You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Glowing Eyes And Something Whispered My Name

Real Ghost Stories

White Glowing Eyes And Something Whispered My Name

 

I have had another experience around 3am two nights ago. I was laying down watching TV in my room when all of a sudden my door slowly closes about halfway when there was no wind. (It was open for about 3 hours before that). Then I see a pair of white glowing eyes look at me from the corner where the door closed. The light was off and the only glare was from the TV which was facing me, and the eyes were behind it. I was laying down staring at it literally frozen and couldn't move until it was gone, which was about a minute and a half later (guessing). So I ran and quickly turned on the lights and right when I turned on the lights I heard someone whisper my name into my ear right next to me (everyone was asleep). Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, and right when I felt the hand I remember getting really sleepy (like I was on sleep medicine, right before you pass out) and laying back down.

When I woke up the next morning I remembered the whole thing, thinking it was a dream. Then I realized it couldn't have been a dream because I never remember them. So I wrote it down in my journal that someone on here told me to keep.

I talked to my mom about it this morning and she said we will go to the doctors for a checkup. I just need help because I don't know if this was a dream or if it really happened.

I highly doubt it was a dream. I am not too certain because I don't remember my dreams (like I said). Any feedback for this experience would be really helpful. Do you think I was just sleepy and my subconscious made it up even though I felt wide awake before it happened?

I am not too concerned about the eyes because I have eye problems and maybe that's what it was, but I definitely don't think I imagined the hand and voice.

Other hauntings by DennisSt-V

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DennisSt-V, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

gstories (4 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-16)
If you think you were awake& that it was not a dream then it probably wasn't a dream it was probably a ghost or spirit.

But if your mom wants to take you to a doctor then go & make sure it wasn't a hullicination you were having since you aren't 100% sure of what it was.
Hammerdwalrus (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-23)
There is a possibility of paranoia. Perhaps even your eye problems.
Dacom (3 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
I know it's a bit late BUT,
Just wondering what were you watching?
The door part is weird, But I have seen doors and blinds move as well with no apparent wind or breeze.
Could you have herd your name in the show by chance?
Don't get me wrong I'm a believer! BUT!
But it's always A good start to look at the logical first Before you look else where.
As you said you have bad eye to start with!
When you lay still for a long time the blood in the body slows down.
So does your heart rate, Sitting or laying odd ways can restrict the blood flow and oxygen to the brain.
Which can make you see the white dots.
As for the sensation like you had a sleeping pill feeling,
You had been lying down you said then jumped up and run for the light switch.
Combining all those things together the blood in the body rushes to the brain unoxygenated Combined with the freight you got, You get what's called,
Vertigo!
Dizziness, loss of Breath, Ringing in the ears,
And the feeling of being pulled down.
Most people, I have done it to my self, near collapse, Or they DO.
Lack of oxygen can play tricks on the mind is why I say all this.
You Said "YOU remember getting really sleepy (like YOU Had sleep medicine, right before you pass out) and laying back down".
MY question IS, Did YOU wake up on the floor near the light switch?
OR did you wake up in bed mate?
Just some other things there for you to think about as well mate.
I hope the doc helped mate all the best stay safe.
DennisSt-V (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-04)
Swimsinfire... I meant, I ran through the conclusions of what it could be and I thought it could be a dream... But that idea would be bizarre considering (like I said) I don't remember my dreams... I have eyesight problems and I sometimes see floating lights when I stare at a normal light to long... Or a tv... So I really don't know... Maybe I do need to go to the doctor or something like that... Like I don't really know... But I guess it wouldn't hurn to go to a doctor again... 😐
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-03)
I'm confused. You saw some eyes but you're pretty sure it might not be. The voice and hand thing might be a dream, but you never remember your dreams so it's not a dream. Breath, relax, and be. Your mom has a right idea, doesn't hurt to check out everything.
DennisSt-V (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-03)
Than You guys I am going to the store today... Do I get a tape recorder or what? Also what questions do I ask it? 😲 😲
Trilinkinn (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
that sounds real to me id take his advice run a few evp sessions and see what you get
toxicwastelands (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-01)
xD It sounds real to me. You realize that your mom doesn't believe you right? And she's probably not going to until she experienced what you experienced. A check up isn't going to help you. This may be a one time thing but if it does keep up you can try doing a EVP. All you have to do is use a digital voice recorder and ask it questions. And when your done all you have to do is play the recording.:D keep us updated c: we got you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: