You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something Was Following Me

Real Ghost Stories

Something Was Following Me

 

It was a dark, cold but not too cold night. Me and my best friend Shaunda was sitting outside at my house in the backyard in my driveway in my car when all of the sudden I saw a white "thing" run really fast in my yard. I didn't catch a glance of what it was because it was pitch black dark outside so I just assumed it was maybe a cat or something so I just let that go. Then me and my friend had left out of my driveway and went to her grandmother's house around the corner.

As we were sitting in the car laughing and talking we both saw that "white thing" again. It was like it was following us wherever we went. My friend had got out of the car and went into the house. While she was in the house, the "white thing" was still hanging around in her grandmother's yard as if it was watching us. My friend had came out of the house and we went back to my house. While we were parked in my driveway in the car again just laughing and talking some more, the "white thing" appeared for the third time again as if it was still following us. To this day we still have no clue what we saw but we both believe it wasn't a live human-being or animal chasing us.

This happened after one of the guys that we went to high school with was murdered across from my best friend's apartment complex at the playground so we joked about maybe it was him watching over her but we really do not even know why this happened to us. I would like some opinions on what others thing it could of been so please leave positive comments only.

Other hauntings by Single_Mom26

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Single_Mom26, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-24)
Hi Single_Mom26, you said that it might be one of the guys with whom you went to school got murdered across your friend's complex and that he might have watched her over. But the title is "Something was following me". Anyway, what I want to know is whether it happened only on that particular day or that white thing following happens even now. Secondly, please do clarify that lady-glow asked. Because the more information we get, the more we will be in a position to give you suggestions.

Please respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-23)
Single Mom26: It is hard to tell what the "white thing" could be with the information you provide.
Do you remember anything relevant about it's shape, size, the way it moved, what you felt watching it, etc?
Has your friend seen it after that day?

Do not take it like a criticism, but I think we need more information in order to understand better your story and what that white thing could be.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: