You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Ghost Head

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Head

 

This story isn't a personal experience of mine, but it happened to my dad and he told me all about it. Now it's my turn to tell you. My dad lived in Finland when he was younger, and as you should know it gets pretty cold over there. It was a winter night and it must have been at least -2F degrees outside. My dad usually sleeps on his side and he was as asleep as anyone can get.

Well, did you ever get the feeling that someone was watching you? That's the exact feeling my dad got that night. He didn't feel like he was in danger, but feeling like you're being watched is pretty creepy. So he turned onto his back to look around his room and what he saw, he says he'll never forget. A glowing green head... Just a head, no body. It was making a really creepy face, but as I said before my dad didn't feel threatened. And just like that, the head floated out of the corner of his room. Although he wasn't in danger, he ran out of the room faster than he had ever moved, screaming. He ran outside in his underwear in -2 degree weather. His mother, my grandma, came outside and scolded him. Told him that he would catch his death of cold.

My dad tells me this is an experience he will never forget. It was the most scared he'd ever been in his life.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sftbllchic2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

InTheNight (2 stories) (34 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-02-26)
I'm not remembering right now how exactly Fahreneits figure into Celsiuses, but thinking that something in that range in winter is especially cold sounds really insane.
Serenity (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-15)
I've woken up to see a floating head before too - I was about 5 years of age and the head was that of my little brother (who has since died). I remember laying there unable to scream but utterly terrified. The head floated around the room, looking right at me and laughing, then split into 3 heads - all the same, floating and laughing while staring at me. I've always put it down to some sort of night terror, but your dads experience sounds quite different.

I don't blame him for running!
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
Maybe it was just checking on him to make sure he was alright?

Hmmm that would literally scare my butt off. 😁

I am not sure what it wanted, but has your father had any other experiences with the head?

Stay Safe! ❤
Astro_Zombie (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-28)
which part of Finland did this happen? My friend had a pretty similar experience. Thank you for sharing! :D
Josephine (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-22)
It was really interesting... I had very similar experience, when I saw a head, but I know- that wasn't a orb... It had a face... Thanks for sharing.
Patch (3 stories) (91 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-30)
I actually had a similar experience once in boarding school, Thanks for sharing your story :)
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-29)
it could of been a green orb and you saw the face clearly I'm not sure thanks for sharing this story with us anyways. It sounds interesting I enjoyed reading your story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: