You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: More About Me And My Little Friends

Real Ghost Stories

More About Me And My Little Friends

 

I promised more stories about my "friends", but I feel a little background is needed.

Growing up was interesting in my family; all the women in my mom's line are sensitive in some way. Some like my mom embrace it, to the extreme; some like my grandma reject it, she spent her whole life with headaches and such. I think because she made herself sick, refusing to believe what her mind told her.

Growing up we moved a LOT, almost every year. My mom is drawn to houses with spirit activity, positive or negative, doesn't matter she has to live there, and she would do her cleansing and praying and other stuff and as soon as it was quiet she would get the feeling that she needed to move and so she would start looking for somewhere else.

There was only ever one house she gave up on, and it was so physically dangerous that we just couldn't stay. I got hit and pinched and slapped, hair pulled out. It got so bad I put a lock on the inside of my small closet and slept in my closet. We had been there about 7 mo. She "fell" and broke her arm, we moved out right after that.

I have 2 brothers and a sister, we are all 4 years apart. My little sister went into kindergarten the same year I started college. There are many stories about my growing up I could tell.

The one house my mom gave up on is now horse pasture. The house was torn down. But I remember my first night there. It was just me, everyone else was still at the old house. I was there to watch our stuff and the dogs (4 BIG German Shepherds). There was a bed in the living room and I spent the whole night just sitting on the bed trying to watch TV while the dogs layed around the bed growling and snapping at nothing, I hated that house! But my mom would at random times make me just stop and focus on what I felt, smelled, heard and saw in whatever area we were in, and quiz me on it.

Thinking on it now it was odd, but growing up it was just something she did. I am not special I don't think, but I do "feel" things and other odd stuff. And thanks to my mom I am always aware of what is going on around me. My kids are all special a little in different things they do but that is for another story.

As for my "friends", they have always been there. I guess as a baby I didn't like being held or played with. My mom says I would entertain myself for hours on end.

I don't know my father. He was never in my life. My mom says he was troubled and haunted. When I was 8, I tried looking for him and found out he killed himself. His family will have nothing to do with me, something about my mom. My brothers and sister have different dads to.

When I was 16 I moved out with my ex-husband. He was 23 and in the navy. My mom was thrilled, me and her current husband couldn't get along, and he was a very abusive man. Well, he hit me and I told my mom him or me, so I ended up moving out.

My first husband didn't believe in the gremlins (what we call them). He came home from west pack and for the first week he denied them and made fun of them. They made his life miserable. We had a small apartment, and first thing to go missing was his keys. We finally found them in the ice try in the freezer. Then his book, he set it down and came back, it was gone. Found it later in the oven. Over the course of two weeks everything that was his disappeared, to be found somewhere weird later.

Finally I woke up one night. He was sitting in the living room trying to watch TV and talking, I thought, to himself. But he was talking to them. He laid down some ground rules and bought a new plant for them and things were good again.

We had a friend over one time; he was staying with us since he had nowhere else. The second night he started making fun of them, and then he would hide something and blame them. He started seeing things run across doorways and windows slamming or cupboards slamming. We left for the day, when we came back he wouldn't say what happened but he moved out and lived on the street for a week.

But this is long, I will post more later. Feel free to look me up on facebook or e-mail me.

Other hauntings by bbydoll

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bbydoll, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bbydoll (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-15)
yes lol I love my plants, and so do my friends! I will be posting a new story on monday when the page opens again thank you for reading.
basilisk193 (35 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-14)
These stories of yours are lovely. I look forward to see more.
Try to search you around but the only things come up is your plant collection on a gardening forum, it's absolutely beautiful 😆
bbydoll (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-13)
they seem to really like sweets, but I don't leave stuff out for them often. I have never tried leaving out milk.
selkay (6 stories) (40 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-13)
Interesting life you have there and thank you so much for sharing. Do they like milk or sweets? Because by your description of them they sound similar to a type of nature spirit we have in South east Asia.
bbydoll (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-13)
my grandmother didn't send them in fact she was very scared of them, but she said god sent them. I may also post some of my moms stories, not to sure yet. Thank you for your comments.
Pebbles_Keeper (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-12)
bbydoll.
Thanks for sharing your stories. I've really enjoyed reading them.
It sounds like you are a very strong person even though at times you could have done with someone to lean on yourself.
I hope your 'Gremlins' gave your mom's husband some grief for treating you bad.
Look forward to reading more of your experiences.
Best wishes and take care.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-12)
Interesting, and sad. Since these gremlins seem to be guardian spirits, I can see after reading this why your mother disliked them so much. They probably gave her grief. I'd like to high five them. And your grandmother for sending them.
Its cute that your first husband gave them some rules and a gift. Gifts seem to go over well with elementals, I usually give food gifts. Cake, cookies, stuff like that.
I love that these little guys have made believers out of people in your life. I believe that a healthy dose of skepticism is important when approaching the paranormal, but that skepticism should be tempered with respect. These gremlins gave lessons in respect, for sure. Sounds like they keep things interesting.
bbydoll (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-12)
p.s. Lol I am not a young adult, I am 34. That's not old but not young.
bbydoll (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-12)
i will post more soon, and it took me some time to mend things with my mom, but I am glad I did. And just to say, she was very commited to that house and there was a LOT going on family wise at the time. I also feel that because I grew up living in "haunted" houses that she felt I could handle it, it wasint so bad for my brothers, I think because they were so young.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-12)
Hello bbydoll.
You sure have had it rough growing up didn't you. It sounds like you hold no ill will torwards your mom, which is a good thing. My mom lost her mom several years ago. There was bad blood between the two. My mom regretted not working it out with her mom.

YOur stories are very interesting. Please continue posting them.
bbydoll (5 stories) (43 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
my mom was very focused on her life, she loved us but well she considers herself a free spirit. It was an interesting growing up to say the least! But we have a good relationship now and I guess that's what counts. I have no doubt I was a difficult child, lol. If any thing it made me determined to be close to my children.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+3
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
bbydoll, I found this very disturbing. Not so much because of your 'gremlins', but rather, your mother's actions. Here you are reduced to putting a lock on your closet and sleeping in it because of physical torment, and she waits until SHE was hurt to move out? WHAT!?! Then she chooses a male over her child? Good Lord... No wonder your grandmother believed the gremlins were sent to protect you!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: