You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Hurrying Shadow

Real Ghost Stories

The Hurrying Shadow

 

So this was my first story. This happened on 2012 and it was vacation that time. I'm new here so please bear with me and if I had wrong grammar.

Before, on the house we rented for 1 month in Imus, Cavite the subdivision was beautiful and we call it ACM. We rented it because my brother-in-law Mitch (a half German and half Filipino but raised in this country and fluent in Tagalog) and his friend Bob arrived here in Philippines (because he was a German soldier and his friend too) and they need a bigger house to sleep.

My relatives came and we have lots of fun because we travel to many beautiful places. His friend Bob went back first in Germany than my brother-in-law and they let me sleep in his room. Here comes my story. It was almost midnight when my sister told me to go downstairs to get her cellphone. I saw my brother sleeping in the living room on the sofa so I'm not scared.

When I finally got the cell phone, I saw a black figure of a bald man from the stairs hurrily rush to the comfort room. I first thought it was my brother-in-law but he wasn't bald at all. The figure open the lights on the comfort room so I ran quickly to go upstairs. When I'm on the staircase, I looked at the toilet and saw nothing and the lights were off. It scared the crap out of me so I went to my sister's room catching my breath. I asked her husband if he went to the toilet and he said no. I went straight to my room and I didn't tell anyone what had happened that night thinking its just my imagination but not.

I knew I wasn't imagining at all because I was fully awake at that time. I'm sure some entity are in that house because for the first time my family went in that house, I felt a heavy sensation I can't explain and like someone was staring at me when I went to the swing beside the house and sometime, I heard footsteps downstairs when everybody was asleep.

There's a time when I woke up and my relatives that slept with me at the room was very scared. Me and my brother asked why and they told us that when my cousin Rox (24 at that time) was playing with our nephew (a baby) when suddenly, the baby laughed and his voice was just like my cousin Rox. They were scared because the baby was laughing uncontrollably and they can't make him stop then suddenly, the baby looked at them and was grinning when his iris turned white. No he don't rolled his eyes but his iris actually turned white. Then after a couple of minutes, the baby stopped and his Grandma (my aunt) hugged him. My aunt and the baby switched with us because they slept on the floor. My younger brother and I agreed to sleep on the floor for the baby's sake.

Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostbuscus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BlackMurderknot (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-04)
Poor baby 😢... I'm glad that your nephew went back to normal again 😁
JeunaBella (3 stories) (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-03)
I do believe some things/events are unexplainable by logic and I'm not sure how such a pure and innocent soul can be possessed. Maybe because they are young and weak.

My brother's son did experience the same thing but worst, it lasted for half a year. When my nephew was 3 years old, he spent the half year crying like most of the time (even when he was asleep). They went to the expert, did countless medical examination and check up but he would still cry. It was like he was in pain but they found nothing wrong with him.

Then one day he started uttering the word grandma. In our family, grandmas were called by 'big mom' so they were surprised. My brother invited a psychic to his house and the psychic told us 'an old granny spirit' was attached to the son. He did some cleansing and ritual and its over in just a night. I've always felt sad if innocent soul being manipulated.

Sorry for the long comment.
BlackMurderknot (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-02)
No need to apologize mamachong, I wasn't offended at all. Actually this happened after we went to a resort that was really haunted. My cousin that rarely see entities had visuals that actually happened before in that place. When are about to go home my other aunt (also a sensitive) told us that a spirit came along with us in our trip. Days later, many strange thing happened to my relatives. I wonder if the spirit was related to what happened to my nephew...

I already published the experience I had in that resort but wasn't posted here yet. The title of my second story was Haunted Resort 😊
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-02)
BlackMurderKnot,
Thank you for clearing that up for me. I am very sorry if I offended you. That was not my intention. I don't think anyone was lying or making things up. I just have a hard time with the baby thing... Because babies are defenseless and innocent.
BlackMurderknot (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-02)
Mamachong,
No he wasn't talking he was laughing and my cousin Rox told me that the voice actually sounded like her. My nephew often act differently when some strange things take place as my aunt told me so (she was very sensitive) like talking someone doesn't seen by others, pointing something where nothing was there, crying out loud etc. The baby was maybe 2 years old or near at that time. Me too, I'm in doubt when my cousin and aunt told me that because i'm sleeping but why would they madeup some stories? To scare me and my relatives? I don't think so. They are too old to do that 😜

Thank you for reading my story 😳
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-01)
BlackMurderknot,
Just a few questions for you. The baby was talking in your cousins voice? How old was the baby when this happened?

I have a hard time believing a baby was possessed. Not because I don't believe your story, but because I have a hard time with the thought of a baby being possessed.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: