You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Seeing The Future

Real Ghost Stories

Seeing The Future

 

I think this may sound crazy to most of you but am just going to go along with it. I can see the future in my dreams. It's not a sense of deja vu.

The dreams are so vivid, and the events from the dream occur in the recent future of the dream. I can remember most details from the dreams. Nothing dramatic or horrifying, but normal everyday events. But I retain memories of the dress, exact location, the people with me and, if I am writing something in the dream, I can remember even what I have written. This has occurred right from an early age, and once or twice I have even described a dream to friends and had the exact event occur in real life.

Once in college, a month before a techfest, I had dream where I was wearing a green dress and my friends and I were in a strange room and working on something. There were a lot of glue bottles and I had a weird instrument in my hand and I dreamt that it was hot and was warning a friend not to touch it. I could remember everything from the dream like who was with me and even what they wore.

A week before the techfest it turned out we were using the study room which I had never entered before, and I was in a green dress and had a glue gun kind of instrument that was hot. The friends from the dream were all there and we had the exact conversation from the dream. We were constructing models for the exhibits. This is just one of many dreams that played out later in real life.

I would like some insight on this. I consider this a gift and would like some help to enhance it if possible.

Other hauntings by Tharani

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tharani, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Anupriyag (5 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-18)
Hi Tharani, your experiences are really giving goosebumps to me. I have dreamt once that I can never forget. I saw Ardhkumbh of Ujjain and I was witnessing everything the bridge on the shipra river, People having bath everything... But I was not a part of the event but witnessing it above from the sky and to note here I never went to any kumbh or mahakumbh before and that was not the time of kumbh even. But after 4-5 months, I saw the same scene on TV as the shot was taken from a helicopter and I was like should I tell anyone or not because no one is going to believe me. But yet I told my mother about it and god knows how much part of it she believed but to my relief she never questioned about it.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-11)
yea I agree... It happens - earlier in my life I did face such situations although was seemingly unaware and when things happened I had a sense of dejavu with myself... Now over the years this thought consciously struck and I found some occasions to be actually seen in my dreams.
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-13)
If you want to cultivate this gift, research the chakra system, make sure you ground yourself in your base chakra and your physical body. Otherwise you risk an energy imbalance where you can get lost in your upper chakras, strong in your etheric and astral bodies, but risk losing your centre. Nothing wrong with exploring it. They say mugwort can induce psychic dreaming. A dream journal will give you perspective. Write everything you recall as soon as you wake. I have a gift similar to yours, but have chosen to shut it down and not explore it at all. Second sight, and myself untrained, was rampant in my younger life. What I experienced? I was granted enough sight to recognise that which I had precognitive sight of, yet never given enough insight to either change the outcome or be pre warned of danger. Once or twice, I had positive experiences that confirmed I was in the right place, in the correct moment, that things were meant to be. Overall, however, it was unsettling and frustrating. Attempting to cultivate and strengthen this apparent gift complicated my life more than enlightened it. I hope I don't sound negative, I'm not, I just wanted to add a bit of insight and counterweight the " oh my, the sight " side of this perspective.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-11)
Wow, the Sight. My mother had that, only it ocured as a waking vision. Very intense. It actually compromised her mental health. But my oldest son has it just as intense, dreams and waking, and he finds it helpful to have a regular time to meditate and do yoga. I've heard the journaling is a must also. Hang in there.
dark_lord12 (2 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-11)
Hey I also have this kind of dreams... But in my case its not as vivid and detailed like you have mentioned... I can see just frames and realise that I had dreamt of this when the situation arrives in real life... And yes I too believe that you should do a bit of research regarding this
Bio_Logic (11 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-10)
You have the Oracle Gift! How long does this happen? Did anyone got into accident like per your intuition?
JeunaBella (3 stories) (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-09)
I agree with H2olily. You should start writing a journal of your dreams and the real happenings around you to get better understanding on your gift. It could be a great help to you and the people around you.

Personally, I didn't believe with seeing the future stuff until I was in high school. I met an elderly woman who can do palm reading. I tried it out of curiosity. She predicted I will get the thing I have always wanted in life in the following year and she warned me not to cross any bridge. She saved my life!

Few weeks later I was running for a school marathon where the route involved a wooden bridge. I almost set my foot on the bridge when her advice start appearing in my mind. I stopped at my tracks and my classmates were yelling at me to hurry up but I stood in silence. Few seconds! It only took that long for the bridge to collapse down the river. Wasn't fatal but most people on the bridge broke their limbs, ribs and pretty large scratches on their face. I was lucky. And then the next year I got my FIRST car.

And try to record the objects or items in your dreams in case they symbolise something important. You can look up dreams interpretations on the web. Hope to hear from you soon.
H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-09)
Sounds like you the gift of prophetic dreaming... Something you should research? Maybe start writing your dreams down?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: