You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Unborn Baby Still Follows Me

Real Ghost Stories

Unborn Baby Still Follows Me

 

My name is Yadira, I have two kids a daughter that is 5 and a son that is 2. I will call them A & L for short. Before I got pregnant with my daughter A, I suffered a miscarriage, I was about a couple months along very sad. I got real depressed, then I found out I was pregnant with my daughter A.

Nothing really started to happen until after I had my son L, they are 3 years apart. So let's say its been about 6 yrs, since my miscarriage. After I had my son L, weird things started happening around my house. Sometimes I would hear a child say mama, mama in a whisper. Sometimes when the house was quiet I could hear a child running in the hall, when in fact I know they where sleeping (miscarriage happened in a different place, not same house) then I started to hear a baby crying. I thought it was my baby so I would rush to check on him, but he would be sound asleep practically snoring. I stared to think why at that moment did my baby that I lost, start reaching out to me, was it because it was a boy, and that's why I didn't hear anything with my daughter.

I also felt as though a little person would fall asleep in my arms, touch my hand, and kiss my cheek. This was when my baby was barely born. It stopped for awhile until now 2014. I was driving and my kids were in the back all of a sudden I hear someone whispering but I can't understand. I thought my daughter was trying to tell me something. So I asked her what is it? She said she didn't say anything, so I brushed it off but I kept hearing something. And then I heard someone, a child, say mama. Is my child trying to communicate with me? This makes me so sad to hear my baby, he is so grown up now, I can hear his laughter, and tiny voice.

Other hauntings by yadira91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yadira91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Prizzywania (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-17)
May the soul of the baby rest in peace...dat's all what I can pray
yadira91 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-25)
Hi SDS. Thanks for your comment. No I do not have any medical condition. Mentally or physically I am in goof health. I've started to realize that it mostly comes when I'm having personal problems that affect my everyday life. But it is around often I lm guessing just to let me know that he is there for me.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-25)
Hi yadira91, it would have been a traumatic experience at that time when you had the miscarriage. I can understand how you would feel because my wife suffered and we know the pain.

I just wanted to ask you a question. You have any medical condition as of now, well since you started experiencing/hearing the whispers and voices. I don't say that you are not having any paranormal experiences but still why don't you consult a physician and eliminate the medical possibilities of hearing whispers.

If you rule out the medical condition, then I feel what Griff told might be correct that a spirit that is in the house might be trying to manifest itself to you and that you correlate your loss to this experience. But as Griff has suggested, please do maintain a journal, it would definitely give you a pointer to whatever you have been experiencing.

Please do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
yadira91 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-25)
Thank you harlowmortis I appreciate your comment. I'm sorry for your lose. I try my best but its hard for me to do any communication of sort with my deceased son, but I must admit I enjoy hearing and feeling him around.:)
HarlowMortis (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-23)
Hello yadira91,

Touching story, actually hits home for me as I too had a miscarriage and was expiriencing hearing my angel baby cry and things after my daughter was born. We will call her Michelle, as that is the name her father and I had picked out for her. (His name was Michael) She would always talk to me, I would always feel the presence of a child in my home, even if my children were gone, or they were sleeping I would hear children laughter, go into the kids room to find the kids out like a light bulb.

I say embrace the time you have with your angel baby as you don't know how long you have with him.
yadira91 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-23)
Griff84, thank you for commenting. It took me some time but I have long learned how to cope with my lose. So I know that it is not me because I tend not to think about it as much as I used to. There are no spirits where I currently reside. It doesn't matter where I am I always experience something. I think my son has made note of that and has recently become very clingy and cries a lot.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-05-23)
Hi yadira91, welcome to YGS.

First off, I'm very sorry to read about your loss. I can't imagine how difficult it was for you.

My initial thoughts reading this are that it either is your subconscious, still trying to come to terms with your bereavement, which for some reason is manifesting itself as sounds and feelings. It could be your unborn child being near his mother, I find this very comforting for you and your lost little one. Or thirdly, it could be a spirit who is linked to the house you are currently in, and you have linked these experiences to fit with your own life, and your own loss.

I would make a note each time something happens, and re read then at a later date, this would help you view them out of the moment, and help you decide what or who it really is.😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: