commentor was targeting a person that I find quite refreshing on here. And its good to let our alter egos out every now and again 😊 πŸ˜‰. I think its great when we band together and speak our minds respectfully. Mine came out in this one.

Thank you,
Spiritwaiting ❀
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
I think everyone needs to let out a big "sigh" and put the kettle on for a well deserved cuppa! 😁
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
Spirit,

There are members here who, like myself, have an alter ego we let loose every so often... Sometimes it's on a submission that by overwhelming majority is deemed to be a work of fiction... Sometimes it's directed towards an individual who has joined the YGS Ranks with a closed mind or is simply Trolling along trying to get individuals upset... We do not get mad we simply unleash the power of our 'Inner B#%<h's', climb aboard the mighty Troll Hunting, story busting bus the Miss Demeanor and "Cry havoc and let slip loose the dogs of war! "

Puff Bayram (Driver, cook, DJ and Chief Bottle Washer aboard the Magical Miss Demeanor)

Back on topic... Do you live in a high humidity area? I know it says OK as your home state... But does it have high humidity... Or had humidity jumped due to a storm approaching or just happening? Humidity 'can' cause electronics to do some funny things... Just a thought...

Respectfully,

Rook
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
valkricry, It is ok 😊,no apologies needed. No it doesn't matter when or whom made the call. T will go in and out, then clear then drop the call. I talk to my sis everyday all day, not once has it dropped a call wh her. And the bangs it kind of comforting in its own way. I never get a malevolent feeling from this. And hmmm I really do wonder though of it could be a mother type. Hopefully I will find a way to get that answer.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
okay - I think we've taken away from spiritwaiting's story long enough. Further comments not related to her experience will be deleted.

If you want to continue this line of conversation, please move it to a story of your own. If you don't have a story on our site, do not continue this train of conversation. It won't do you any good 😐

This comment from talib is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
spiritwaiting,
First, let me apologize for being led off the path of your story. It wasn't until now, I realized I hadn't even commented on what matters most, YOUR story! I am so sorry! That was just rude of me.
I found it very interesting that it is only the calls to your mom that get dropped. Curious, does it matter what time of day it is? Or who initiated the call? You say you feel your bangs being touched or moved off your face. To me, that is a 'Mom' thing... I wonder if perhaps this spirit is a mom-type, and perhaps a bit jealous of your Mom?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+5
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
Actually, I have read that book and am familiar with Roger Morneau's works. If you choose to believe him, and ignore the constant thread of needing to convert to a particular religion which he claims is the "only" one safe from Satan's deceit, that is your prerogative. To discuss it further would be in violation of the site's TOU, I think.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
[at] miracles, sorry the last comment was for you. [at] Zzgranny the second sentence on was for you. Sorry πŸ˜†
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
[at] zzgranny, Oh its ok. I included myself in the comments. You made a great point. Its frustrating when a commentor hasnt really researched or doesn't know what theyre talking about. But we must carry on, and enjoy the rest of the experiences on the site. 😊 ❀
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
spiritwaiting - thank you 😊 Times like these I wish we didn't have the 50 character minimum when a simple "thank you" would do.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
[at] talib, yes Samtillie I will update on all the things that are going on. I have had more since this last experience, but am just waiting for more so it. Won't end up being to short of an update. 😊 [at] talib, miracles beliefs or what miracles does reallly doesn't matte and is probably tired of this silly back and forth especially when one clearly hasnt thought the questions or answers through.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
Also, this is a great time for me to bow out of this thread. No sense in arguing a point with someone who has no grasp of the spirit world except what they've read in one book.

My apologies, spiritwaiting ❀
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
Granny is right. I am a Christian and God is a spirit. John 4:24 says, "God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
Well let's stop a minute and think this through...

Christian and Jewish God and/or Holy "SPIRIT": Spirit
Allah: Spirit
Hindu gods/goddesses: Spirits

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Use your head.
talib (58 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
[at] zzsgranny what makes you think that people who follow Judaism, Christianity or Islam worship spirits?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
talib: And YOU haven't answered my question: "What's your point?" πŸ€”
talib (58 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
[at] spiritwaiting I asked Miracles51031 whether he/she is a spirit worshipper and I am yet to get a reply 😲
talib (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
[at] valkricry

Thanks for the info on Satanism, but there is more behind the scenes activities which many are not aware of.
I would recommend you to read this wonderful book
Just search in Google

"a trip into the supernatural roger morneau pdf"

There is a interview video on Ytube

Roger Morneau A Trip Into The Supernatural (full testimony)

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ird-BKuPRlw
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
samtillie - unfortunately sometimes we run into situations like this where the experience gets derailed by comments that have nothing to do with the story; however, in this case the o/p herself participated in the comments, otherwise we would have tried our best to contain the situation.

It is distracting, but it happens. Please try to overlook it.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
val - I've learned over the years, after repeatedly beating my head against walls, floors, any hard surface πŸ˜‰, that it is almost impossible to enlighten those who are ignorant... And want to remain that way πŸ˜†
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
I actually enjoyed this story but further more my experience was ruined by the needless comments, very disappointing. You will have to let us know if you are still experiencing problems with your phones, very interesting.
All the best.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+5
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
Talib - if you are speaking of Theistic Satanism, then yes they worship Satan. The Church of Satan, however is very different - they're atheists. Neither uphold human sacrifice. Then you have Traditional Satanists, like The Order of Nine Angels, which does hold with animal and do not object to human sacrifices (keep in mind that in the Bible Abraham was told by God to sacrifice his son, and animal sacrifices were rather common). My point is there are different branches of Satanism, and none of them worship 'spirits' the way the term is being used here - one who was once alive (aka a ghost) so to label them 'spirit worshipers' is erroneous. There is a vast difference between a demon and an evil spirit. Of course you can not have a negative without a positive, once you have said 'evil spirit', then you have conceded that good spirits (not to be confused with angels) exist as well. And it is a common belief (mine as well) that GOOD repels evil. Therefore having a good spirit in your home would be a good thing.
To learn more about the Church of Satan, you can look at their website here: http://www.churchofsatan.com/

Theistic Satanists: International Temple of Satan
Http://templeofsatan.wordpress.com/theistic-satanist-cosmology/

The Order of Nine Angels:
Http://www.o9a.org/
Http://omega9alpha.wordpress.com/

Just thought I'd offer up a little enlightenment πŸ˜‰, and for the very curious (and for the record) I am not a Satanist. By and large, the world has attached a very negative connotation to the term 'satanist' and generally I'm not much of an exception.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
[at] ROOK, I agree and love how you put that into words. [at] Talib, where in any of the comments or Miracles stories would you get that Miracles is a satanist? Again I will say not all Ghosts,Spirits,or entities are evil. We simply are ok residing along with the ones we share our hmes with. And thank you for clearing that up for me.
[at] zzgranny,good point!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: