You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Woman And A Child

Real Ghost Stories

A Woman And A Child

 

I am just new here and I want to share my stories with you guys. Actually, I am not so sensitive when it comes to paranormal. I can sense energy but I really don't know what do they mean or are they ghost or what.

The story that I will tell you happened when I was in 4th grade. Anyway, I am already 23 years old now and I live in a city in Metro Manila. This event happened in my previous school. So, here it goes.

We were having our foundation day in our school at that time. All students and teachers were in our gymnasium watching presentations. It was too noisy and everybody was shouting and it looked like they really appreciate the show.

Suddenly, my teacher asked to go in our room to get her bag. Actually, I did not know why she left her bag there. So, me as a student, followed her instruction. I went to our room. Our room was in the second floor in a building at the back of the gymnasium. I was not scared even though I already heard rumors about the place.

It took me 10 minutes to reach the room. I got my teacher's bag and went out immediately. When you go out of the room you will see a very long hall way. At the end of the hall way, when you turn left, that way will lead you to a closed stairs, when you turn right, you will see another long hall way which lead to the stairs going to the gymnasium.

As I went out of the room, I saw two people walking to the closed stairs. A woman and a child. I thought they were visitors so I ran to tell them that there was no way there. As I ran and as I came near them, I noticed that their colors turned brown. I thought it was my eyes playing tricks. I shouted and told them that there is no way there. I did not get any response. When I was just maybe 10 steps away from them their color turned to a color of an old photograph. I stopped and they continued walking to the closed stairs. I still followed them and when I turned left no one was there and it is impossible that they get through the closed gate. I felt chills and goosebumps filled my body. I did not know what to do. I was thinking of running but I could not. I tried to scream but nothing happened. After a few seconds, I was able to move again and I ran to the gymnasium as fast as I can.

I told my teacher about this and she said that there are really ghost in there. Actually, even janitors and security guards experienced odd things in that school.

Thank you for reading and sorry for my English. I still have some stories to come.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, glitch113, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MyleneAunzo (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-30)
Siguro yung nakaraan at yung present hours nagmeet up. Tsaka di mo dapat nakita yun.

We have our world and theirs. Times do meetup if the balance were diturb.
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-23)
Very interesting. I agree that it was probably an imprint. I'd be curious to hear what other stories you may have.:)
glitch113 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-24)
Thank you very much for your comments. Actually, I'm afraid that my third eye is open... Lol... I do not know to handle this... If ever
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-24)
Hello glitch113,
This sounds like it could be residual, which could be why you got no response. Residual is usually something repeated, something someone has done, and a imprint was left.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-23)
hi Glitch113 - I believe your third eye is open which enables you to see what others normally don't. I think you catch a "glitch" of the past 😆...lucky u! The spirits probably didn't even know you saw them. Tahnks for sharing!
glitch113 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-22)
hi hippiesiren... Thanks for d comment... Actually, they said that it was once a camp of japanese soldiers and a burial ground... As you know. We were colonized by japanese before... And I have story about it
hippiesiren (8 stories) (24 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-22)
It would be really interesting to find some history about your school. It might provide some explanation. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: