You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unhelpful Me

Real Ghost Stories

Unhelpful Me

 

These weird things happened to me in a different scenarios. First, way back when I am still a college student, I went home from a party at around 2am. Good thing was my tito (uncle) and his girlfriend is still awake at that moment so they let me in. While I was walking to grab some water in the fridge, they both saw a lady in white following me. They didn't inform me right away because they knew that I easily get scared.

Second, still during teenage days, my tito saw me at the living room. He asked my mom why I'm already awake because they knew that I normally woke up late since my class schedule starts at 3pm and ends at 10pm. My mom was a little bit confused because she's sure that I haven't gotten out of the bed yet and, in fact, she just checked me at my room at least 10 minutes ago before my tito asked her.

Third was, while my boyfriend (who is now my hubby) and I were waiting for a cab because he's going to go home (it's already late at night) and while I was talking to him, I just noticed that he wasn't responding to me and it seems like he's looking at someone else, so I got pissed off yet I still managed to ask him what happened. For whatever reason, he decided not to go home and to stay with me instead. When we went home, he told me that he saw a lady in black standing beside a mango tree staring at me.

There were also some instances (I think 3 times) that a ghost will whisper while I'm lying on my bed. Here's what happened. It was my neighbour's burial day, we weren't able to go because we're busy. I was lying on my bed with my eye closed (but not sleeping), when suddenly I heard my neighbour's voice telling me something (thru whisper). I know I wasn't dreaming because I feel goosebumps all over my body, felt warm and someone is leaning on me. Since I'm scared, I just prayed, didn't care of what my neigbour is telling me (and I'm sure it's our neigbour because I know her voice) but you know what? There is something she said that I was able to hear clearly, "susunod ka na" (you're next).

Last instance was recently, I'm in the grocery store at that moment when I received a call from my sister, picked up the phone asked her what does she need. She just said, "Ate, pinapacheck ni nanay kung nasan ka na daw (Granny is asking where you are)." I said, "nasa grocery, bakit? (in a grocery store, why?) " Then she just said "Nevermind" and hung up the phone.

When I went home, they told me that at around 7am, my cousin saw me standing by the window. That's impossible because I'm at work from 3am to 12nn.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, misty995, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
Very scary story! I am so curious to know why that spirit follows you every time. Have you ever tried to find out the reason from your religious belief?
basilisk193 (35 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
Rook's cleansing has nothing to do with the third eye. In Asian witchcraft it's a path of mystical energy that run from the pineal gland to the forehead that upon being opened, allows us to see world the way entities see (not just seeing ghosts but many thing else).
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
Hello misty995, I am quite skeptical about the opening of "third eye" and I am not so sure that I believe in third eye. Having said that, a person might be sensitive and we can develop that sensitivity in sensing, feeling, seeing of paranormal/spirits/ghosts and in my opinion, a person should use it to help others.

As far as the Rook's cleansing method is concerned, it will help and it will give protection and you be rest assured that it has got nothing to do with opening of "third eye".

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
misty995 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-14)
[at] sds thank you... Pretty sure it will help as a lot. And just to share, we are experiencing a lot of mysteries in our house like my dad saw something that looks like a demon and also we have this relative who (has a third eye) notice that ghosts he sees normally pass through our loo. And by the way with your suggestions, it won't open my third eye right? Because I don't want it to be opened
misty995 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-14)
[at] pragya thanks for your suggestion to do "home cleansing". They won't harm me as long as I have faith in God. Its just that I'm really afraid of ghosts (ironic isn't it?) lol
misty995 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-14)
[at] mezzyshadows thanks! With God I know I'm fully protected:D
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-13)
Hello misty995, welcome to YGS. But, I feel that it would be better if you could apply Rook's Cleansing method and draw a protection shield for yourself. It helps. It has been designed by one of the experienced posters of this site, Rookdygin. It will definitely help but you have to do it continuously. Nothing harmful had happened until now but still it is better to be cautious.

I am pasting it for your sake and if it helps, give all the credit to Rook.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-13)
Interesting story... But take care of yourself. It seems you are psychic and able to connect to them. Work on your aura. Make it strong so these things are never able to harm you. Do periodic cleansing of your home... Take care...
MezzyShadows (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-12)
Wow. Freaky hope you are protected from whatever those ghost things are. Good luck. Hope they leave you alone 😊
misty995 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
[at] blumer04 idk... But that is what I'm thinking. I haven't ask someone yet about those things though and the last thing that I experienced was last month, when my cousin saw me standing by the window yet I'm at work.
misty995 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
[at] mitotakatori yeah... Prayer is really the best weapon. So what did your wife say about her stories?
MitoTakatori (49 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Wow. What a really scary story! It happens that I am also from the Philippines! I got a bit of goosebumps when reading this. I got familiar stories I heard from my wife regarding these kind of things. Best way that really works is to pray a lot, and to ignore them. God bless.
bluemer04 (1 stories) (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Are you some kind of spirit magnet? I think it would be best to ask someone for protection so that they won't be able to harm or bother you. Have you tried talking to them or you're too scared to do so. Well I will be too. How about now? Are you still experiencing those events?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: