You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost Haunting Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Haunting Me?

 

For the last couple of months I have felt a presence in my room occasionally, I feel uneasy and even scared. I have had many experiences with ghosts and only one other has made me feel scared. Sometimes I wake up to people around my bed or even over the top. I have only one other experience with touching a ghost, I was walking and ran into it and it disappeared.

About a month ago at midnight when everyone in my house was asleep, I heard three consecutive taps on my door; this did not scare me it calmed me down. About a week after I heard the tapping, I felt something sit on my bed and shake it a couple of times, this scared me a lot. Yesterday I could feel it in my room, I got out of bed and I felt it grab onto my shoulder and follow me out of the room. Last night I heard a few taps around my room and an object fall over. Nothing has happened today so far, I haven't even felt its presence. No one else in my family has felt or seen ghosts before, but my dog has barked at my room a couple of times. The ghost has not tried to harm me yet, but I feel very uneasy when it is around, and I have had dreams about a priest cleansing my room. I don't believe my house is haunted, as I have seen many ghosts here before as well as in other places out of the house, this ghost has not followed me out of the house or into the bathroom before.

I am not a religious person. I have two dead great grandparents that I met and my grandfather passed on at the start of the year.

I am wondering if you have any ideas of what this could be and if it is safe for me to go to another house where I know there is a friendly ghost.

Other hauntings by kc99

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kc99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kc99 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Thank you [at]sds,
Two days ago while I was at school, I heard a growl in my ear, I was around people but they didn't hear it. Other then that no new developments have been made. 😁
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Dear kc99, I feel that something is trying to catch your attention. Well, there is nothing that you have mentioned or narrated that feels like the entity is harmful. Still why don't you just try to speak to it, of course, in a respectful manner and without any offence in your talk, that you acknowledge its presence and let it not startle you or scar you.

But if you feel that it had turned violent or harmful, then you can do the cleansing. Well, that is if you feel that the entity had turned harmful. I would also like you to maintain a diary of events. It will definitely help you to analyse and give some clues.

Keep posting the developments. Well I forgot, welcome to YGS.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: