You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The White Figure In My Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

The White Figure In My Bedroom

 

I really never thought to share an experience as I brushed off any strange events that happened to me as just a coincidence. But now I am startled or even amused that I had my first real experience of the unknown. First of all, I was always interested to find more about ghosts and strange happenings. Most of the time, I used to be alone since both my parents work. When I was about 14, I was sitting alone, tired after school. It was when something in the dining room caught my attention. I turned to see a negative image of 3 tribal kids, peeking from the wall, (where the door must be, but there is no door, left open). They were of ascending heights, so I could see each one's face clearly. It was only for a second but it is still intact in my mind.

Then as I grew up, I was more involved in studies and avoided solitude by being with friends. Now that I completed my degree, I am interested in researching the supernatural. But honestly, I am afraid of ghostly creatures. One day, I saw a picture of a Daayan, with a description that reads "if this photo is seen after 12am, she will come and sit on your throat drinking blood for a week." Someone must have heard of it and I thought it was fake. When I saw, it was 12.30. Then I slept telling my mom also to see it and giggled. I had a dream of a beautiful boy smiling as if appealing to me. Daayans are usually shape-shifters and attract us. Then morning, I prayed to Kali as usual asking to protect me from her.

Then one day, I slept late accidentally seeing the picture (Its in my phone). Two days after, yesterday, I went to bed switching off the light and closing the bedroom door. Our bedroom has a fullsize mirror near the door with a cupboard in the opposite side. When I closed the door, a little amount of light from hallway streaked in. Suddenly a white figure with clear features of a lady appeared in white behind me. I saw it in the mirror and turned to see but nothing there. I switched the lights on and still nothing.

I inspected to see if it was my shadow or the closing of the door caused such appearance, but no possibilities were found. I fell asleep without giving it much thought. But now I think there is something happening in our home.

Note: I can feel if there is some ghostly presence and wake up crying. I can't explain but I feel it. And I foretell events. My friends think its cool! Just now I remember we were playing with Ouija board last night.

Other hauntings by doe-eyedharu

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, doe-eyedharu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

phenonw (1 stories) (32 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-04)
One thing that the others didn't tell you. NEVER! Burn a Ouija board! The spirits that come threw the board will be trapped here. And guess Who they will stay around.
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-14)
Reading through the comments, I'm in full agreement with Rook, and I'm glad that you are feeling better, doe-eyedharu.

All that said, I would caution you against trusting any unknown spirit too much. As you said, a Daayan is a shapeshifter that tries to gain your trust. I'd like to believe that this woman in white is protective, but I wonder what against?

Honestly, I think it would be best if you cleansed your home. If the evil spirits are gone, you won't need a protector. Further, good protective spirits shouldn't be warded off by a proper cleansing. No harm, no foul.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-14)
doe-eyedharu, Yeah I think the woman in white was a protective spirit. Because you asked for protection and where scared, she may have come to give you reassurance and to keep you calm. Especially if she continues to come in your dreams and helps you to feel safe. It sounds like she visiting you.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-14)
doe-eyedharu
I like your story ❤ first I thought your encounter with that daayan may be some mental thought after seen that photo (I have also faced something like that) but after you mention that I used oujja board then I can definitely say you are invited some bad spirit. DO NOT TRY OUJJA BOARD.

Regards,
doe-eyedharu (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-11)
I played with the ouija board... Yes but we sent them back... I don't know that they are v.dangerous... Thanks for commenting ❤ ❤ ❤
doe-eyedharu (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-11)
Hai Rook, I wish it must be a protective spirit... But after that, I have tried talking with it in my mind. And I can hear voices inside my head replying. Now, I talk to her like a companian 😉. I don't know why but feel safe... ❤
doe-eyedharu (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-11)
hai mamachong... Thanks for commenting. I saw what is like a negative image of a photograph... It flashed before my eyes but it was v.clear. And for your next query, I showed the same photo to mom as I was afraid and slept. It was then I had the dream... 😊
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-11)
doe-eyedharu,
I am a little confused by your story. What do you mean by you saw a negative image of 3 tribal kids? How was the image negative?

Then you say you slept while telling your mom. Were you dreaming and telling her in your dream?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-10)
In the place the First... The Board was used AFTER these experiences began/happened.

In the place the Second... The woman in white may have been a protective spirit sent by Kali, the O/P did pray and request protection and possibly recieved it it tge form of a guardian spirit.

In the place the Third...it's spelled OUIJA... Ouija please take the time and get it right... As for the board bringing things into a home, well let's think about it... The OUIJA Board is a TOOL for contacting SPIRITS... It was turned into a game and now people with little to no knowledge PLAY with an object that has the potintial to contact SPIRITS. This type of tool was never meant to be a game, it's not something that should ever be PLAYED with...don't do it, it can... And often does lead to BAD outcomes.

I do not think the O/P's playing with the board is related to the experiences they have shared... Unless there is something more they wish to share?

Respectfully,

Rook
SCAPE_Paranormal (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-10)
Yes, quiji boards are never a good idea. They do work, but they may attract sperits that wern't there before. Just adding to your problems. As for the dreams, sometimes those are just dreams (but I don't know much about Daayan.). But I would say this was probably caused by using the quiji board. It's over now though, right?
Spiritwolves (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-10)
I think it was the board, no matter how "cool" Ouija boards are, you should NEVER attempt to mess with one. They are very dangerous to you and the others that were a part in the Ouija board situation.
ghostfreak123 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-10)
If you were playing with a Ouija board, then that could have attracted unwanted guests.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: