You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Little Boy in a Sailor suit and the Cloud Man

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Boy in a Sailor suit and the Cloud Man

 

Hi again, since I was about 5 years old, I have seen and talked to billy, the little boy in a sailor suit. He always played with me, told me things that happened to him and he showed me things that would happen in the future. He was murdered by his step-father and buried in a field. I saw it like I was there. Once he showed me a woman that had been murdered and was laying in a tub full of blood. Later, I found out that in Oklahoma City a woman was murdered, just like that. You would think that would have freaked me out, but I guess I just thought it was normal to see those things. My mother is also psychic. I would really like to know what everyone thinks about what I see and hear. Thanks!

The cloud man, or the man in black, is an evil entity that rapes and abuses my mother and sometimes me. He has this oppressive atmosphere anytime he is around. When I was little, my mother and I were laying in her bed, about to go to sleep, because my bed kept shaking. We turned off the light and then seconds later, the bed starts to shake violently. We cannot move or breathe and the covers are pulled down. After about 5 minutes of the bed shaking, it stopped. We still have experiences like that, but not as violent as the bed shaking. He puts bruises on my mother, scratches, and rapes me. His name is Michael and he has followed us everywhere we go. We have learned to live with it. The other ghost that are around us try to protect us and warn us. Amy, who used to be my mother in another life, protects me. My mother almost named me Amy instead of Jamie. Well thanks for reading and tell me what you think!

Other hauntings by jamiekcheer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Jitow (362 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
It could be an extra chromosome or something genetic but I think that she has received, like all gifted people that post here, God's gift of discernment. I know many folks here will say, there goes Jitow with the Christian stuff, but for me and millions of others it is true and the gift is just like anything else God Given, He gives you free will in how you use it. Seek him and He will teach you how it is to be used for His glory and be blessed and bless others. Use it for fleshly or worldy purposes and He has buit in deterrents that are there to point you back to Him. If these gifts were meant just for that person to use for themselves, He would have included directions.
Bloodless (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
Good god... Well I've read your tale and have been disturbed.

As far as the getting over rape thing, more power to you. Not everybody is that strong. Many people require long hours of therapy.

I understand what you went through because I have gone through similar events.

Good luck with the cloud man.

And ignore the morons that are mocking you and calling you a liar. They've no idea what they're talking about.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-26)
As I was actually "called" to this page, I have not read through most of the comments (only the last two), though I DO see that my favorite posters from my "youth" on this site HAVE commented. Shane and Abby usually were pretty thorough, and I WOULD NOT discount anything that they said. Generally they were pretty much "on tap" with things.
I miss them dreadfully.
I have to echo what FRAWIN said in his first paragraph. Mostly because... Well, that is how I think. 😉 AAAND because, WHO knows? With the onward movement of the medical community, who knows if someday they MAY discover that those of us who have had "experiences" have an extra chromosome or a squiggly gene that makes us a bit of a... (NOT trying to sound X-Men-ish) mutant. (shrug) What do I know? I am not a scientist with a medical background.

About the story.
Oh. "We have learned to live with it." THAT is the sentence that would CAUSE me to believe this story a bit more than ALL of the sentences in the content. I DID, just now, go back through and read the comments made by YOU, jamiekcheer. I find it a travesty that you feel you HAVE to deal with this kind of a situation, but on the other hand, it IS a Bright Neon arrow pointing to the disruptive behavior that accompanies abuse. There is no phrase that I have heard, or read MORE in those who have lived through the experience (within the human world) than THAT (or a variation of it).
I believe that jamiekcheer NEEDS help. Someone in the community who would unselfishly go to the aid of this family. Perhaps the fact that the father was the cause of the earthly abuse could be the "foot in the door", but THAT is a giant step to make.
As a person who also lived through (and survived) abuse, (No, NOT the same kind, but still it WAS abuse) I KNOW that the hardest and heaviest step is the first one. In reaching out to others, you HAVE to "let them in " on the secret that has NEVER been lent acknowledgment OUTSIDE the family unit.
Abuse is something that BECOMES our personal stains. WE internalize it, and MAKE it OUR fault. THAT is not the case. NO ONE deserves abuse, NO one should live through it and NO ONE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE SAVE FOR THE ABUSER.
Whew. There is NOTHING that angers me more than the thought that MANY people will go through their lives "KNOWING" there is nothing they can do to stop the action.
If it is a GHOST doing the acting, then a clergy man NEEDS to be pulled in on it. They (for the majority, at least), IF you have a confidential meeting with them, HAVE to keep it to themselves. To share only with the Higher Power of your worship.
IF it is discovered that a bit of psychiatric help may be in order (and honestly, MOST people NEED a therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist or support group to TALK it out of their system. To "clear the air" and get the supported help of those who KNOW no one is at fault save for the perpetrator), the clergyman can recommend, or refer the "victim" to a reliable assistant. OFTEN times, if there is a financial situation (Like, in MY case, if I had pulled money out of the bank, or held it out of my check, it WOULD have been detected, and I would have been punished for "stealing" money. Even though I had worked the sixty hours a week to receive the pay check.) they can use "scripts" offered through the church to help pay for that help.
I went off on a tangent there, sorry.
I have KNOWN people who have the same kinds of visions as the first paragraph written. They are very clear and concise. And tend to "tell a story". Very disturbing, these images are. And presumably very accurate.
The second paragraph I am seriously tossed on. Many of the things written are in close proximity to a purely human abuse.
However, I have been in contact with those who's negative being took on the name of Michael to bring with them a false sense of security. To MOST Christians, Michael is synonymous with the Arch Angel. In THAT, he is usually accepted right off, and then eventually his "true self" is revealed.
With this story being so long ago, I have no idea if the author is still available for comment, but I am confused.
There is this TOTALLY "bad" being attacking two females in a house who profess to have other ghosts around that try to help and protect. WHY NOT call out to them for MORE assistance? Why not call out to them to chase the bad guy away? Why not call and request assistance?
If they are KNOWN to try to warn and protect, why not ask for a stronger defense? With the gift of sight as experienced in the first paragraph, I would find it REALLY hard to believe if someone had THAT much of the gift, they COULD not ASK.
I would REALLY love some of my questions answered, but I am not sure they ever will be.
Those are just SOME of the thoughts I have on this story, but I have plenty more (imagine that).
I am sorry for what you have experienced, jamiekcheer, it must have been (I DO hope it is all in the past) very traumatic for you. I DO pray that you and your Mother get AWAY from Michael and I pray that you can escape the sick sense of mind that seems to follow those who fabricate, and those who perpetrate such instances.
There IS a safe place. Sometimes it is ONLY in our minds at the beginning, but it CAN become a real place if the steps are taken.
Thank you.
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-26)
Hello Harperllen82. I would most definitely agree with you on this. While the story is, as you say a bit far-fetched can we truly say that it didn't happen? I don't think we can, as none of us were there to experience this with her. While I encourage skepticism on this story as well as my own stories, it must be given with respect. In this case no respect was given, only uncalled abuse towards the author. There are better ways of getting your opposing view across other than abuse.
As far as my opinion of the story goes I will say this. I am going on 55 years old and in my time I have had many a strange and sometimes frightening experiences that most people wouldn't believe- who am I to call the kettle black. It very well could have happened.

FRAWIN 😊
Harperllen82 (1 stories) (33 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
Hi Jamiekcheer. I think its really un called for to call your story a "load of sh*t". It IS a bit far fetched, but as forbidden_love has pointed out we were not there and so we don't really know. It has a bit of "The Exorsist" feel to it. I would be very intrested to hear what one of the seinor posters (mainly Whitebuffalo, Frawin or KimsouthO... My personal faves!) would have to say about this. In any event its a great creepy story for Halloween! I can always appreciate that. Fine holiday fun! I look forward to more of your stories!
Forbidden_Love (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
my apologies... But this sounds very fake in some parts if its not again my apologies... I wouldn't know... I wasn't there...
goochey_one (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-27)
to be honest I think that is a load of sh*t you can't get raped by a ghost that's ridiculous... You just come on this site and make this crap up...
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-04)
Jamie, I eould like to appologize for taking up so much space on your story. If you would like, you may spam my stories (I only have 2)Haha. So any updates?
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-31)
Tannis you are welcome and as always we the nuts here at the tree farm are always here for you. You will need to scan the picture and have it in a digital format so that Martin can post it along with the story you are going to write to go along with it. I am looking forward to seeing it.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-29)
Thank you guys so much. My parents recently realized (found out, I guess) that my 9 year old bro (Suprissingly) was watching it, not realizing it was bad. I have gone through a lot of hard times, thouhg I know that more than half here haev gone through 10x more, an I would like to thank you for your words of wisdom. And abby, I am christian so God is my source (thought you'd like to know :)) Thank you Shane also for your words. And on another note, I went to DC with my class and at the smithsonain, I caught a picture of what I believed (and my mom, and dad and bro and neighbors) to be an orb. It was on a disposable camera. How do I put that on this site? Thank you,
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com for any further Questions or comments
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-23)
Abby, your words of wisdom as always have touched me deeply. The advise you give to Tmetsfan is perfect. Tmetsfan you know me, you know I don't give out false praises or advise so you can believe me when I say listen to Abby. We are all more than the sum of our parts. I know what it is like to be picked on for being over weight and for me short as I was both when I was a kid and I am back to being now, not that I ever stopped being short. :P But I just go with the flow now and let the insults roll off my back like water. The only reason others pick on someone is to cover up their own insecurities. We can all change the world if we would just stop and think about what we say and do to others.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you all.
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-23)
Dear jamiekcheer, pardon my long winded intrusion on your space and thank you.

Dear Tmetsfan31 (Tanis), Thank you. I understand what you are saying and how you feel. One thing about making mistakes, we get to learn from them and hopefully not repeat them again. It is a part of the human experience. We are all in good company with the rest of the imperfect and hypocrital human race, including myself. I certainly can empathize, as I will tell you a secret, I am a human hypocrite and am imperfect. I also believe in reincarnation, and judging by the many lives I have seen in my waking and sleeping dreams, I am a slow learner. :) We all fall down, pick ourselves up, brush ourselves off, learn from it, go on and then go even further by teaching others what we have learned. It doesn't mean they will always listen, because they have the freedom to learn what they have chosen to learn and experience. It just means that we can be there to advise, support, and love them or kick their bottoms out of love to get them up and take responsibility when they do fall down. We can do this for one another, because we have all been down the same path, we know how it feels, and we are all connected by our human experience.

As for your parents not trusting you. Trust is something we must all earn from others in the way we live in our own truth and by our action or non-action depending on the life situation. The way we live our lives in every moment is the ultimate expression of who we are at that very moment. If you have lived your life to the best of your ability and have shown others your true self and that you can be trusted, they will trust you. If you have shown yourself not to be trustworthy by living a life that shows others you are not to be trusted, then you will not be trusted. People have the freedom to choose to trust you or not trust you, even if you have given them no reason not to trust you. They still may choose to doubt you, because that is something they have chosen. It has nothing to do with you, but has something to do with themselves and their issues with trusting other people. This becomes their lesson, and it is not your responsibility to carry their lesson upon your back. Accept the fact the lesson belongs to them, and stay within your center of truth and continue to live your life to the best of your ability. Remember, only accept responsibilty for what is yours and allow others to accept their own responsibility for what is thiers. This advice also covers "labeling". You are more than any human label like "fat". You are greater than what you have been taught by our human society to be. You are grand just in your being. There is nobody like you nor will their ever be. I know that when you are going through this darkness it feels like you are alone, but you are never alone, not just because of God or the source of who you believe in, but because there have been many like you who have walked down the same or similar path you are traveling now. There are many like you who right this very second are experincing the same life experience as you. I know that it is not much comfort to be told that things will get better when you are going through the darkness. I can tell you from experience that you will get through it and you will be stronger and wiser for it. Many years down the line, when you go through your life experince resume, you will see just how much you have learned and how much your spirit has grown. Those who have treated you badly, also have lessons to learn and believe it or not you are a part of thier lesson, as much as they are a part of yours. I do believe that what goes around does come around. We are all accountable and responsible for the results of our freedom of choice. Having personally had a near death experience (NDE), it is true that your life does flash before you in a total life review and you get to experience everything you have done to others and what others have done to you. Most of all you expereince the ulitimate which is "love" and the times where you and others lacked showing "love". The best movie film that seems to show this example I would suggest would be the movie, "Flatliners". Please try to see it if you have not already done so, or see it again to remind you.

Tmesfan31 (Tanis) I and the others at this site are here for you. It is true that at times it is no picnic growing up and being human. It is also true that there is the possibility that we may have our picnic rained out or invaded by ants, but it is still our choice to choose how we will make the best of the picnic we have laid before us. Life is a picnic, don't let the rain or ants keep you from enjoying it! :)
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-23)
Thank you Abby. If Kelsey reads this, I nwould like to appoligize for multiple reasons. I was actually mad at my parents (I'm 14) because they didn't believe me (they were saying I was watching Porn, which I hate because it degrades Women and men and gives losers a "good" friday night) and I saws Kelsey dissagreeing with someone and I sorta snapped. I Realize now my actions could of gottne me kicked of of this great site, and I don't even know what a Tw*t is, I just heard kids calling other people that. I am sorry kelsey, I'm fat, so I get picked on a lot, so I should realize that I should not have picked on you. I hope you accept my apologies, and just know that although I disagree with your opinion, I shouldn't of snapped.

Deepest appologies (Hoping I spelled it right)
Tmesfan31 AKA Tanis
TMetsfan31 [at] aim.com for Further questions

P.s: Tw*t: Offensive & Vulgar Slang A woman or girl, I didn't know that... Now I feel bad too.
carolynknowles (4 stories) (23 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-23)
Well Jmaie I have read your story and these are my thoughts. First of all I was rapped from the time I was 10 yeas old until I was 15. And let me tell you something sweethaeart. Being raped by the living or the "dead" is something that you just don't get over. I think you might have a spirit that follows you but I think you made up the part about this being raping you. The way you blow it off so easily in your story shows that. But if I am wrong than I apoplogize. Now if this is true you need to find a way to get rid of the michael spirit. This my advise to you. Not meaning to upset you just giving you my honest opinion.
carolynknowles (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-23)
Well Jmaie I have read your story and these are my thoughts. First of all I was rapped from the time I was 10 yeas old until I was 15. And let me tell you something sweethaeart. Being raped by the living or the "dead" is something that you just don't get over. I think you might have a spirit that follows you but I think you made up the part about this being raping you. The way you blow it off so easily in your story shows that. But if I am wrong than I apoplogize. Now if this is true you need to find a way to get rid of the michael spirit. This my advise to you. Not meaning to upset you just giving you my honest opinion.
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-23)
Dear Tmetsfan31, Is it really necessary to resort to name calling in regards to the person named Kelsey who was making a comment you disagreed with? It was honorable of you to admit your mistake and correct the author's name (jamiekcheer) and the person's name (Kelsey) who commented on the author's story. Yet, at the same time the following sentence in my opinion was uncalled for: "What I don't believe is that you, Kelsey, would be such an inconsiderate tw*t..." I don't know which definition of the word "tw*t" you meant, but neither one is becoming to you or to the other person you disagree with and of what you are truly capable of. That capability of which I speak of is being a better human being who takes the high road and plays the game fair and with integrity. I "know" you have a better vocabulary from which to choose many other words. The words you choose, speak volumes about who you are, and I "know" you are a winner! :)
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-22)
Im sorry, I appologize for my ignorance... I meant to say Jamie, not Kelsey. You see Kelsey, I take in consideration my mistakes and admit them.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-22)
I believe you Kelsey. If what you said about your past was true (which I can't deny since I know of nothing in your past) then there is a chance you could learn to deal with it. What I don't believe is that you, Kelsey, would be such an inconsiderate twat. I have been a member for about a month or so now, so from what I understand, you should try to figure out why the ghost is sexually abusing her instead of just randomly saying she is a liar! You know, I had a friend who was raped by his dad many, many times, and when he got used to it and finnaly told someone, he was called a liar. You know where he is? About 10 feet underground, with a grin on his face since he killed his dad, then himself. DOnt be so quick to call this girl a liar. Jamie, you can email me at Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com or IM me at Tmetsfan31 (AIM) if you wanna talk about this.
Thank you,
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com for any further Questions
May God Be with you Jamie
Frenchie (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-01)
I'm sorry Jamiekcheer but I'm going to have to agree with Kelsey... I do not believe your story. Well the part about the rapes anyway. I think that if a person was getting abused like you say you are, and have a history of sexual abuse they would get help. I don't know how healthy it is to just 'get over' and 'deal with' repeated rape, and if it were true I think you would get help or at least be concerned... However, if I am wrong I really wish and hope you would get some help and change your attitude about what is happening to you because it is truly horrible.
cupid (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
Im so sorry that you have to go through getting brutally abused but first of all I think its kind of cool that you have another mother in a diffrent life! But if you learned to deal with it! That's kind of o.k.! Well anyway I don't know how you go through but I wish you good luck and best wishes to You and your mom! Good Luck!
fuamai (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-14)
i found to be very very confusing... If you are playin around you should not be... Cause people finds it really offensive...
Rebecca S (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-05)
ummm I'm really confused .....
.....ummm how in the world can "it" rape u? I know you've been throught a lot
but I belive you
and I'm really sorry what other people think and I am truely sorry that you have been raped and moslested
i think that is horrbily WRONG for anyone to do that to such an innoicint little girl and whats worse it was at church camp!
God bless you for being so strong
<3 Rebecca -11 yrs
Emie (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-28)
I dont think Johannes means to be mean to you.
I do know that ghosts can "rape" the living
I think though, you need to have this ghost excosised
and I dont think telling people what happened
to you when you were younger will help you get over things in your past
Johannes (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-27)
I think in many cases the appearance of a ghost is something manifesting from a persons subconscious psyche. I don't say they aren't real or even harmless but I believe they only exist because something had happend to the person before. When the rape story is real I think the "cloud man" as you call it only exist as a manifestation of a troubled mind not as a spirit of it's own. Maybe you and your mother should consider a therapy to account for your past. I believe it is most likely possible that the hauntings will stop by then.

Greetings from Germany,
Johannes
jamiekcheer (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-06)
First of all I was sexually molested by my real father since I was a baby until I was 8. Then I got raped when I was 15 at church camp so don't tell me !*%$# like that. You don't know anything about my life and I wouldn't make that !*%$# up. That's retarded and you need to apolgize to me.
Kelsey (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-28)
Part of 'ghost hunting' is determining what is real and what isn't I do not belive your story.

As someone who in real life was sexually abused, it isn't something you just 'get used to'. It is something that is always there and it is a trauma. Noone ever gets over it.

If it was the truth, you wouldn't post it online in a calm, cool tone, it would be frantically trying to find help.

You cannot 'deal with' repeated rape, it isn't something anyone could. You have problems if you think that it is funny to make up a story about sexual abuse to post online. This is a serious problem in our society and I am offended that you exploit it for no reason other than a good story to tell.
jamiekcheer (2 stories) (8 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-01-22)
I am used to it so I am not too tramatized by it. I do not like it but I have to deal with it. With the good comes the bad... I agree that he may have been a rapist since he enjoys that in the afterlife. Thanks!!
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-21)
Hey, Jamie, I am very sorry that the Michael would rape and abuse you. You are somewhat lucky to be phychic but you cannot be very lucky sometimes when ghosts like Michael who probably was a rapist and an abuser in his life- time, from what I read. Well, that's lucky that you can know who the spirits are and were in their life being phychic. Well, I'm done for now, bye.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-21)
Hi jamiekcheer, I'm sorry to hear about all the abuses you and your mother seem to be going through, that's very harsh. You seem to be okay though.. I don't know, I would expect someone to be a little more... traumatized by all this.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: