You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Shadow Of Someone

Real Ghost Stories

The Shadow Of Someone

 

I never had any experiences with the paranormal until I moved back in with my dad. The house in which he lived was a 3 bedroom, 1 bath. The back door had no light so you were pretty much in the dark when you went outside. The people he lived with were weird to me nonetheless. I just tried to make the best of the situation.

I wrote a previous story about the hat man I had encounter at my aunt's house. I was about 12 or 13 when I had this experience. The situation that I was in was not a happy one, so here goes my story of the first shadow person I saw.

Well, my dad was a very bad alcoholic. This particular night he wanted a beer, so he sent me to the house next door which he used to live. I took my dad's girlfriend's daughter with me. On our way back we seen a dark figure darting out the back door of the house.

I don't recall seeing the door open when it came out. This individual was darker then the night, and it had to be around 9 pm when it happened. This shadow had the appearance of a male.

We ran in the front door of the house asking her mom did anyone go out the back door, she said no one went out. So we stood there kind of confused, because there was no male in the house except my dad and he was in the bedroom the whole time with his girlfriend.

That was first encounter with the "shadow" people. Which after I moved in with my Aunt I had my second. I know this. I am terrified of encountering the hat man again.

Thank you for reading my short experience with the shadow of someone.

Other hauntings by Darkangel73

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Darkangel73, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Darkangel73 (4 stories) (127 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-16)
Griff84- To be honest with you I don't know. It looked as if he (it) came right out the back door. I didn't see the door open or close.
Darkangel73 (4 stories) (127 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-16)
TheCrone-Yeah with what I have seen in this crazy world I am lol 😆
TheCrone (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-16)
Personally, I would be more afraid of a living person than a ghost.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-16)
Hi Darkangel73, could this shadow have been someone up to no good who was looking in the back door, or checking if its locked, or style of door etc. And you disturbed them?

I don't know which is more scary to be honest, a ghost or a real person😲.

Thanks for posting

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: