You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Struck My Toes?

Real Ghost Stories

What Struck My Toes?

 

This incident took place one year ago while I was asleep. I was sleeping alone on the bed and my mom was sleeping down. I suddenly felt as if someone is gently striking it's fingers on my toes and the feeling was mostly like someone's long nails. It just woke me up. Initially I thought that I was dreaming and the activity is happening in dream and I am getting the feeling in real.

I just opened my eyes all of a sudden and was wide awake now! Still the feeling continued and I was literally very much scared. I tucked my feet immediately under the blanket and covered myself fully. I thought that some kind of insect must be there but it wasn't anything like that.

I don't know what to call this incident but whatever it was, it was really horrifying at that moment.

The next day I was applying nail-polish and that's when I realized that my toes on which that nails (or something) poked me, my toes had marks of scratches exactly on that same place.

I was indeed horrified as such thing never happened with me anytime. I should the scratch marks to my mom but she dismissed that stuff saying that some insect must have bit me.

I don't really believe in that insect thing but even I'm doubtful whether such encounter can be counted on as a paranormal one?!

I would request the ones who have read my story, to tell me what was it exactly as it was not at all normal in any kind as I said that the nail (90% it was like long nails) poking continued though I was awake but it scared me to such an extent that I really had that courage to wake up and look what it is.

Then again I never had any such experience; that was my first and last one!

I request those who read this to help me know what was it and has anyone experienced it?

Sorry for mistakes, if any and let me know if anything irrelevant is added in the story.

Thank you!

Other hauntings by LoveParanormal

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LoveParanormal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-17)
Two explanation seems quite vivid actually.

1. That since we are all quite much involved with the paranormal in our thought process that simple uncommon events makes us turn our head in shock or getting stunned... I have even seen myself do that - when I wasn't much into the paranormal and suddenly I am reading volumes of stuff, the same daily events is suddenly making me turn my attention to sudden changes like light flickering or morning time feeling extra cold etc. This happens - in this option I would advice, give it a rest as it seems its not disturbing or interfering with your life anyway... Honestly it happens that even without us even realising that our mind is playing trick on us...
2. If at all there is a chance of anything paranormal, if its not repeating, let alone scaling the torture level, then I reckon that it won't be a threat to you in any way - its following the age old policy - live and let live!... I think we should do the same with them too.
Anushkasabre (15 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-07)
Did it ever happened afterwards. It can be an insect also check if it was monsoon for possibility of insects. They can freak you sometimes and are so stubborn that they won't even get off on shaking. It could have been a passing spirit also. Anyway it reminds me that hindi phrase, chadar dekhkar hi apne pair pasarne chahiye.

Stretch your legs after seeing your blanket's length 😜
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-04)
(At) Loveparanormal 😁 Yes I am from kalyan. Nice yar you are from dombivali. As far as I know no haunted place is situated. One of my friend is live in the building of kalyan. She has experienced many thing in that building. Currently I am collecting the data. I'll post it soon. 😁
LoveParanormal (7 stories) (10 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-04)
[at] Sheetal Hey you are from Kalyan? 😊
Are there any haunted areas? I'm from Dombivli.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-04)
(at) LoveParanormal... So please do not think more about this. God bless you dear 😁
LoveParanormal (7 stories) (10 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-04)
[at] Sheetal Thank you for your comment. Even One of my friend told me what you said about that blood accumulation.

[at] Bliss006 Thank you so much! I'm a hindu. Yeah I will start reciting the Hanuman chalisa from now onwards. I believe a lot in lord Hanuman and I can say that he helps me in difficult situations from the positive response which I get immediately. 😊 😊
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-04)
(At) LoveParanormal I am agree with the Bliss006. I have one question why you didn't woke your mom? She was near to you. The possibility of insect can't be denied. One more thing you know sometime our blood get accumulated and you'll get feeling that any sharp thing is hurting you and the area get starches. Generally this feeling came at the point of finger or toes.

So I think it is just a physical reason more than any paranormal activity. 😐
Bliss006 (6 stories) (49 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-06-04)
Hi Dear, I have heard about demons scratching and hurting people, I don't know which religion you follow but if you are a christian I suggest you read psalms 91 and 23 before you sleep and also get your house blessed, if you are a hindu read the hanuman chalisa and if you are a muslim recite the Ayat Al Khursi. Hope you won't be troubled anymore.

Peace & Love
Bliss

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: