You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Likes My Singing 2

Real Ghost Stories

It Likes My Singing 2

 

So, recently I posted a story about my singing in the shower and hearing clapping, etc... Because of a lot of the questions I have been asked, I figured I should clarify a few things now because some other things have occurred in this bathroom.

The shower curtain will open when someone is in the shower. You can sometimes see the imprint of something pushing it. While this is highly annoying to my roommates and I, we have always ignored it. We often try to blame it on perhaps an air current.

My brother, while helping me to bring my things up after a break from school asked to use our bathroom. I was the first and only person back at the time, so I told him he could. When he walked back into the room he commented that I have some very talkative and noisy neighbors. I informed him that there are no neighbors on that side of the room. However, he insisted that there were people talking near the bathroom.

Being me, I walked into the hallway and looked around. There was no one there. Again, I told him he must have been mistaken, but knowing what I know about that bathroom, this does not really surprise me. I did not tell him though, because I knew he would become afraid. He is younger than I am and easily frightened.

I did not push the issue since the voices themselves did not seem to make him feel threatened. I am becoming more and more glad that this semester will soon be over. My brother is not something to mess with. I am an incredibly protective big sister. My dormitory will not allow blessings to take place by a professional because of certain rules and regulations. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Other hauntings by hippiesiren

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hippiesiren, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

hippiesiren (8 stories) (24 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-02)
To be honest, I am not too worried at the moment because I will be moving out of the dormitory soon. I just do not want anything to happen while I am still there.
Opila (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-02)
If possible, you & your brother could just ignore it. Assure him that those people/spirits will not hurt him they are just talkative.

If they do try to hurt either of you, take a bat to their head! Ha. Ha. Ha get the joke, No? Okay._.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-02)
Hippiesiren,

Just visualize the space (s) you want effected when you use the method. You can do this for just your dorm room (it's closets, cabinets and cubby holes included) or the entire building.

Many members here have tried the method I have posted, some have actually posted their experiences with it...

Thanks for taking a look and please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
hippiesiren (8 stories) (24 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-02)
I looked at Rook's cleansing method, but does anyone happen to know how to implement this for a dormitory room? 😳
TeenyTiny (10 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-05-01)
I need to check out this Rooks cleansing method... Not that I need it but maybe I will down the road.
You are a great older sister, I would have told my younger bro about the spirits and then regret it because then he would not visit me again. Unless you don't want your bro to visit then be my guest. Just kidding. Bad joke, I know.
Definitely try that (in) famous Rooks cleansing method! It couldn't hurt to try it since you can't get professional help. Hopefully it will help with the whole opening the shower curtain thing... That doesn't sound fun at all. The applause though... That's something a person can get used to. Haha 😉
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-30)
Wellllll, there is the famous and ever reliable Rooks cleansing methodthateveryonetalksabout. It really does work really well. And it's a sort of "insert tradition here"kind of thing, so it works for everybody. It's on his profile. Way to be a sister. Like you're story, I knew there was going to be a part II. 😊
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-30)
Hi, I believe in your story and I got the answer that some one else are also listening the sound. 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: