You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Woman Attached To Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Woman Attached To Me

 

I have always been able to see, hear and feel things that other people normally do not. I have had many paranormal experiences but there is one that I would like to share for right now.

When I was pregnant with my daughter who is now 23 years old, I began to feel a very evil presence around me all the time. I had the feeling that someone was staring at me even though I was alone in my apartment. My boyfriend at the time worked four hours away so there were days when he would stay at a hotel and didn't come home at all. I hated being home alone because the presence of this entity was very strong and I could almost say that I could feel its hatred towards me.

One night, I woke up suddenly from a deep sleep. I looked at my alarm clock and it was 3 am. Suddenly I felt something coming in through the door and when I turned to look, I saw a black shadow of a woman with very long hair and a long dress that dragged behind her feet. I was so scared that I could not move at all. I stared at her but she did not seem to even notice me. She walked in through the doorway all the way across the bedroom where there was a small window. She stared out the window for what seemed like maybe 30 seconds and then disappeared. This incident kept occurring every morning except for when my boyfriend was there. I would wake up at 3 am and see this lady come in walk slowly to the window and then disappear. She never turned to look at me nor did she say anything either.

About 3 months of this going on, I woke up as usual, 3 am, and again I see her coming in only this time she didn't stop at her usual spot. When she reached the window, she turned around and began walking towards me. My bed was located kitty corner from the window. She was walking very slowly towards me. I was very scared but was not able to look away from her for some reason. She sat on the edge of the bed and I could feel the mattress dent and she leaned towards me. Her face was right above mine but I could not see her facial features, it was just black. She then told me in a whisper, "I will never leave you". As soon as she said this I began to yell off the top of my lungs. I was yelling so loud that my neighbors were knocking on my door a few minutes later, thinking that I was being attacked or something. This was the last time that I saw her.

Fast forward five years later. I noticed that my daughter would be talking to herself and at first I thought she had an imaginary friend but as time went by I began to suspect that there was something more to it. She came up to me right before her 6th birthday and asked me why the glowing lights around people were different colors for some. What she was seeing were peoples' auras but at the time she thought that it was normal for people to see them. I didn't know much about auras and thought that they were only either black or white so I did a little research and learned that there ARE different colors of auras and learned about the meaning of them.

She would also tell me that she would see people that no one else could see and sometimes they were "scary" she said. I knew that she had certain abilities that few people had but I myself didn't understand them.

As my daughter got older she has been able to do a lot more like sense things before they happen, especially if it is something bad. She can also sense things about a person by only touching something that belongs to him or her.

When she was sixteen, she asked if she could borrow my lamp from my room because the light bulb from her room was burned out and we did not have any extras in the house to replace it. The next morning she walked into my bedroom with my lamp and told me that there was a woman attached to it. She described her just like I remembered seeing her when I was pregnant. She also said that it was a very evil woman and that she was more than likely attached to me for some reason. I had never told my daughter about my experience with this woman so when she told me what she saw I was very shocked.

I had thought that this spirit or whatever it is was a bad experience from the past because I had never seen her again but apparently she meant it when she whispered in my face that she was never going to leave me. I have not felt her, nor have I seen her either. I don't know why something like this would be attached to me or even if it still is. Also, I always thought it was strange that she always appeared right at 3am only.

To this day I see and sense many things that others don't but I will never forget the lady with the long hair because she is the only one that has actually talked to me. If there is anyone who can maybe tell me what this thing is and why it could be attached to me I would like to hear your thoughts. Thank you.

Other hauntings by leticialopez

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, leticialopez, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-06-12)
leticialopez - did you ever ask your daughter if she sensed or felt anything more about the woman? I think her insight would/could be helpful.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-12)
Hi leticialopez, if I may ask... Where did you get that lamp? It seems like the woman came with the lamp. When your daughter borrowed the lamp she also said the ghost is attached to the lamp. I agree with the others to do a house cleansing. Did you ever think about to try and help this entity cross over. I had an experience with a little girl that came with a glass pot I bought from the SPCA shop. I will sometime share my experience. Thanks for sharing. Take care. Trix.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
Very creepy story... In our culture it is said that if you are pregnant then ghost are attracted to you. So it could be the reason you was seeing her. Other part can be its a reason of residual haunting.

You are not experiencing her now. But in my opinion you should do Cleanse your home.

Regards,
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
Hi, your welcome but it sounds like you understand what your doing. Would you keep us updated? ❤
leticialopez (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Thank you for your comments! I will be cleansing my house even though, like I mentioned in my story, haven't seen this shadow lady any more. Maybe in the process, I can also get rid of other things that I have seen in my home. I am so use to seeing and hearing things that I have learned to ignore them and most of the time they seem harmless.
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Hi, I love your story, you and your daughter especially sound very gifted. I would to start get rid of the lamp, as the lady is attached to it and then asked your daughter if the lady has gone with the lamp. If this doesn't work, then cleanse as others have suggested. ❤
spooky_sakshi (1 stories) (9 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
hey as the entity attached to you is malevolent it is advisable that you cleanse your house. It will ward off all the evil entities. A member here named rook has a very effective cleansing/shielding method posted on his profile. As it is irrespective of the religion you can try. Trust me it has helped many.
You can also look up the history of your house...
Take care
God bless you.

Regards
Sakshi
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-06-09)
My words of advice are simple: Cleanse your house immediately. If this woman is a demon, then she will be forced to leave. Hope this helps.
Blondie101 (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-09)
Hi, you may not see her anymore but if I were you I strongly advise to throw that lamp away. Usually spirits are connected to things. Especially older objects because they have a history. Does that lighten the situation a little.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: