You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unexpected Visitors Part 2

Real Ghost Stories

Unexpected Visitors Part 2

 

Continuing on from part one, the day after I saw the shadow figures in my room, I worked most of the day and the incident didn't cross my mind. It wasn't until the day after that, which was my day off, that I mentioned it to anyone. I was sitting in the living room of my apartment with my boyfriend Derek and our roommate and good friend Gabe. I remembered the incident in my room and proceeded to tell them about it.

When I was finished they both looked shocked and told me Leeah had mentioned something similar that had happened to her a few days before as well. We figured out that it was the same night as my experience.

When Leeah had gone to bed that night she heard the humming that she heard in the Grinde House and heard someone whisper her name and felt someone touch her shoulder.

I was both surprised and somewhat grateful to hear this because even though it was scary that we both had these things happen to us on the same night, I felt that my own experience wasn't so crazy and that it wasn't just my paranoid imagination.

I told Leeah about my experience the next time I saw her and joked around with her telling her it was impolite to bring demons to your friend's house without asking.

I never heard much more about the Grinde house investigation again after that, and a year or so later the investigation group disbanded for personal reasons of some of the members.

Nothing too exciting or concerning as far as the paranormal goes ever happened in that apartment for the remaining couple years I lived there.

Thank you for reading my story about one of my many paranormal experiences.

Other hauntings by CMDF

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Dakota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CMDF, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CMDF (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-10)
Hades- yeah it's definitely unnerving and I'm glad it didn't happen in that apartment more than once after that.

Miracles- I don't recall anything out of the ordinary happening at the apartment before this particular experience, nothing noticeable anyway. It was a fairly new building in comparison to other places I've lived.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-04-10)
CMDF - having Leeah validate your experience must have made you feel less alone in the situation. One thing I forgot to ask on Part 1 was did you or anyone else ever experience anything at your place before this and just brush it off? Things that now you can look back and think, "OMG! I thought that was the wind" or whatever, when in reality it may have been something paranormal and it just wasn't obvious.

Anyway, I'm glad things calmed down in the apartment. Thanks for sharing your experience with us 😊
Hades666 (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
Thank you for sharing your experience CMDF, and I would like to say that I also had a similar experience last year and I understand the fear that you feel when you know that something uninvited is in your house.

Hades

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: