You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: New Office 2

Real Ghost Stories

New Office 2

 

You may have seen my original story about my New Office a couple of weeks ago. I decided to do an update, because, well, I am at a loss. I have had many encounters since being a child, they never completely stop. I see 'things' others don't; I see 'things' others do. The same with sounds. I hear them, others don't some times, and others do. But, until now this has dealt only with me personally. This is the first time I have had any experiences at work.

In my original story I had mentioned being tapped on the shoulder, objects being moved and hearing whispers. I also mentioned the ceiling tiles being out of place. There was some question regarding the ceiling tiles. This is a drop ceiling. Above the tiles is insulation and duct work. The tiles are rather large, about 4 foot long by 2 foot wide. They weigh 8.5 lbs a piece. They are suspended from a metal grid work.

A couple of days ago, I came in, unlocked my office and about half of the tiles were stacked neatly in the middle of the floor. I had not been notified of any work being done in my office, so I was a bit confused. The tiles were not taken down from one section. These were removed randomly, almost every other one in the ceiling. About an hour after I arrived, the facilities manager came by, he came in to my office and stated "what are those doing there?". I asked him the same question. He said he had no idea. I knew I had not left until late in the evening the night before and he had not had any work man in the building. My office was definitely not having any work done. He and I reviewed the security tapes, (as I stated previously, these tapes are dated and time stamped and I am a secure wing of the building). At about 2:48 AM, you can see my office door open slightly, and then at 3:01 it slams closed! You can hear the slam on the tape! Other than that, absolutely nothing visible or audible the whole night. A workman was sent in to my office to re-hang the tiles. He had a very difficult time with this task because on each of the metal grid areas where a tile had been removed, the metal had been bent upward.

I am still being tapped on the shoulder. I would say at least 2 times a day. When I open the door to the office, there are the whispers as I stated before, at least one male-sounding like about 15 to 20 people whispering in conversation. I have crosses in here, I have begun to use a smoke crystal at Shane's suggestion and I have a Bible. I am at a loss on this one.

I did ask the facilities manager if there had been any strange happenings in any other parts of the building. He said he could not talk about it now, and ran out of my office. He and I have been pretty close friends, so, this is odd behavior. I called him on his personal line the other evening, seeing if he would talk to me out side the office. His response was "Let it go, Kim. I am terrified and don't know what to do. If I can come to terms with this in my mind, we will talk". He then hung up on me. Since the phone call, he has been avoiding me like the plague.

I am spooked and concerned with this one.

Other hauntings by KimSouthO

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KimSouthO, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

alwaysrovindj (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-08)
then meaning people die in the office right? 😁 Maybe the male one is ex owner of your office
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-04)
Dear KimSouthO,

Oh, I had hoped you had gotten rid of your uninvited office guest by now.

You have been on this site for sometime now, and I am sure have read many stories, comments and articles here which might help you. You may wish to try all of them here on this site and on the sister sites as well. You may also wish to try your solutions and rituals that you have also personally suggested to others here if you have not already done so. I would suggest that you research the history of the premises and try to get more information. You may wish to bring someone in like a priest, minister, medicine person and the like when the office is vacant and available for blessings, getting rid of unwanted entities, holy water and so forth. Personally, I would do everything within my power to have a peaceful workspace or I would find work elsewhere, if I could not live with the uninvited entity.

Off the subject, but I was amazed how you knew the size and exact weight of the ceiling tiles from your office's suspended ceiling? I never did win those guess the weight of this, that or the fat man at the fair or carnival. Ha! Ha! ;)

I certainly hope your entity weight moves on and though your stories are welcome, I don't welcome them when they are at your expense.

I'll pray for resolve.--Abby
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-30)
That is hard then aww that bad I'm not sure what you can do really. I think you should do some research or get help.
Rosemary (35 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-30)
To PrincessKatie:
You are right about Possessions they can happen and when they do its hard to solve them.
Moving could help in some cases but in my case it hasn't helped because those tormenting me and possessing my body are three of my Angry Relatives and a man I knew before he died in l985.
They became angry because I didn't want to channell for them but wanted to channel for a Spirit Guide named Thomas and when I wouldn't send Thomas away my three realtives and Stergio chose the first anniversary of his death to possess my body and to this day won't leave no matter what I try.
I am now waiting for an Exorcist Minister to see if he can solve the Problem.
Peteys_granny (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-29)
Hi, Kim. Shane says your story is awesome; Katie says it's interesting; Bellisima says it's spine tingling. I couldn't agree more. This is one of the spookiest stories I've read. I don't know what's going on, but you certainly have my thoughts and good wishes as you try to resolve this situation. Please do keep us updated. Stay strong in your faith, and be safe.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-29)
KimSouthO, that is a truly spine tingling story! I can't think of anything that could help, other than what you've already heard. Sorry about that. It sounds like things keep getting worse around there. It's too bad about your manager feeling as if it's all too much, especially since you say he's a friend. You could be great support for each other. I'm glad you still have the security guard as an ally, at least there's that. I hope things stay safe for you and all who work there. I'm with Annie, have you checked the background of the building? Maybe even look into the history of the land.
Annie (202 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
Kim, Forgive me if I sound ignorant, but have you done any research into the building? I know I've read both stories, but can't seem to remember. (long day!) IF you haven't, maybe you should. I hope all works out for the best. Sounds like you're on the right path. 😁
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
wow yeah I'd be freaked out too. I do have a suggestion for you to try, if you ask in the name of Christ what they want they have to tell you, or again inthe name of Christ to leave and never to return they have to. So give it a try and see how it works 😁
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
Thank you to all who have commented thus far.

I would like to answer a couple of questions:

The ceiling tiles had been moved before I started using the crystal, but they were stacked after the crystal. Maybe the entity (or whatever is here) is angered about my trying to banish them. I have gotten another crystal, now have 2 of them.

The facilities manager has started to look for another job. He stated this place was ‘freaking him out to much’ he can no longer be comfortable. I am trying to talk with him, but he remains pretty close minded. He feels if there is no logical explanation, it is time for him to leave. I gave him (and the Security Guard) a crystal and a cross for their areas. The Security Guard will at least talk to me. He states he has not had anything first hand, but he sees many things on the cameras and on tapes. No actual apparitions, but a lot of shadows and objects moving of their own volition.

In reference to a ghost hunt or an investigation—that is simply not possible. The type of business this is, it would be a definite problem.

I continue to have much activity, it has seemingly increased and I continue to wonder. Generally in the past, I have been able to utilize the prayers, crosses and my faith to
dispel many paranormal happenings, but not this time. I am using the crystals and am going to try a smudge ceremony. I will have to do it when the business is closed and the only one here is the security guard and I, he is in full support and wants to help.

I remain open for suggestions,

God Bless! Your friend,
Kim
skeptical81 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
Oh my goodness! Did anyone else see the security tapes? Were they freaked out? Keep us posted ok?
Shenny (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
Wow! I love Reading Your Stories Kim!
Well, You're not the only one that has been tapped on the shoulder...that's happened to me loads of times... Right now I'm just trying to have the guts to post a story up here 😐
I'm just 13 and I don't many will pay any attention... But since my mum passed away freaky things have been happening to me, what the heck, I'll just post some stories anyways... Here goes nothing.

Take care And God Bless,
Shenny.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
Hi Kim. I tried posting this before but it didn't work out. I thought a cross would do the thing but it didn't.Im sorry I couldn't help you on that one. I like to work but these ghost just love even when they are dead 😜!I bet your friend knows what is going on and the only reason that comes to me is that he doesn't believe in the paranormal and is trying to find a rteason why tthis is happening or he is trying to protyect you. Try using a EVP or a camera. We can be of help in some matters but this one is beyond me. Try to contact the ghost beacuse it seems to me the ghost is trying to contact you. I hope to here from you soon and take care.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
WOW that is so interesting. It sounds like a spirit is in your work. It sounds like he is angry because your not leaving him alone he thinks he lives there. He/ she doesn't want you being there I would get some ghost hunters telling you the truth people he/she won't stop until you leave the building forever he getting to you because you can hear it. He/she is wondering why you are there you are getting him mad. He be walking round angry wanting you to go. He/she will hurt you he/she will upset you. You really need tom ghost hunters in are its just going to get worse. That spirit can get inside you and take over and he will use your body I forgot what the word is. They use your body and speak out. 😐
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
Wow Kim that is awesome! Well not for you, but from a researchers point of view. To actually capture on tape the opening and closing of a door. Though skeptics will say this is easily faked. I am curious? Did the tiles become moved before or after you starting using the crystal? Just trying to figure out if this spirit is upset that you are now bringing in items that can lead to its banishment. I am glad you are also using your faith in conjunction with the crystal as the Divine one placed these items on the earth for our use during such times. I also believe your building manager knows something is going on and maybe his faith isn't as strong as yours or maybe he is one of those who was taught all spirits are evil and it has shaken him to the core. He may need your support as well. Maybe even get him to use a crystal. I will check into my notes and see if I can find a more powerful crystal or combination of them and location you can get them from. Keep strong Kim, don't show this spirit any fear as that is what they need to thrive. Keep us informed as now you really have my curiousity up.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: