You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Creepy Crawler

Real Ghost Stories

The Creepy Crawler

 

SO I was about 11 or 10 when this happened. At first it was at my grandmothers house in the country, We were staying the night there and there was only a bed big enough for my sisters to share. So I had to sleep in the recliner across from them. (the couch pulled into a bed in the living room) I was always creeped out about that house at night and did not sleep very well that night. Finally I fell asleep at about 11:10-11:20.

I woke up in the middle of the night very very cold even though it was summer and there was no fans on. I reached fort my blanket and I hear a thumping from the kitchen. (the kitchen was where the basement with old toys and stuff was) I was about to pee my pants when it stopped. I looked around and went back to sleep for about 5 minutes.

I woke up again and I heard something crawling on the floor I look down and see nothing. I look towards the kitchen and see something peering out of the doorway. It had shaggy hair and scare the shiz out of me! I pulled the blanket over my head only to hear the thumping again! Then my grandmother's dog (who was locked in her room) started barking like mad!

My grandma got up and the thumping stopped and the creature disappeared

The next morning I woke up from a dream with a strange symbol glowing in the darkness. When I went home the next night5 when I walked into my room (all the lights in there were turned off) I saw the creature huddled by my dollhouse. It looked at me and disappeared

Anybody have any ideas of what this was?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Grace2020, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-07)
It's June and the kids are out of school! It is a good story, only better with more detail. I can't wait for Zozo to show up. 😊
Marquisinator (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-07)
My cousins have had a similar experience. It seemed like the basement was the source. I don't what you could have done. It seems to be scared of older people because it quit haunting them as each got older. Did it bother you after you got older?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: