You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Boy's Ghost In Bathroom- An Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

Boy's Ghost In Bathroom- An Encounter

 

My name is Sushil and I am from a small village in Haryana state of India. As it usually happens in villages, I grew up listening to all these ghost stories and paranormal activities. So I was very much interested in these stories from childhood. I always wanted to know more about these things. I would like to share my scariest experience.

It was May of 2007 when I was a 1st year student of a diploma engineering college. As all young boys do, I also had that feeling in me that nothing can scare me and I can do anything. My college had few ghost stories of its own. One of them was that a boy died in the bathroom of 2nd floor of the last building of the college. It was said that he was hiding from ragging and committed suicide in the bathroom. It was agriculture technology block and we can see that its 1st and 2nd floor was closed and no one explained the reason behind closing those floors. That was enough to believe that the story is true.

I was living in hostel along with my friends. One day we were talking about that story and one of my friends challenged everyone to go in that bathroom at midnight and lit a candle. Predictably everyone denied it. But as I always wanted to see these things closely I accepted challenge. Few of my friend apposed me and said it is not safe to go in there at midnight. After a long argument It was decided that I will go around 8 pm in evening and my friends will be standing next to the building to see if everything is all right.

Excited as hell I approached the stairs of that old building. I was not afraid and was full of energy. As I reached on 1st floor I can see the floor was full dust and leaves.

Anyway in seconds I was on 2nd floor. The stairs opened in a balcony that was leading to lecture halls and in the last there was the one big room that was divided into bathroom. My heart beat were increasing as I was walking toward that room. It was totally dark their and so silent that I was hearing my own breath sound. Finally I was there, the main door was closed, I kicked that door and it opened. It was pitch dark in the room and I felt a sudden uneasiness to breath. I think there was 2 lines of 4 bathroom each side in the room. I entered the room trying to see anything I can. As I took first step into room I was like holy crap! The tabs in all bathroom started flowing with a bang. Anyhow I recollected my conscience and continued. As I took another step inside the room I felt a cool breeze on my face. A cool breeze in May? In closed room? The next thing I remember was foot print approaching to me. I was not able to see anyone but only footprints. I gathered my full strength and ran. I ran until I was in my room in hostel.

I suffered high fever that night. Though nothing strange happened after that. One of my friend informed my parents and I got scolded at home. That day I learned a lesson that one should never challenge these supernatural things. I still remember this as a hell of experience.

Sorry for my English.

Other hauntings by SushilRj

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SushilRj, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

loneybone (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-08)
Hi nice story one thing though I do not find this scary at all. I would went in there explored but since I knew the story behind it I would not had been scared. Indeed I would have bought a candle said a prayer so that he may go on to the next life. It is an interesting story I must say:)
Perfecttime687 (6 stories) (9 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Hahaha good one your ghost stories. Replacing our words with the word clown. We'll played. Let me give it a try: Ghost, story, spirit.
Aprajita (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-23)
Ya nice one... Boys are always like that... They think that they are the most superior... But still we should never challenge such things... They are mighty beyond our imagination... But a nice experience... Sushil
Regards 2 everyone...
Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-09)
wow...you have had a good experience like harry potter and the chamber of secrets:P 😜
SushilRj (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
hello sheetal thank you for your comments. I really like to explore these things so I was thinking to investigate further. I have many experiences. Going to share them soon
SushilRj (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-09)
Hi elena101 it is relaxing to know that I am not alone who experienced such things 😜 thanks
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-09)
Hi sushil thanks for your reply... You was trying to go again there 😠... It's good your warden knows about this and you didn't went there. By the way nice story thanks for sharing with us...
elena101 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-08)
Hi Sushil!

Interesting experience! I've heard some other stories about a ghost-boy in bathrooms, maybe that's just me, but I think your not the first to experience a ghost in the bathroom. For example a friend of mine experienced a boy, about 12-14 years old, watching her in the bathroom.

Good to know you are safe.

Sorry for my bad English 😁
SushilRj (4 stories) (19 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-07)
Hi sheetal! None of us seen that boy! Actually on that night after coming back to hostel we are planing to visit that bathroom again but this time all together and with torches etc. But however our hostel warden came to know about all this and we all were warned to stay away from that building!
utkarsh (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-07)
well,...almost every college do have some hauntings...hell! My whole school was constructed over a large cemetry... And I'm talking 100 acres... Shiats like these happens to all of us
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-06)
Hi Sushil nice story... As I was reading your story I had a feeling like I am watching a horror movie. It's good that you are safe. I have one question... Have anyone seen that boy? Looking forward for your reply...

Regards, 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: