You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Kid Playing With Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Kid Playing With Ghost

 

My name is Pranav and I would like to share my personal paranormal experience in the apartment where I stayed with my wife and 2 years old son (United Arab Emirates). Friends, this is not just a story but a real experience.

It was in 2011 that we moved in to the apartment and on the very first day my wife woke up screaming from sleep at around 2.00 am saying she saw someone standing near the bedroom door. I just rubbished her, saying this might happen in any new place. After this incident one or two such incidents kept happening and whenever my wife said something about this, I used to either make fun of her or tried to convince her saying these are all mere misconceptions.

She often told me incidents like lights getting switched off (the switch itself), TV channels automatically getting changed, kind of. Though I believe in paranormal presence, I did not want show that as she might get more panicked.

It was during that time my kid started walking and it was during the same period where I myself got shiat scared and understood what really was going on in the house. Since he is our only son, he used to play alone with his toys but only then we slowly realized and noticed that he is not playing all alone. We could see him playing and showing his toys as if there was another person with him.

Also we noticed that our son often played at one particular place, where my wife claimed she saw someone standing on the very first day of us moving into this apartment. I felt a shiver run down my spine. On the same evening at around 5.00 pm, my son was there in the bathroom playing in the tub. We remember that the lights were kept on but after some time when my wife went to have a check, she was stunned to see the lights were off.

My son, who seemed like playing with someone until that time suddenly stopped and gave a wry smile looking at my wife. On hearing my wife's scream, I immediately rushed to the place and took my son out of the bathroom.

We immediately came out of the apartment and went to a nearby mosque to seek some help from the priest (Imam). He told us that there is a ghostly presence in the apartment and that we should not stay there any longer. He also said that sometimes the ghostly figure looks like me and sometimes like my wife and that's the reason my son was not scared at all. He said most of the incidents that we had actually experienced, though we didn't tell him anything in detail.

For the next 10 days we didn't get into the apartment and managed to stay in one of my friend's house and we finally vacated the flat three months before our tenancy contract got expired. Now we moved in to a new apartment and by God's grace didn't experience any such incidents, though at times my son still says, "Buddah aagaya, Buddah aagaya" (hindi meaning, "The old man has come, the old man has come".) We are really not sure how to relate this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pranav007, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Clever-Arafat (2 posts)
 
10 months ago (2023-06-01)
I read a story, it took place in America. The story was similar as the kids were twins but at night they were saying that an 'Old Man' is disturbing them... Like it's same here the old man...
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Naveennasa, you may recall this being rejected awhile back. As I told you then, if you have an update to your story, you give the update in the comments section. You don't resubmit the whole story with a brief update tacked on.
And now I have to tell you that you can't resubmit the whole story under a different name. Please, just go update in the comments of the original story.
talib (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
I was just curious to know if pranav and Naveen Pradeep are one person, thanks for the clarification.
pranav007 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Dear Talib & Lady_glow, Yeah its a good catch but I didn't copy any one else's story. In fact it was me who posted it under the name of Naveen Pradeep (Pra Nav). There are two reasons for posting the same story but in a different name

1. I forgot the username and password of my previous account as I hardly visit the website
2. We still faced some issues even after moving in to the new apartment like my son saying Buddah aagaya Buddah Aagaya kind of things

Guys I just re posted my story with some continuation part in it that's all. Hope this clarifies.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Hey, I'm not going to cause drama for a negative karma point, but definitely do not like to read again a story that was published six months ago under a different title and by a 'different' poster.
Just check the link provided by Talib.
This story is EXACTLY the same!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Good catch folks... Good catch. Do we leave it here or call out the bus?

Respectfully,

Rook
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
PLAGIARISM ALERT!

Talib: you are right, it is the same story... I'm in favor of recycling, but this is too much! 😠
talib (58 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Is Pranav and Naveen Pradeep the same person?. The same story was posted by a guy named Naveen in 2011 http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=18938
pranav007 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Hi Letum, thank you for the concern and friendly advice. Now things are ok as we didn't feel any presence apart from my kid saying buddah aagaya. Also he is perfectly normal and we could see the difference. So we are just trying our best to keep him the same way. Hopefully he should come out of that as the day goes by.
pranav007 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Hi SDS, thank you for your concern. Actually we have called some religious people and performed religious activities. They told us not to afraid as there is no presence in the apartment.

My wife just saw a shadow figure so she is not able to describe.

Also we have checked with our neighbors about the previous residents and the only thing we came to know was the apartment was locked for nearly two years and we were the first after the two years lock period.
pranav007 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Hi Sheetal, thank you for your comments. By God's grace we are safe now.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Hi, Pranav Very creepy story. I find very bad when any child get suffered by ghost or anything. I am glad that you moved from their. You baby is safe now. Regards, 😁
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-24)
Hello pranav007, welcome to YGS. I feel that there was a presence in your previous apartment. Having said that, if your son is still saying,"Buddah aagaya, Buddah aagaya", then you have to check up.

Your narration is that whatever that showed up did not harm you, your spouse or the kid. So, my feeling is that it might be one of the forefathers of yours, who passed on, wanted to play with your kid. Did you ask your wife to describe how the apparition she said she saw. If you have any photos of your forefathers, show it to her, perhaps she might be able to identify one of them, if that be the case. Or you can also ask her if it resembled one of her grandparents or someone from her side. This is just a possibility.

But if it recurs even in this apartment, then you should seek some help.

By the way, after vacating from the apartment, did you investigate about it, did you happen to ask your neighbours or the owner or the previous residents if they have experienced any such incidents. If so, please do share with us.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Letum (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-23)
Good story, thank you for sharing. It seems all of you have *felt* a presence in that apartment, and your son actually interacted with a particular one. I hope these *visits* do not cause any of you or your family any harm. If you believe there is reason to seek outside help, be it from other family members, or a place of worship, do so since its to protect you and your loved ones. Good luck...Letum*

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: