You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Ghostly Attack

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Attack

 

Last year, I was home alone with a friend, whom I will call S. We were going to go to meet some other friends so I went to get changed while she waited in the kitchen. Before I left, however, I offered her a can of pop and then went to change.

I was about to join her again, after I was ready, when I heard a large bang and ran to find the source, I found S trying to clean up her pop, which was now covering the walls and floor. I asked her how it had happened and she explained that she hadn't dropped it but it was as if someone or something had knocked it out of her hand. Of course, I didn't believe her but I helped her clean up the mess and then sat down as she put all of the used kitchen roll in the bin.

I watched as she picked up her can, to finish what little amount was left in it when her can flew across the room and hit the wall with much force, as if somebody had walked up to her and smacked it right out of her hand. At this point, we were both speechless and didn't have a clue what to do so we sprinted out of the house and waited for someone else to come home.

I don't know what happened that day, I tried to come up with explanations for it but couldn't. For S to have thrown the can herself was impossible as I was watching as it happened and would have seen her do so but I can't find any other explanation for the event. I wanted to publish this story as both S and I are often skeptical of the paranormal but are very confused as to how it could have occurred any other way.

Other hauntings by SingingTomato

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SingingTomato, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Hi SingingTomato, welcome to YGS. I go with ishan. I feel that something was trying to catch your attention. Have you discussed with others in your home. Perhaps they might have had similar experiences. You said that you have had past experiences. I would like to hear about that before commenting further.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
My guess is that it was some spirit that was just trying to grab your attention for whatever reason. As it could've hurt you guys easily if it would've wanted to.
Have you considered asking other members whether they had some strange experience?

God bless.
RoseBlood999 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Probally a ghost was just playing a game or joke. It happends.
SingingTomato (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Thanks for the advice Letum, I will ask around and see if anyone else has had these experiences, I have had past experiences in the house but this was the worst, I will probably publish the others later, I would love to hear your advice on those too, thanks!
Letum (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Hello SingingTomato, Interesting name by the way, *smiles*. I'm not sure what to make of that incident as well, but could it be possible that maybe a spirit of someone whose been protecting your friend didn't want him/her to drink that soda?. Maybe looking out for her health?, I don't know really just tossing out ideas here. I would be unsettling if that happened to me or anyone I would be with, but since nothing was mentioned if anything else happened, it (the entity) doesn't seem to there to cause harm to you or your friend. Only thing I can see is that both your nerves we rattled and you were out of rolls of paper towels to clean up the mess. But just in case you and or your friend still feels uncomfortable. Maybe talk to someone who has had similar experiences. A family member, church member or look into who lived where you are living now. Good luck and thank you for sharing your story!...Peace...Letum*

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: