You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: How Did This Happen?

Real Ghost Stories

How Did This Happen?

 

It was an average night. I don't think it was a full moon, but it was close. I had gone to bed without putting on my necklace, I keep it on the wall hanging right next to my bed. It's a long chain with angel wings in the form of a heart with a red gem inside. So I went to sleep and I had this weird dream, the only part I remember though is that someone told me to wake up. It was sort of a yell but not really. So I did only to find that the necklace I kept beside me was around my neck.

I was lying on my back and it looked like I hadn't moved all night (which is weird cause I usually fall off my bed). I remember last night perfectly and I didn't put it on whatsoever. My old best friend got it for me while we were friends and she has one as well. Does anyone know what happened?

I believe in Angels (but not God) and everything, and apparently my house had a few ghosts in it but they promised not to touch me. I know this because me and my friend used the Ouija board. We did it with safety precautions of course but that was a month ago.

The only thing I can think of is that our necklaces were apparently drawing in bad energy. I still don't understand it though. I mean I can't spirit walk, nothing is able to make me do anything in my sleep because I did a protection spell a little while back and I am sure as hell that I didn't put it on.

I also don't sleep walk or talk so that is out of the question. If anyone has any idea what has happened here please comment this is ultra confusing for me and I can't figure it out.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NibbleOfZeCookie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

NibbleOfZeCookie (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-15)
Thx guys it was really worrying me, but I Guess I was just overreacting because it was right after we had broken our friendship off and I was really cautious (sorry I didn't reply sooner I forgot my password)
Vonboeckmann (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-22)
Hi reading this I tend to agree with the others. But hey it is a good thing isn't it? Your precious necklace is not lost and you are safe. Yes it would be kind of nice to think an angel placed it on for you to protect.don't fret it's all good. Nice for hear from you.J
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-22)
NibbleOfZeCookie - just a thought, but I wonder if you might have received a gentle nudge in the form of a dream, reminding you to put your necklace on which you did, subconsciously or even in your sleep.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-22)
Honestly, I think you probably just put it on without realizing it. You say it was next to your bed, and by your admission of usually falling off the bed it sounds like you move around in your sleep. It could be that you just grabbed it and pulled it on unconsciously.
I don't think you experienced anything paranormal, sorry.
I would say that if for some reason you think the necklace is drawing in bad energy (although from what you've related here I can't imagine why you'd think so) put the necklace in a bowl and cover it with salt for a day or two. The salt should purify any unpleasant energy that could be lingering on the item.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-22)
Hi NibbleOfZeCookie, welcome to YGS.

Would it be possible that you put this item on whilst you were asleep? Obviously you wouldn't know that you have done it, but to my mind you wouldn't know if you didn't put it on either. It does not necessarily have anything to do with spirits or the paranormal, just an involuntary action carried out subconsciously whilst you slept?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: