You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Following Shadow

Real Ghost Stories

Following Shadow

 

Just this last month we went to our hometown on Negros Occidental to attend the yearly "fiesta" and I've experienced something that's very strange for me. A shadow appears to be following me and it always appear on the most unexpected timing.

I first saw it on the airport when we arrived. I was walking towards the baggage conveyor when at the corner of my eye I saw something that looks like a tall dark figure, so I turned my head towards it but there's nothing there. At first I thought it was just my eye playing tricks on my but as it turns out, it might not be the case. My uncle was waiting at the airport with his SUV. I went in the SUV first and I saw this dark figure sitting on the front passenger seat for just a split-second. I was startled because it was just a split second image and it was just gone, it didn't fade or anything it was just gone.

We arrived at our hometown went to my aunt's house, then we rested for a bit. I then took a shower and when I was shampooing my hair, I get this strong feeling that someone is watching me (my eyes are closed, obviously). I suddenly felt scared, I can't explain how it really felt but it felt scary but in a unique way. I rinse up and when I opened my eyes something moved from the corner of my eyes and that was the last draw for me, I grabbed the towel and got dressed and left.

I didn't see it again until the eve of the "fiesta" when I was sitting on the sofa talking to my uncle and my mom when a shadow figure runs behind my uncle. I immediately told them what I saw and as it turns out my mom saw it too.

It went on throughout our vacation and I still don't know what it is or what I was. I asked my mom if she saw it again and she said she never saw it again. I still don't know what I saw or what it want, and I'm hoping to find some information.

Other hauntings by clark200666

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, clark200666, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-20)
Hi, It really amazing that shadow was visible to you and your mom. It can be something related to both of you. It's good that you never seen that. So the case should be dismissed. 😜

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: