You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghost?

 

This is my first story, and I am not very good at explaining. But I hope you can help me anyways. I'll just go straight into the story.

One night, when I was laying in bed trying to get some sleep, I had this really weird feeling. I don't know how to explain it, but I strongly felt a presence. By the way, there were people in my house at the moment, so it may have been them. But I don't know.

Anyways, I was laying in bed trying to get some sleep (which I obviously didn't get) when I suddenly saw a BRIGHT light outside, like a quick flash. I obviously thought it was just lightning, but I never heard any thunder come after it, plus it had been a really sunny day. The same thing happened about 4 times after that in like 6 minutes. (Seeing it so many times, I noticed that it looked like it had a shape of a not too big ball). I became curious and went over to the window to see if there was somebody out there doing something. When I saw nobody, I went back to bed and tried to shake it off. But just when I laid down, I heard something/someone whisper my name in my ear. But there was nobody except for me in my bedroom! That's when I got really scared.

I've had paranormal experiences before, but nothing like that. (I do not have any mental condition.) I'm a strong believer in the paranormal, and I think what I experienced was paranormal. But I want to hear more experienced people's thoughts about this. Like, is this normal? Should I be worried? I've also had MANY dreams where I see a scene that later on happens in my life. And trust me, it has happens a LOT of times. Is that a spirit/ghost trying to tell me something, me being a psychic, me being crazy or just a coincidence?

-Susan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xSusanx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
Lmao! I'm flattered ari. 😊
Sadly, after threatening him I realized he wasn't a troll but a bot program that looks to have run its course shortly after I raged out lol. The only thing worse than trolls is bots. 😭
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
Awwww...BJJ ❤ Sho Shweeeeet of you to threaten the troll the way you just did 😉
I think I got a li'l crush on you 😳
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-18)
Foster, sweetie, I've deleted 18 of your posts so far and contacted the site administrator. I suggest you get yourself in check.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Susan,

Psychic's can feel spirits/energy...which may be what the flashes of energy you saw were. But the dreams you describe sound like precognitive dreams... You know... Seeing the future? There is a chance you are a bit of both... More one than the other...

Did the dreams begin before... Or after seeing the lights. There may be another explanation for the flashes/lights...there is something called ball lightning... It does not seem to cause thunder... But can appear as a flashing light shaped like a ball. There have been reports of ball lightning entering a room through one wall and exiting via another... All with no sound. Just a couple of ideas... Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Ah...ummm

By the pricking of my thumbs...

Dennis,

While I agree with some of the things you have pointed out to the O/P something about the way you have stated them has 'raised my hackles' and I can't quite put my finger on to 'why' that is. I hope it's just your manner of 'speaking' via comments and the fact you are doing so in a second... Possibly a third language and not your native German... Or should my hackles be up for other reasons?

Respectfully...but a bit confused,

Rook 😲
TheKissOfDawnHuddy (7 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Susan, darling. Don't be scared, it didn't do any harm to you, right? So just accept the experience. There is via mainstream science about 0,0005% of everything that exists in the universe that we can see (through eyes or camera or other tech). Electromagnetic sprectrum; only a fraction of that is what we call visible light. There is the quantum physics strand that tells us all is one. You see, there are phenomenons we call "paranormal" but that is because our science is not ready for that. There was a time on earth when it was mad to say the earth is not flat but a sphere. The holographic universe is multidimensional and what you can pick up is not so explainable for me but I can understand you.

When I was younger, about 12 or 13 I saw something similar, a round "flash / light". And I saw things I'd never imagined before... Happening right in front of me.

You are not "crazy" in a bad way but perfectly divine. You just pick up the energies surrounding you. You attract these energies (No coincidence). What they are? Well some form of intelligence and I wish it would give you even more insight. Just believe in yourself Susan. Remember who you are & it all (the experiences) will be beneficial for you (&all involved).

Only you know yourself... Better than anyone else. Don't let them fool around with you. Make a clear statement about who you are, what you want...& be ready for 'lifting the veil'.

-Dennis

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: