You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Can Anyone Help Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Can Anyone Help Me?

 

My name is Courtney, I am from the United Kingdom and I'm 16 years old.

I have no idea how to start this off as I am new to this site. About 2 weeks ago, I was lying in bed around 3 - 4 o'clock in the morning (don't ask me why I was awake at the time, as I have no idea myself). Anyway, it felt as if someone was watching me and as I was trying to go to sleep, I felt as if someone had wrapped their arms around my waist and was tickling my belly. I was so scared and freaked out that I was on the urge of crying.

Anyway, I didn't feel anything else until two days later when I woke up early hours in the morning (I have no idea what time it was). I felt that same feeling of being watched, but this time it looked as if someone was crawling onto my bed, and then I had a sudden feeling of coldness sweep over me and then it then sounded as if someone growled in my ear. There was so many things going through my mind at the time. Is this thing going to hurt me? Can it hurt me? What is it going to do next? I was just so scared I couldn't move. Has anybody had a similar experience?

I have no idea what this thing is but I haven't felt it there for a few days. I'll keep you updated if anything else happens, but I honestly get so scared to sleep in my room some nights.

So if anyone could help me, I'd me so grateful as I am stuck on what to do. I have only been living in this apartment with my pregnant mum and her boyfriend 3 weeks now, how do I stop it? Or at least stop it from touching me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CourtneyAshleigh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
CA,

I have no idea if you will return to read ANY of this but sense I seem to have been 'quoted' without compensation I thought I would offer my two cents...

Your 16... Under a bit of stress due to school, friends and your Moms pregnancy? All of these stressors may have used energy that your body is producing as it goes through puberty to cause 'stress manifestations' kind of like a poltergeist... But not as long lasting and centered more on the stressed individual.

It was mentioned, kind of crudely, that your Mothers Boy Friend may have come a creeping... However you recount your experience in such a way it does not seem that you are suppressing anything and that you truly do not understand what happened

The Cleansing/Shielding Method that was presented by Dacom is one I have developed over many years and I use for my Home and Family. It is non-religious based so ANYONE can use it. If however you are a bit more Pagan/Wiccan then please try supernaturalservices methods OR maybe combined the two of them... You can even research your own.

I hope things have been well and wish you the best.

Respectfully,

Rook
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-18)
Dacom - again I repeat, just in case you somehow missed my comment before, when you are sharing someone else's Home Cleansing/Shielding technique, please make sure and acknowledge where you obtained it. You have used/offered Rookdygin's Recipe for Home Cleansing/Shielding twice now, taken word for word from his profile or another story.

If you continue to do so, without acknowledging that you are sharing Rook's Recipe, I will delete your comment 😐. We have many members who share this, with Rook's permission; however, they acknowledge it is not their own, that it is Rook's.
Dacom (3 stories) (28 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-08-18)
I WILL NOT plant the seed of a thought in your Mind young lady.
So here is the best help I can give you, IF and I say Again If, This is not just A bad dream or stress, I truly hope for you that's all it is.
Before you go to bed each night for as long as it takes, With the door opened.
Light a white candle if you can (any candle will do) in the middle of the room and hold it.
Take A calming breath letting all your Fear Go. Say in a clear firm voice,
All and anything that may be here This is MY room You DON'T have MY permission to enter or be in here ever Leave now be gone,
Then repeat the words in all four corners of the room looking to the middle of the room, End at the corner closest to the door then close it.
Don't sleep with it still lit it's not safe.
If you wake up feeling like somethings in your bed touching you again,
Make fists and start Punching and hitting the spot you think this thing is,
If you feel like you are connecting with something, DON'T be scared don't stop hitting until you feel safe start screaming for your MUM to come in and help you.
I know as a guardian myself I have lost count of the times I have been woken, I will always help someone I care for I think your MUM will to.
I truly hope I have helped in some way little one.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the centermost point of the home, Or your room, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Stay safe be strong little one, I wish you all the safety and blessing of protection I can.
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-01)
I wanted to give you some quick tips that will cut down on supernatural manifestation drastically.

1. Get a bowl of white vinegar and mix it with sea salt. Let it evaporate in the area where the manifestations are occuring.

2. Burn some sage in the area twice a week. You can youtube how.

3. If there is a direct manifestation right in front of you, you can shine an LED light at it and it will diminish. Also passing things made of Iron through manifestations work well to dispel things.

4. Saying psalm 91 or a protective prayer before bed works for many people.

If you have any more questions feel free to email me at supernatural.services [at] gmail.com
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-31)
Courtney definitely speak to your mum or an adult you trust. Has anything else happened since?
I am slightly disturbed at reading some of the comments on this post and with all due respect I do not think I need to point them out. This girl has not given any indication whatsoever about abuse, should we really be putting words in peoples mouth's? 😐
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-05-30)
sasukelover72: that thought crossed my mind too, I couldn't help but to remember this case:
Http://www.hellbeasts.com/?p=261

CurtneyAsleigh: tell your mother, I'm sure she will help you.
sasukelover72 (2 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-05-30)
It couldve been your moms boyfriend trying to rape you you should tell her
Foxglove (23 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Hi Courtney, have you considered the possibility that it could be sleep paralysis? It's fairly common and not harmful but can result in very scary/unsettling hallucinations. If you did feel paralyzed, ie unable to move, during the incidents that would be a sure sign of it, imho.
Owl (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Dear Courtney,

That sounds like a horrible experience for you.

I think it would be very important to tell someone you trust. You shouldn't be so scared in your home. Please don't keep this all to yourself. If you don't feel you can tell your mother you could try a teacher at school or your GP. Or you could ring Childline, they will listen to you and take you seriously. Tell them your family situation and what happens at night.

With all best wishes,

Owl
sam69 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
I agree with sheetals comment. Even I do the same thing to get rid of any paranormal experience 😉
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Hi CourtneyAshleigh, I agree with kc99. Whatever you narrated was not harmful until now. I will advise you one thing, the best way to tackle anything paranormal is not to get scared. I am still not in a position to clearly say that what you experienced is paranormal or not. But if it is and if you are scared, then I will tell you one thing, the negative entities will feed from your energy and would drain you off. So be bold. Try to maintain a journal as and when you experience such encounters.

If it is not harmful, wait for a fortnight or so. Even then if it continues and if it is not harming you, better try to talk aloud, in a respectful manner, that you acknowledge its presence and that you should not be startled or disturbed or surprised and that you request it to respect your privacy and not to touch you or do anything to surprise you. May be that will work. But still wait for a few more days to ascertain, if it recurs, whether this entity is negative or not.

Keep us informed of the developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
kc99 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Welcome to the sight,
It doesn't seem harmful, especially if it raps its arms around you and tickles you. Do you have any friends or family members that have passed away?
If it starts getting violent you could get a cleansing done.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
hi courtney I think it's just a thought of yours cause last month I also has the same feeling in the midnight like someone is watching me. I was so afraid but I just washed the entire thing from my mind through busy schedule. So try doing this if it not work then you should have talk to your mother about this.

God bless you... 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: