You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Dark Figure I Saw Twice

Real Ghost Stories

The Dark Figure I Saw Twice

 

When I was about 6 years old I had seen this dark figure. This one night my cousins came over from Mexico. My sister and I had to sleep in my parent's room, so that night I woke up in the middle of the night and a dark figure that looked like a man (I could tell by its shape) was standing next to me and I didn't know what to do. I was so scared that I was shaking. The figure had no face, it was all dark.

After my cousins had left me and my sister went to sleep back in our bedroom. Across from our bedroom was my dad's office. I woke up again in the middle of the night and I had seen it again. It was standing right beside my parents bedroom and I ran back to my bed.

This was mty first experience. I had told my mom about what I had seen and she didn't believe me until I grew older she began to believe me because she knew something wasn't right in that house. I have never seen it again. About a year later we moved out. I have told my friends about my experience and they told me that maybe it was a family member of mine who came to visit me.

People have told me different things and I don't know what to believe. People have told me that maybe it was a demon and things like that. I have been through so many experiences like this and I don't know why the figure came visit me twice. I could tell that the figure was staring at me. I still wonder why that figure was there. My friends have also told me that maybe it could be a soul just wondering around and would also think that too but wwho knows what it was.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EXOSarang, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

johnnycashmuse (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-01)
EXOSarang,
Dont worry. The spirit you saw I feel is a passed over family member one that has been gone a long time. Grandfather's Dad I think, by the feel. He isn't there to hurt you, he is only looking over his family. He is there to protect all of you. This was a man who passed on very late in life and was very quiet (didnt speak much but made himself heard when he did) , He was looked at as a Patriarch.

JACQUIE.
spiritscout (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-31)
I think it is Your guardian. He/she is trying to protect you. Keep in mind I am not an expert...

Spiritscout 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: