You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Sister? 1st Encounter With Ghost Or Demon

Real Ghost Stories

My Sister? 1st Encounter With Ghost Or Demon

 

This happened before the movie "The Ring" came out in 2002. I was maybe 11 my sister is 3 years younger so she was maybe 8. We were living in a mobile home and shared a room. Big enough to fit 2 twin beds. Her bed was against one wall and I the other. Except my side there was a cutout for a large radio that faced the living room (Dad's idea).

One night, think it was about 3 am when I woke up. I had a strange feeling but I couldn't figure out what it was. It was dark in the room but the moon reflected enough light into the darkness.

All of a sudden I see something in the dark and I try to make out what it is. My eyes adjust. There appears to be a girl, same size as my sister, long hair covering her face like the girl from The Ring (also my sister had long hair at the time), but she looks as though in crawl stance. I laugh thinking it's my sister and yell at her "go back to sleep!" She doesn't move. So I say, "Jacky! Stop playing! Jacky?" At this point I start to get frightened. In the darkness her bed looks empty. The girl starts to crawl towards me in a creepy way (just like the girl from The Ring) I stare at it for minute, I'm so shocked and scared I don't know I just become paralyzed. I snap back onto reality grab something from that cutout in the wall and throw it towards the girl! I see it go into the darkness and her eyes red. I cover myself up I'm so scared I don't want to look. Eventually I fall asleep. And when I awake nothing is on the floor and I never heard anything fall. I searched everywhere.

In the morning, I tell my sister, "why were you on the floor trying to scare me last night?" She says, "what I have was asleep?" She looks frightened. But says to me "you were probably having a bad dream." But I was awake! I know I was! It wasn't a dream I know what I saw! She didn't believe me.

Does anyone know what this could have been? That's the only time I've seen it.

Other hauntings by yadira91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yadira91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-03)
I kind of agree with what BJJ and Rook are saying. It seems to be a bad dream and since this is a one time thing, even though there is no update so we can never know for sure, it probably was just a freaky dream.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-30)
BJJ has a point and I would like to add to it... You stated that the 'cut out' contained a LARGE RADIO that faced the living room. What could you have grabbed from the radio and thrown towards this thing?

Another thing you mentioned... This was a ONE TIME occurrence... Anything that is a one off... Well it makes it very hard to determine just what... If anything... Really happened.

Thanks for sharing but my opinion is the same as BJJ... This was a bad dream.

Respectfully,

Rook
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-30)
To be honest, I'm inclined to agree with your sister that it was a bad dream. Whatever you threw at the image should have been on the floor the next day, and since nothing was there it seems that you didn't actually throw anything. It just seems more likely (in my opinion) to have been a dream than anything paranormal.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: