You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Haunted Ground Floor

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Ground Floor

 

I have tried to share this story previously but it was rejected. So I did more research to gave you proper information.

My school is near to my home. It'll take only 10 minutes walk to reach my School. My Chacha (Uncle) and Bua (aunt) are also learnt in that School. Coming to my story, near to my school building there are some residential buildings. On the way to coming school there is a well which is in use by people. One building is situated just beside to our school. The entire above floor is occupied only the ground floor of building is always vacant. The area of that floor is large. So I always think in this time when property is so costly and hard to find so why this particular floor always vacant? (That ground floor was vacant even before my schooling.)

Nearly 6 to 7 years back me and my buwa was preparing for final exam in night. It was about 11pm. Suddenly light went gone (Load Shading is very common in India). We all went outside as it was a summer. All the children of our area were accumulated and were talking something (I don't remember what we all talking about).

We all are busy to chatting suddenly one boy of area (sorry I can't mention his name) came running "Help! Help!" we turned back to him. He was heavily sweating and fear was seen in his eyes. He was not even in condition to say something. After some time he told us that he was going on his way to home through that well and vacant ground floor building and, as I said lights were gone, something called his name.

When he turned back what he sees became a scar for his whole lifetime. One woman in white saree (cloth which Indian women use to wear) sitting near to well with her head in her hand. The eyes of the head were watching him. It was dark but he clearly saw her. He was just stuck after seeing this. She came near to him. He closed his eyes with fear. After fraction of minutes he opened his eyes there was no one. So he ran as much fast he can run. After this incident he was suffered with high fever for 3 days.

This incident really scared us. After this we got to know that many years ago (I don't know the current data today, I am 20 years old and my buwa 27 years old) so maybe 30 years ago in that floor one woman burned her and she died on the spot. Some says that she was murdered and some says it was a suicide. Her spirit is now haunting that floor and that particular path where she died. I inquired more so I got that many people tried to live there but no one dare to live in that house as the lady ghost scared them, so the ground floor was vacant.

I tried to inquire more about this but nothing find as many people has left the area. Today our school office is shifted there (I think no family can live there) and no more haunting is noticed there. But when we were remember that incidents it gave us Goosebumps.

Thank you for spending your time to read this. Your comments are welcome.

Other hauntings by sheetal

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sheetal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-22)
(At) PagalLadka... It's in Kalyan city, Thane...
By the way hilarious name 'PagalLadka'... ๐Ÿ˜œ
PagalLadka (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-20)
These kind of ghosts are really hard to be seend like, ghost with head etc. By the way in which city you live? I mean this incident is of?
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-21)
Hi, Karizma223cc... Thanks for your comment... No it's not in Mahim It's at Kalyan.

Regards,
karizma223cc (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-21)
Hi Sheetal, by any chance is the the girls school at Mahim, Mumbai?
Aprajita (3 stories) (53 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-27)
Again a damn scary story sheetal... Very nice one! Thanks for sharing it with us!
My regards to you!
cutiepie11 (17 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-27)
Ya definitely sheetal I will try to post my stories and I would be glad if you enjoy reading it and I am sorry for posting two comments of diffrent stories in the same column, if you have any confusion regarding the comments I want to say you that the comment in which I have mentioned about the lemon was for your another story about your Buwa... Looking forward to your next story
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-27)
Hi, Cutiepie thanks for your warm reply... I am very sorry that you are not able to submit your story because they are similar to mine. But I want to suggest that you should submit your story as we can get more knowledge from your story in respect of one common subject. โค
cutiepie11 (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-27)
It was a nice and scary story sheetal, and as I have mentioned before, I like almost all of your stories, they always give me goosebumps, anyways thanks for sharing your experience with us
cutiepie11 (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-26)
sheetal I love reading your stories and I am also an Indian and since childhood, have heard a lot of stories related to the paranormal, unfortunately I am unable to post my stories most of which are from the western parts of India and are very similar to your stories, and I have also heard that you should never step into a lemon thrown on the road specially on Saturdays, thanks for narrating your experience:-)
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-12)
Hi Ishan... Thanks for reading my story and thanks for your comment. ๐Ÿ˜
ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
And yes, regarding your language, you really have done a good job. Nothing to feel bad of. Whole purpose of language is to express and you've done it greatly. Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ˜
ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
Hi Sheetal
Once again thanks for sharing the experience. Really a spooky one. And I believe it to be true. There's no reason for that guy to lie and he was down with high fever that can not be faked anyways.
Glad that everything is fine there now. Otherwise God knows what would've happened because such spirits are always vengeful, no matter the person was murdered or committed suicide.

Good luck and God Bless.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-03)
Hi Golden_swastika Thanks for your comment... ๐Ÿ˜ yes obviously.
golden_swastika (3 stories) (16 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-03)
Nice story. That sounds really scary. No wonder people don't live there
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
Hi...devilawesome Thanks for your comment... I am not on the facebook (I don't like that) You can find excellent stories on this site just keep surfing at different country's section or go through with the comments.

Regards,
devil642awesome (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-31)
Hiii I'm new here I loved or stories... Plz suggest me some more stories As I'm new here add me on facebook My email is shivamr642 [at] gmail.com... ๐Ÿ˜Š
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Hi, Bliss006 Thanks for your comment. The place is situated in Kalyan suburb which is near to Mumbai.
Bliss006 (6 stories) (49 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
This is truly a creepy story, just imagining it gave me goosebumps, Sheetal please can you tell me where in India is this paticular well.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
(At) notjustme Thanks for your comment. I know my English is pathetic. Next time I'll try to write better than this. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Sheetal - thank you for that chilling story! And no need to apologize for you English as you did very well. To know a second language well enough to type out a story is much better than what most of us can do. โค
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
ram - just a suggestion, before criticizing someone else's use of English, I'd make sure yours is perfect ๐Ÿ˜‰
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Ram, we have members from all over the world. For many of those members, English is not their first language. Try to keep that in mind before criticizing someone's English.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
(At) Ram... Thank you for suggestion. Sorry you has a tough time to read my story... I've seen the preview and please I am not so blessed to studied in English medium like you... So I improved my English myself only.

This comment from ram is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
At Valkricry... Thanks... Next time i'll try to do better than this. ๐Ÿ˜
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Thanks for clearing that up for us, Sheetal. Please, do not be embarrassed over your English. English, especially American English, can be very difficult. I think you did very well.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Hi, Valkricry... I am sorry as I was not able to narrate it properly. Yes! She was a head less ghost. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-05-25)
Sheetal, I guess where most of us are a bit confused is if you meant the ghost's head was attached to her body or not. I would think that a head-less ghost was more apt to be a victim of murder than of suicide.
Either way, creepy story! Thanks for sharing.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-25)
Thanks to everybody for your comment...
(At) Letum & Lady Glow - Yes she is no more seen by people.

(at) sds- Yes my first language is not English but I am tried to explain as much as I can do. Actually the floor is vacant since many years. My grandma said me that some people also experienced her but not in that way the boy have seen her. We don't know why he has seen by that boy only. But after that incident no one seen her. I can't describe you more cause many a person left the places and those who have seen her at that time I was not born.

(At) Kartik You are right as India is a place of superstition. I believe in god and ghost both cause I consider if god exist then some devil can also exist.
Apart from that in my life I am witnessed some event where I find Yes! Ghost exists.
๐Ÿ˜
kartik14 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-25)
Hello sheetal am too an indian. I too have experienced a lot of such spooky things. I would like to tell you that India is country where of sorts of superstitions exist. I am not saying that your story is fake, but in India, people do believe in life after death
Well,your story is quite interesting and I would like to investigate more deeper into this matter.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: