You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hasn't Happened In Years

Real Ghost Stories

Hasn't Happened In Years

 

The first time I ever saw something was when I was living in Baltimore county Maryland. I can't remember my exact age but then again I had things happen to me in the apartments my family lived in up and until we moved when I was at the age of I believe 5 or 6.

It started off small army men flying off the porch, toys being broken, lamps getting knocked off the table. Now I remember being extremely scared one night in my room because the door started to creek closed and then out of the wall came a giant black figure. Its eyes looked to be red but could of been my imagination. I just remember it feeling like straight hatred. I bolted into my parents' room and that's where I stayed for the next week. Now we were already in the process of moving when this happened, so by the time I could of had more experiences with it, we were gone.

Now when we first moved onto the house on Joppa Road and my room was still being set up I was sleeping in between my mom and dad and they had a Bible which had Jesus's bust on it. I was staring at the picture of him because I couldn't fall asleep. All of a sudden a bright white light shines around the picture and Jesus floats over with this just amazingly bright white light and tells me that everything will be alright. Of course I'm a child so I freak out and hide under the covers lol. It's funny how covers become our shields of the night. I could still see the bright white light and just laid there staring at it until morning.

And last but not least. Last week I was home alone where I now live in PA. I live with my uncle in a three-story house and I rent out the top half of the house, me and my girl live here. So I'm at home cause I didn't have to work on a Friday surprisingly and I'm the only one here at home now. I haven't had any more experiences in a long while and all of a sudden I hear what sounds like old time country music, bluegrass really, and nobody in this house listen to that type of music. I recorded it for my girl over a Facebook message. I'll have to see if there's a way I can get it on to this site. It was really faint but played for close to an hour until someone else showed up at home.

So, I don't know, you tell me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ayresmikejr, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-05-30)
Ayer, well, obviously if they looked at you like you were nuts, THEY hadn't heard the music let alone be the ones playing it either. So that pretty much rules out an external/natural cause.
You say that your house use to be a schoolhouse. It use to be that 'the school' was also the social gathering place in many areas. Not just for school functions but anything that was for the community - plays, 'socials', fairs, etc. In some places the school even did double duties as the church for Sunday meetings. Perhaps you heard a residual "sound track" of one of the happier get-togethers.
Ayresmikejr (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-29)
I thought it was my neighbors at first as well but I am friendly with all my neighbors around and have asked them if they have been blaring any old timey blue grass music. They all look at me like I'm crazy lol. The only person I know who liked this type of music is my aunts father who died last year and his, guitar on a pedals tool instrument (don't know the actual name sorry) is in the basement and I went down to see if someone had been messing with it and it seemed moved but could have been a cousin. Still doesn't explain the voices in the singing. I haven't had it happen since I wrote the story though so maybe it was a passing trend on the ghosts part lol. I also know my house is quite old and it used to be a school house and a kid died in a carriage accident outside of the house in the 1900's so maybe he was playing a prank on me. When I was younger I could sense things a lot more easily but the older we get I guess the less we let our imagination or actual other side get into our heads
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-05-29)
Is it possible that the music came from a neighbor's house? Sound can travel quite a distance, especially in certain atmospheric conditions. It's interesting that it stopped when someone else came home though. Do you associate this type of music with anyone particular?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: